Goodnight Sweet Prince

Goodnight Sweet Prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.zataz.com/operation-what-cd-12-serveurs-saisis-chez-ovh-free/#axzz4QHlt08UT&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5dguyw/according_to_a_french_news_site_12_whatcd_servers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they said a few days

The government seized 12 of their servers.

Goddammit. This shit can't die, I still haven't managed to get in.

>Source, my ass

>whole site is down now
>So long, and thanks for all the fish.

HOLY FUCK NO GOD PLS NO I DIDNT EVEN USE MORE THAN TWO OF MY TOKENS

>was just about to use my FL tokens
>see this shit

WHAT IS HAPPENING, Sup Forums?!?!?!?

Trackers are down. Blog says they'll be back up in a few days.

Assuming this is just a normal outage (most likely is) I'm sure they'll extend the FL tokens.

wcd staff pls respond.

I know you autists browse this shithole.

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.zataz.com/operation-what-cd-12-serveurs-saisis-chez-ovh-free/#axzz4QHlt08UT&edit-text=

i cant believe it please tell me this isnt happening

>The Gendarmerie Nationale has just put a stop to the business of the private tracker What.cd. 12 seized servers OVH in Lille and Gravelines, and a machine at Free.

>It is this Thursday, November 17th that the Gendarmerie Nationale, and more specifically the military of the center of fight against the digital criminals (C3N), has seized the servers mails, irc and trackers of the tracker torrent private What.cd. In short, a nice nest of data that the investigators are analyzing. A first phase is not negligible. Even if the site is still active, it does not work anymore.

that's what they get for having such a retarded process just to use their fucking service.
fuck em

is it back to fucking soulseek holy shitt no what the fuck where am i going to get my music in perfect condition now

t. failed interview

Good riddance.

damn i didn't even know there were fl tokens right now

nope, just too damn lazy to do an interview.
i couldn't be bothered with it anyways.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Everyone that ever believed the what.cd scam is, was and will always be retarded

get a load of this faggot

still don't know what a transcode is?

Imagine being this autistic

erm... yikes

>getting music for free is a scam because I don't want to have to share it with others!

More like t. didn't want to wait 8 goddamn hours for on of you fools to start volunteering to interview people
Atleast for me

I'm guessing since one of the last announcements was a PSA on inviting the right people that someone invited the feds.

uh, if you just go to what.cd it says regular maintenance

this BS is why the french can't have nice things

this

b/c its too early to panic. earlier it said the tracker is down now they're taking down the whole site.

fingers crossed they move their shit to some other country

>a nice nest of data that the investigators are analyzing
Does this mean they have our info?

the same thing happened with oink and only some of the top uploaders got into shit

Earlier when I went to this link it said
>so long and thanks for all the fish

But now it just says regular maintenance

It wasn't maintenance, the servers went down unexpectedly and they never said why, just said they're working on fixing things.

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

The honeypot conversion has begun.

this

they pretty much didn't know what was really happening

but now theyre fucking down

mind you htat had to be a deliberate action, which means more than likely someone panicked and SHUT IT DOWN

so now we;re fucked

ok I know there's seedboxes that basically downloaded every FLAC uploaded

I'm certain there were measures in place and it can appear again if they manage to contact these guys

seedboxes only pump and dump

>mfw it dies and all the autists are forced to wade through >MUH TRANSCODES on slsk and the archive

I haven't heard news of arrests and arrests are normally when people throw in the towel.

As long as they are only seizing servers we probably are fine.

how ignorant are you? seizing servers is a pretty big deal, guy.

>Regular maintenance, we'll be back soon!

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FREE COUNTRY.

They have redundancies for this very scenario.

No one has to worry.

not when corporate profit is involved.

>just got laid
>what.cd is down

YOU MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDER

THANKS TRUMP

I'm panicking!

There has been stretches where they were down for periods of time without explanation... but its in the bloody news. How credible is this news source?

Good thing I stock piled music in the last couple weeks although I am really pissed because I was saving my freeleach tokens.

