Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

>This meme actually represents how creationists are crying little girls

/thread

Souce?

This is now a trap thread

Sounds kinda like how God made everything in the bible.

The big bang was more likely an enormous black hole that consumed the entitrety of matter over many trillions of years (years in time as we know it), and eventually exploded, spreading the matter back out into the universe we live in today.

Get scienced faggot.

No seriously, this is now a trap thread

Traps with two cocks in their asses.

Know what the best thing about a double fucked trap is? You get three cocks for the price of two

You can only aspire to cum with no hands when you're a creationist

Shitposts aside, what's the source on this gif

Here's a trap cumming all over them self as someone fucks them up the ass. Does that make you mad?

never ending story

Here's a fancy trap sex maneuver. I don't know what it's called, but I'm gonna call it the electric hot dog slide

why is this picture always associated with these threads? srs

not more ridiculuos than the thought of a god who was there all the time and came out of nowhere, to create everytinhg in 7days.
To each his own, if your horizont doesnt allow complex thoughts, religion is the way to go lad.

You must ask yourself with a tiny tittied trap like this one "Is it a trap...or is it just a guy with makeup on?"

Maybe one day you'll bust a nut this big. You know...after you finally stop posting pictures of the crying Childlike Empress/Moonchild meme

Here's that Bailey Shanaynay homo cumming in his own mouth. And with this, I'll let your fake debate continue...if anyone cares to

We know what happened a little bit after the big bang, we've proven it by science. Saying you're imaginary friend created it is just stupid, it just asks the question where did god come from, you're making this more complicated than it has to be...
Prove to me that the giant spaghetti monster didn't create everything 20 years ago

Proof delivered

wasted quads

69...trips...then quads