We still do good at this Euro. More than expected. We need to improve a few elements and can be huge in next WC...

We still do good at this Euro. More than expected. We need to improve a few elements and can be huge in next WC. Our defensive look really good but we need some creative player in midfield. Zielinski was expected to be, but he burned out mentally at tournament.

m'dama

>40M pop
>Can only reach qf
I can't call that to be good. Also you parked the bus and tried everything to decide the game un the penalties, tough luck you still lost, get over it ahahahahh

>łe m'kurwa meme

We aren't even mad. This team win still a lot more then expected. No one is mad in Poland.

here's your (you)

Yes.

Good on you polskabro.

Really enjoyed watching them play, expect some good things at the World Cup as you say.

Shame it had to come down to penalties

Are all Portugese posters this horrible?
They're just making it too easy because they can't compete against Italy, Germany, France and even Belgium. It's gonna be so satisfying.

A bit more luck and we'd have a medal for the first time since 1982 (unless we count the olympics). Of course everyone is upset because we may never have such a perfect chance again with only Switzerland and Portugal instead of Italy or Spain.

Krychowiak-PSG
Glik-Monaco
Szczęsny-Arsenal ?
Błaszczykowski-Dortmund ?
Jędrzejczyk, Milik, Kapustka, Padan-?

Your NT is too white
that's why you lost

One guy was born in Brazil.

Our multicultural Jewish guided NT will show them ethnic homogeneity is not the way to go.
Oy Vey

>vs englel

I'm not mad we lost. We stood on the path of the destiny guiding to the final match including Portugal and Iceland. We've failed for the better good

Good Job Poland

>vs England

Way to defeat your own argument. Try playing a proper team and beating them.

No. Chesney is at like Roma or some shit. The only Polish guy Arselel have is Biliek or something I think.

Iceland won their group, ahead of Moortugal.

You aren't too bright

Bit of a clusterfuck of a group. Nobody did very well in it. Final game ended with like 3 different potential group winners.

>IAmNotASmartMan.jpg

>Chesney

Fabbylanski isn't at Arsenal either.

but he looks white

and is just a sub

Rybus to Lyon
Chesney is on loan to Roma for Arsenal, his situation is not certain
Dragowski to Fiorentina
Zielinski is heavily linked with Liverpool, but could be snapped up by AC Milan
Grosicki probably to Everton
Linnety is most likely going to a PL team
Should be a good transfer window, teams have seemed to discover Poland as a scouting opportunity

Polands biggest problem is that the team are just too slow.

>blaszcykowski

>TIL poland is so poor they can't afford vowels.

>Grosicki to Everton

I can't wait to see him play absolutely randomly in the Premier League. He's like a beheaded chicken, running faster than thinking.

Slow, burned out in the second half and found it hard to create anything. Really need to work on pressing and keeping control of the ball.
If a team weathered the first half charge they were doing alright
Credit should be given to their defensive organisation, really hard to break down. There was one moment that stood out, when iirc Pepe was caught offside in a free kick because everyone stood in the line till the moment

It's easily spelled Bwash-chick-ow-skee.
There are many slavic words that may look like they needed vowels, but actually they do not.

I wonder what will be your reaction for Czech and Slovak's tongue twister "Strč prst skrz krk". Now THAT needs vowels.

More like
>Bwash-chick-ov-skee

hey you are obviously best Slav nation playing football right now. and you should be proud, you did very well, much better than ever.

>Czech and Slovak's tongue twister
Those languages in themselves are tongue twisters.

yeah you were alright
too bad you got tsuu'd