What's up you fucking faggots

what's up you fucking faggots
me and my gf want to spice things up a little bit.
Already used tons of toys, tried kamasutra and such. I am thinking about doing something in public (public pools, car etc)
Do you guys have any Suggestions?

Yeah dont! nobody wants to see your fat ass or your gfs ugly fat ass touching each other got it?

Noods or gtfo

Guess he got the fuck out...

Pics of her?

>anal
>role playing
>threesomes
>bondage sm
>public

Come on op, use your imagination

fuck in a hot tub and fuck in a car.

fold the passenger seat down, lay her on it on her back, wedge her legs up held in place my the roof and its literally the perfect position to easily finger the shit out of her g spot and she will definitely cum hard.

Shit, that sounds Hot. Definetly gonna try it out.

let her fuck you in the butt faggot.

cuck her by posting her nudes online

Please don't fuck in public water.

pee in her butthole

Yeah, let me fuck her

i call seconds Sup Forumsro

You get sloppy seconds, i get thirsty thirds

pics to continue

Do anal. And try ropes. Then try vibrators under clothes while out and about. Maby some spanking. And ofc fucking in puplic places

As much as I respect your dubs, I never had the urge to take any yet, as we're together for a month and fucking almost 24/7.

try bringing another guy into the mix?

Shave her before you eat her.

Op done left us up in here

Pools will give her a UTI user OP

We're meeting another couple at the Weekend, should to the Trick.
Grow up

I heard of that, but pools in germany are pretty clean (at least where I live). It's all about good public places to fuck

M8 it can be kink to shave each other. Sounds like you like hair in your food c

Do it in front of the white house. If someone could get on the lawn, it cant be that hard, right?

Misunderstood you, but I dont have a problem with some stubbles

Neither do i. I am a grown ass man. I eat ass. But. Put her on her back and have her hold her legs up. Kinky to get that veiw. And some like the sensitive skin feeling after a shave. Plus if she has a nice vag it look nice ! If she is sloppy floppy. Just find something else to do.

Chaturbate

Nah, she's just 18 and I was her first one, vagina is tight as a knot. Will follow your suggestion, Sounds good. Btw I'm 19

I am an old fuck. I fuck old and young. And as long as its still kinda puffy its nice. But at some point those labia get long and leathery. Then you kinda dont want to be down there in full lighing. Also eat her ass. Shits good.

Been thinking of doing anal stuff, but only with good preperation. Dont want to suck on the tip of her last turd.