So my gf is going to try mushrooms. She is pretty new to psychedelics, did acid two times and that's all...

So my gf is going to try mushrooms. She is pretty new to psychedelics, did acid two times and that's all. I did acid about eight times and shrooms three times. So here's my question: Do you think I should give her 0,5 or 1 gram? Or maybe it does not make any difference?

I don't do shrooms (or any drugs for that matter) but I feel like you should do 0.5 just in case she starts foaming at the mouth because you gave her bad mushrooms.

i've never done mushrooms but from what I've been told a g or less won't do shit for you.

You're a fucking moron

go with 2-3

At least 3.

Eat an eighth at least.

If they're cubensis, I'd do 1.7-2.5 depending on her weight (you can easily Google how much for someone's weight, by the way) but I'm guessing you're talking about Liberty caps in which case nobody on here will know and you should GOOGLE this and have an answer in the next 60 seconds

Half a gram? The fuck? Stop being a little wet pussy bitch and feed her an eighth like yer suppose to, faggot.

Yea for real 1g is nothing, give her 2g at least.

Go with 0.5. Girl cant handle their shit AT ALL and freak out and start crying about muh feelings etc.

>tripping with girls

enjoy being a baby sitter

You[rea fuckign moron

Nobody in the history of the world has ever tripped on half a gram of shrooms, pleb

>You

The correct dosage for a first timer is 30 grams.

if it's dry, give her two grams, if it's wet give 6 grams.
make sure she has an empty stomache and full with carbs. so have her eat fats and carbs 2 hours before dorpping the shrooms.

more of this girl

You fucking stupid? You do realize we are talking about dried mushrooms right?

Kek

Two grams. Put on a scary mask and rape her ass while she is tripping. Make sure you clean her up and let her asshole heal before she sobers up. Then laugh at her story about being anally ravaged by Frankenstein. Never let her do it again so she doesn't know that it isn't normal.

I can tell nobody likes you in real life either

I know the proper dosage
I should've rather asked if 0,5 would do anything and I don't mean tripping balls

If you've ever tripped on half a gram of any variety of shroom, you're a low-tolerance pussy

0.25 is widely regarded as a threshold dose, so 0,5 wil probably give her a good time

>LMAO BRO COME ON DO FIVE GRAMS I WANNA SEE DRAGONS LOL

agreed