Well at least I got a cool 300 gigs of music out of it

You only have yourselves to blame. Sup Forumstracker could still be up right now, but you all just HAD to go back to what.
Pitiful.

I didn't even know there was a FL event going on

There wasn't to my knowledge, people get FL tokens for some reason, I forget how or why, now that the sites gone I can't check to see. FUCK.

End of October is the site's anniversary so they did a few rounds of staff picks and gave every user 15 freeleech tokens

what happens to all the users? will they backtrace our IP addresses and fine us?

Yes.
In short, we're all fucked. See you in jail, dude.

im not convinced they've been shut down yet, but the only thing that will happen is a bunch of the top uploaders and site admins will get into some shit

the same thing happened with oink and as far as i know no one got into any real trouble even in court

Someone on r/trackers said zataz is pretty big in France, at least for a blog about tech privacy/security.

will this lead to the resurgence of /sharethreads/ now that we can't just log on to what and download it?

They have hundreds of thousands of users, the chance of the average user getting so much as an email is basically 0.

Bigtime uploaders/rippers might be in trouble though.

"album" site: blogspot mediafire renaissance

yea im not believing one random french site that ive never heard of

If you think the feds weren't already on there, you're delusional. It's trivial to get on any tracker whatsoever as a normal user. Imagine what you could do as a federally funded agent with tons of infrastructure.

I wouldn't doubt that even some of the rippers on HDbits are feds that are collecting data. Hope you fuckups are using encrypted XDCC transfers to get everything. :^)

habeeb it user.

Is Rutracker safe? should I start hording?

stripped of the biggest joy in my life. what cd was too pure to exist in this hell world

It's pretty legit most of the time, not as good for ultimate obscurecore shit like What however.

SOULSEEK > WHAT CD
SUCK IT FAGGOTS

shut your cake hole

Who here still had tokens they didn't use?

i never used the tokens because I had like 200gb of buffer

i used all my tokens but 3 were unfinished. boxsets as well so feels bad. At least i had no buffer because I'm a compulsive downloader

I was going to use the remaining 12 today....fuck that apparently.

what.cd was disappointing more often than not when it came to obscurities though

Still had 11 tokens ;_;

shit soulseek niggas beleive

this

No doubt a successor will rise in its place. Stay strong, friendos. The way to retaliate against this is to get a new tracker off the ground ASAP and upload upload upload. We have the files, we can make torrent sharing great again. And make it ratio less.

True but it beat Kickass, Pirate Bay, Rutracker, and largely every public tracker when you wanted things a bit further than Sup Forumscore.

t. RIAA

This is god punishing you losers for not conducting interviews fast enough

the image of some federal agent in some cubicle sitting in a queue for the interview and then fucking up because he couldn't remember the target bitrate for VBR mp3's, or dealing with forum autism trying to make upper ranks is too much for me

GOD GIVETH

>what goes down while soulseek has been up for more than 16 years

PRIVATE KEKS BTFO AGAIN AND AGAIN
ALL PRAISE BASED SLSK

It's almost more sad reading all these butthurt anons who have no idea what's been lost. you realize we're all the sharing the same music rite?

Sticky this shit retard mods.

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5dguyw/according_to_a_french_news_site_12_whatcd_servers/

JUST END IT ALREADY HOLY FUCK

Soulseak fags: yes its amazing for anything and everything but nothing compares to the based what.cd community.

Nothing is going to happen to us, but the site owner(s) are fucked.

>people saying soulseek is better and it doesn't matter
>people that don't just use both

i've found stuff on both i couldn't find on the other. especially since users aren't always online on soulseek with rarer stuff.

ALL THOSE COLLAGES

>t.
what does it mean?

>inb4 smartass reply

trampoline

why is life such shit

with wcd down, it's very likely that these people start sharing through slsk and others

sigh..........

and all those pristine original vinyl rips.... the music is still out there but ain't nothin' quite like hearing a classic album as if you were cracking open the LP day of.

Debating over stupid shit like pbthal or DrRoberts and letting zod make the decision for you.

bitter af right now

you do realize people on slsk sharing stuff they got from what.cd?