Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

This is bait/stale copypasta

roflmao

Fuck rape jokes, can we make this a rape/pain webm thread? Yea, ok.

ALL ABOARD THE RAPE TRAIN!!!

WHOOO WHOOOOOO

Even if legit, this right here, this is why sometimes being a female sucks because you get feminazis who write shit like this and make all chicks look bad -___-

This same exact copypasta was posted an hour ago.
Try harder, faggot.
>sage goes in all fields

TL;DR but the picture clearly shows that femnazis can't triforce.

oh the pasta. it must be summer.

This is now a rape thread

Hey look it's slim shady

2/10 pasta, but stands as more proof that women are terrible comedians.

Hahaha! Cunt, I got full custody of my kid and my ex pays me child support. So i guess in your line of thinking and according the courts its MY kid and not HERS...Welcome to the new millennium.

For every cunt like you there are 100 bitches willing to put out just for attention.

Have banged 100+ sluts since I have been divorced, and haven't bought any of them shit.

Try harder, faggot.

I've seen this 3 times on Sup Forums within 24 hours. Is this the YouTube people fighting back or just stupid?

So many cunt-radictions in 1 group of words....

Oi lol

My ex had a nose ring....she was a cunt also

I don't understand the butthurt, this pasta is pretty funny.

What's better is the chicks tumblr the picture is from, shits literally a gold mine of memes.

TL;DR

Look, tits!

FUCKING KEK
septum piercings are literally the most unattractive pieces of face metal ever

Dude, congratz on posting shittiest bait of the day.

indeed

check'd my good sir. this pasta is far less stale than anything in that summer filled ylyl thread going on right now, needs to be changed to ylykys

OP is fag

summer
is
here

time to leave thanks to these 10/10 "bait hunters"

Shit tier pasta. Shit tier bait.

hehe vagoo