Whats the deal with green eyes Sup Forums? Why do I have these instead of brown or blue eyes?

Whats the deal with green eyes Sup Forums? Why do I have these instead of brown or blue eyes?

Ur special snowflake

Same reason I have blue eyes or people have brown eyes. Genetics bro, that's just how it is. Do you not like your eye color or something?

this isn't google

high sperm intake can green your iris

U hav dem if u a gay or cuc

TOP KEK

dis Sup Forums, i was born with blue eyes, they then turned greenish gray, then green w/yellow & gray, exactly like the pic related of op

Same dude

>tfw I was born with blue eyes and had them ever since
I'd pay a small loan of a million dollars to whoever could turn them legit green

its cool and all, i get compliments from old ladies and girl, tho i fucking hate them not being pure green emerald or more green than they are.

You're a mutant. I bet you have red hair too.

Well I like my clear blue eyes, and I think they're better than non clear green ones that look brownish, but nothing beats pure emerald greens

Well, at least you don't have boring dark brown eyes like I do, fucking hate them

Better watch out. Lo-Pan is looking for girls with green eyes.

Brown eyes can look good too user, post yours so we can see if they're really that boring

All eyes are blue. Talk to an optometrist. I dont need you to believe me. Dicks everywhere.

Same, they just blend in because they're so dark

Red beard.

Where do your ancestors come from user?

My girlfriend has beautiful brown eyes that shine in the sun. Brown eyes are just brown eyes until you love someone who has brown eyes. Are your eyes light brown or dark brown

Yep, this user is correct. OP is a semen loving faggot.

thats not brown thats fucking pitch black you soulless beaner.

The power of christ compels you

I got that same problem

Yeah fuck my Hispanic ancestors, here with the flash on

mine

Alright not gonna lie those do look pretty boring. I don't think it's the biggest deal though, most people don't have interesting looking eyes. Just like most people don't have interesting looking anything because if they did they would cease to be interesting if that makes any sense

Shit nigga that looks good

I'm a gypsy/tartar bastard with greyish blue eyes, in a family of gypsy/tartar bastards who all got dark brown eyes.

I always tell my chances of surviving the next racewar is better than them.

help me Sup Forums my i'd do anything for a green eye since my rainbow eye is fuckin gay

how're my eyes

Like poeple with blue eyes, green eyes are a genetic mutation

It's just the degree of Melanin you have in your eyes I'm guessing.
You have lesser than the normal brown or black. It comes with lesser protection to the sun and other things, but it looks pretty.

Not having a tail, and being able to grasp things with your hands are also genetic mutations

Eye colour depends on how much melanin is in your eyes. Blue means you have little to none, and I think brown means you have a lot, everything else is in between those.
Side note - Blue eyes are technically a mutation, just like ginger hair

Am I a mutant dad

Another. Fuck I look tired.

brown=subhuman nigger/muslim
green=white
blue=aryan

could i have traces of black ancestory? my eyes are brown

My eyes are a mix of clear brown in and dark green, why does it happen?

You look like you originally had green eyes but later had eye damage near the iris.

Europeans can have brown eyes too. Are your eyes a dark brown, like cattle eyes? Or amber ?