How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself

How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQ0uDYdpHfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much do you fucking weight, OP?

Never tried but I have no doubt I could eat at least 15

they go down smooth like butter

When I smoked bud for the first time in 13 months I ate 5 mcdoubles in one sitting, felt like fucking dying for like 2 hours after though.

OP must have a plummer on speed dial

10 double cheeseburgers faggot,
Get on my level

I eat 20 every morning. Best way to start the day.

i guess if you're a big fat fuck who also eats 17 butter in a row

I don't shove cheeseburgers down my throat like a fat autistic fuck. I have self-worth. Bullets on the other hand

yep I eat 17 butter in a row

not sticks of it, just 17 butter

DAMN NIGGER!
I've only ever 9 butter!

As a person who works at micCanser fuck you if you order more than 5 of anything at once.

Single cheese burgers: 11

Double cheese burgers: 8

I'm not impressed by your performance. I can eat at least 100 in one sitting.

King Harlaus, is that you?

Maybe if I'm sitting for 5 hours

Considering my regular order is 3 doubles with no pickle, a single also no pickle and 9 nuggets I would say I would have no problem doing 10 singles.

But why would I do that?

I've done 6 mcdoubles and 6 mchickens. Will check my limit next time. Prob tomorrow so I have all weekend to fluctuate between diarrhea and constipation

why do you guys eat this much?

Why do you get 3 doubles and a single? Also you aren't considering the bread with your extrapolation

i'm 300lbs and a power eater, my limit is 16, i'm also an amerifat.

I'm pretty much addicted to weed. I go to work sober and don't eat anything until I get home and smoke a fat blunt. But I was fat before weed- at this point I don't know if the fat led to depression or depression to the fat. I prob just don't have any self control

>how much do you fucking weight
>weight

kill yourself

never tried more than 8 but i guess 12 is possible

Well done user, I've only ever managed 8 butter!!

Congrats on them 5100 calories OP, you just gained a pound

>proud of eating at McDonald

Since we're all gathered here let us pray that a new offer will bring the mcdouble back down to its rightful price of $1.

>on Sup Forums
>complaining about spelling mistakes

Maccas employee here.

They literally stay frozen for days until their used. Even then, if they're undercooked we serve them.
Hurry up and buy our shitty food so you can pay my Warcraft subscription.

Drop 10-1

ITT
Fatties

Fucking fat ass

I think that is how you kill yourself

ITT: Fatasses

nice dubs

thats nothing op! once, i asked someone to pass 6 million juice for me to drink. they didnt pass the juice because they heard me wrong, but hey, i couldve drank it if they had!

This thread again?
No one cares about your cheeseburgers faggot.

> kill yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

let's see you try, plebs.

Hey kiddos, My name is John, and what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who haven't graduated top of their class in the Navy Seals. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda‘? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people with less than 300 confirmed kills, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than having no training in gorilla warfare. Don't be another target. Just prepare for the storm, maggot. l’m pretty much perfect. l’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces, and I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. What secret network of spies can you contact, other than “hurr durr, anonomouse iz lejun”? I also am extensively trained in unarmed combat, and have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. (It just blew up; shit was SO blast). You are all faggots who should have held your fucking tongue. Thanks for listening, you goddamn idiot. Pic Related: It's me and my beach

Underworld guy down here, how do I gain my height? Not just age, but I have been able to eat 35. Greater than your nigger ass.

Pro tip: Wanna beat that score? Shove some up your ass and they'll come out as poop from your mouth.

And maybe OP smokes about 700 billion joints and snorts dope in his nose.

OP should kill himself.

Never tried because i'm not a fatass

After hiking 7 hours I ate a mcchicken and Mcdouble and was good to go. I can eat 20 mcnuggets all day though but I don't because I'm not a nigger

▄▄▄▄▄
█ ▀▄
▄ ▀▀▀▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀

█ ▄▄
█ █
█▀▀▀

████▄
█ █
█ █
▀████

████▄