Let's talk about Chloe Moretz and her pierced nipples. Also pics are welcome

Let's talk about Chloe Moretz and her pierced nipples. Also pics are welcome

i wanna unscrew the ball from one end of those and suck it out of her nipple from the other end

so glad her little tits didn't grow :3

Can we X-ray this?

It's already x-rayed

did she just get fat, but her tits became smaller?

remember when that social media company would spam Sup Forums with chloe threads like 5 times a day and moot kept banning them and they kept on coming.
no threads about any other actress, not meagan fox, no one, just two or three chloe threads every day. It was hilarious.
Wonder of they got perma-banned or if they just finished their contract.

let's talk about her mustache

Why doesn't its handlers control its diet? I see it holding nutrient-free sugar water often. How is this allowed?

Let's talk about her enormous thighs. Jesus.

why is her face orangutanishly wide?

it's a shop

here you go

Bobby Hill with a wig.

wow she is even more like an east german swimmer here

Do you know how they pierce nipples? They dont just poke a hole in it and stick the ring/bar in.

They cut an actual hole into the nipple, and they remove a portion of it with pic related. That means someone had pieces of Chloe Moretz nipples and threw them into the trash most likely.

The fuck is that in the bottle?

>pierced nipples

Her head is not keeping up with her body. WTF

It's a new product called "shart water." It's fully organic and is produced by prisoners in maximum security prisons around the US. Apparently it's low in calories and has health benefits that outweigh the bitter flavor.

i would've rubbed them all over my cock

it looks liek tat bcuz of reflection trees

and her arm behind it.

hurr durr

guess she doesn't want kids (no breastfeeding)
is she hetro, even?

i remember that ;D

Head: 20 years old
Body: 65 years old

u can still lactate with pierced nipples,

but there is a slight chance that you arent able to anymore. but gererally it will work fine.

that was fucking annoying

I don't understand why understand why people put percings, it's just disgusting and unatractive

you can breastfeed with a piercing. the milk flow is even wider 'cause the bigger hole

Lets discuss her massive puffy cunt, instead.

i want to spread it wide open, then let her kneel down over my cock, then wrap her pussy lips around my dick like a warm blanket

That's just the fat around it. Nothing to see, really.

That's my purse, I don't know you/10

Looks like she stuffed the core/pit of a piece of fruit in there to me. Apple, maybe?

Those legs do look they go all the way up.

Let's discuss how much of a fucking slob she is when she goes out in public during the day, considering how much money she must have.

She can afford to be a Slob. She probably has more money than you will see in your entire life, faggot.

I'm pretty sure that one doesn't need a lot of money to be able dress like a peasant.

Also, get off her dick, fanboi.