Nigger

>nigger
>trying to say white people are more violent

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI5tg-MJE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying whites aren't just as trash as niggers/chinks/spics and mudslimes are but in there own special way

Really makes you think, huh

Can't handle the truth?

Finally, some real statistics and not those made up graphs that people use on 4 chan.

Samefag

>here is samenig again

What is this BLM nigger lover doing here?

>"Anyone with an opionion opposing mine is wrong and unsupported" the posts

Gotta watch out for those crime-ridden white neighborhoods. If you see a group of white guys walking down the road, you had better cross to the other side! The Knockout Game is HUGE in the white community. I also get tired of all the convenience store hold-ups featuring those pesky whites.

Whites also being trash doesn't mean nigs aren't

White people literally make up 1/3 of the U.S. Population. We are the majority. Of course there will be more white people doing fucked up shit. What's surprises me though, is that despite our greater population, we still do not commit as many crimes as black people. #fuckniggers2k16 #sendthemback #buildaboat

dafuq is a "opionion." Did you mean to say OP is an onion? Because he's not.

You forgot to add burger

can #buildaboat be a thing
like can we as a community jumpstart this
bc i feel like this is something that should be jumpstarted

Yep, whites commit a bunch of crimes....Except "white" is the catch-all for everything that isn't a chink or nigger in this country.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI5tg-MJE8

OP try again in a few hours when the burgerfats get off work then you and your racist kin can circlejerk over this better. People living in more civilized societies have evolved beyond race baiting/ race related anger

Burgerfats from burgerstan right lol youre so clever

>when burgerfats get off work"
At least the burgerfats have a job, you welfare mooch.

>what are timezones
American education system at work