So how many times has this been posted already?

So how many times has this been posted already?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amanda-seyfried-shows-lot-more-8262542
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zero times; why would it? Can't even see her penis.

I've always found her sexy as hell

real?

Nice!

That crusty pussy...

She got fucked just before this shoot.

What a nasty bitch. She can't even clean her shit afterwards.

It's hot though. Would lick that crust off it faster than a fart on a soaped up pole.

Yes real

As much as I hate to ruin fantasy it's real but she has body coloured panties on. She is wearing a thong which means it is not very visible from the back but the other pics make it clear.

how do you know that?

yeah, i can see that now that you mention it, any of those other pics?

Who's she?

In both images she looks like she has tiny midget legs.

Does her thong also have pussy lips on it?

>As much as I hate to ruin fantasy
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

You're wrong. Sorry buddy. I know you've never seen one in real life so it's hard to tell.

pardon my retardess, but who is this?

Filenames

If you can't tell she's wearing a thong you're an autistic virgin

Same fag. Got roasted had to reply to look like someone was on his side.

are you retarded, she is wearing a thong, take a close look at all the pics, you'll figure it out.

No one here feels that way but you. Never seen a vagina before it's okay. You can see her lips in multiple pictures. Now if she were wearing a thong that would be the most uncomfortable wedgie and take a lot of work to get that far wedged in there.

You're an idiot and a virgin.

the butthurt is real, don't worry user-chan, one day you will see a real one too and you will be able to tell the difference, until then, you can keep pretending that this is something that it is not. It's ok, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but it doesn't change the fact that there is no way she went to a photoshoot without panties on. Keep hoping though

Yep. She's not full nude but it's as close as we'll get.

Mr Anonymous, can you tell me what a vagina looks like? I certainly don't know, obviously. :^)

Who is she and why should I care?

Filename retard

Samefag trying so hard

From such movies as Les Watchedthemovietogetablowjob, and Teddy2

I'm so sorry, now you won't get Good boy points for those chicken tendies. :^(

>That crusty pussy...
>She got fucked just before this shoot.

Hello virgin.

Protip: Vaginal Discharge.

>Vaginal Discharge
I miss licking up my ex's

You're right no way she would go without on accident. It was on purpose fuckin idiot. Just like kim k pictures 'leaked' amanda has already been nude multiple times in front of the camera.

You're fucking disgusting.

Hi Mr Virgin samefag! How's it going? You know there are other threads right? That you can go troll? Bye!

Virgin detected

Try again, faggot.

Fuck you faggot. Chicken tendies are awesome.

even on 9gag...

It's so true.

If I was a virgin, I wouldn't know how disgusting vaginal discharge tastes.

Well sorry to hear that your gf is a nasty bitch bro

Sorry man, I meant:

Still, if you know that there are other threads fuck off!

But she is wearing a thong says the virgins.

ffs this dumb copy/paste

HAHAHAHA. Are you dumb? Are you aware that those sites have the primary role of getting people to click? You fell for clickbait and then posted it! nice one man.

>Implying it wasn't all on purpose to attention whore
Who the fuck forgets not having underwear on?

Implying.
Didn't find the pics on that site obviously since they are censored. Just Googled her name now an posted one of the many sites covering it. Just to prove how desperate you are but judging by this post you can make yourself look desperate all on your own.

Women in today's world who want to be in the lime light. You think when girls go out to the club and they know when they get out of the limo paparazzi will be taking photos. Yet they still decide to not wear panties even tho they have seen all the other girls exposed. Bud, they do it intentionally. Gotta keep your name in the news.

Nope. See her pussy anywhere? No? Well that's because she's WEARING PANTIES. Good to see that Sup Forums is as autistic as ever. keeping this thread alive.

So people are saying she is wearing a thong...say what?!? Clear as day a pussy right there. Summer fags gtfo.

this one isn't too clear so i expect you to respond with
>But it's clearly a nude
Nah m8.

Pardon me, it is quite clear. The thong 'strap' is visible in between her legs.

You cant see a pussy there. Do you know where the pussy is located? Definitely wouldn't be in the pic. Her pussy is touching the stone she is sitting on in this pic.

Sure man. keep telling yourself that. refer to For the strap

Front. Skin fold.
Back. He hand pushing the skirt in because she realized she is flashing everyone. The straps would be on her hips.
You're confusion and denial is making my day.

twitch dot tv/thesharpblade8

stop feeding this troll

Scrolling down the thread I can't see who is arguing for what anymore.

It seems pretty clear that a portion of her vagina is exposed and a portion is covered.

Sure :^) Good faps my friend and best of faps on your next trap thread

She's wearing panties, that article is retarded.

Yep. The thong covers barely anything but some think it doesn't exist because her pussy is literally pouring over the string.

It looks pretty dank and musty down there

Mirror's not exactly reliable but neither is that site: mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amanda-seyfried-shows-lot-more-8262542

Always thought she had an outtie
Oh well

you are confusion

Someone point out this thong to me.
I clearly see 2 lips and no string at all.

Wearing nude colour panties, they just just contoured to her pussy shape... that is all..

even if its not a view..i'd like to believe its best view i'd ever get.
the fagets around here measuring dicks on some good pics are gonna be fagets. if anyone has moar..post'em

The string has been sucked between her lips lol

A g string still covers your pussy lips. She would have to be wearing panties like pic related which I find very unlikely

G string still covers lips.

well to me! if it looks like a pussy smells like a pussy it must be a pussy, pants or no pants it isn't your everyday uppie of a celeb getting out of a car. win win

>never pushing a thong to the side to fuck in public space
Thongs aren't complicated virgins. This entire thread of celebrity-worshipping autists is as cringy as Tumblr or Sup Forums

Amanda here, i screwed up. Was a hot day, didnt factor in papo. Was a closed shoot and they had sniper cameras. Enjoy my goodies, this ones on me. Love ya! Xoxo

Lol wait.
So you're saying it's pushed to the side?
Generally when you pull panties to the side if your dick isn't in there it would fold back over. Especially if she is moving as she poses. And why in the hell would she pull her panties to the side during a photo shoot lol. What everyone else was saying it's between the lips.
You try to sound tough and bad ass but came off as the biggest fag to post in the thread good job. Pls respond.

Wow, Amanda! Such an honor to get to talk to you!

nice pussy, tip top that.

why are you trying so hard?

lol she might as well own it and move on.

the front shots that are claimed to show her pants, because you don't see her pussy, look at these real pantless shots, unless her legs weere wide open it is unlkely that you'd see her pussy, especially if she was shaved.

o wait..now that you're here.. lets end this whole faggotry. pussy plz ..no thongs or no, no thongs this time plz

looks like flesh colored underwear bunched up in her crotch. No vaj.

Some b tards don't know where a vagina is located. It's okay they don't know what one feels or tastes like either.

as you say, even if it was it still looks a dam more like pussy than panties, enough for me....

damage control as fuck

>there is no way she went to a photoshoot without panties on

course not, you take it off when you get there, where they give you either A) specially tailored ones designed not to cause bulges or disrupt the flow of the clothing, or, B) none at all. but we both know that, because we both are photographers, right

amanda, is that you?

why would she react like this is she was wearing knickers

That bitch from Alpha Dog

i believe this is what the pants brigade are basing their argument on

Amen. Never saw this one.

Boss

youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM