Alright Sup Forums I have a rash that decided to pop up today. I'm a virgin and it doesn't really itch...

Alright Sup Forums I have a rash that decided to pop up today. I'm a virgin and it doesn't really itch. I went hiking the other day so I'm thinking maybe poison ivy got on my hands and when I took a piss it might of gotten down there but I dunno. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/scabies/article.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I should also say it's only on the left side of my upper thigh.

I wouldn't worry about it. But i'm not a medfag

If it itches, check your bed for bed bugs.

THAT LOOKS LIKE MY ASS WHEN I WAS SWEATING ALL DAY

Might be poision ivy, i dont know until it forms the boils. Could be heat rash as well

What's heat rash?

Look a lot like Scabies
>pic scabies
>link
medicinenet.com/scabies/article.htm

The bite marks makes me think of fleas since some of them are in rows of three or more

Fucking shit phone.
Here

You guys don't think this could be an STD right? Like I've been blown before, quite recently too but I'm pretty sure she was clean.

Does it itch you dumbass.
And no it's not an STD
more likely Scabies as i mentioned before.

It does look like that but they don't itch at all, it's just slightly hot and raised and there is mild discomfort when I touch it

Its not an STD, at least its not one I have seen... However if its fleas or bedbugs it could be just as bad as an STD...

Were you in the grass recently? It could be Chiggers and you could have a slight allergy to them...

It does not itch

Are you wearning clothes like sweatspants? do you sweat a lot?

this was for you

I do sweat quite a bit. Like I said I did a 5k the other day but I was wearing compression shorts. And my underwear is clean and pretty high quality imo

Have you changed your brand of laundry detergent recently?

Nope, and would that affect both sides, not just the left?

Sometimes. It didn't on me. It was only on my right leg in the crease of my groin.

Op i say its just a heatrash, got 1 myself in exact same spot. Sitting buttnaked with a fan blowing at my dick, 90% gone

Alright, you guys were a huge help, thanks

Oh and dont sit where it allows the heatrash thigh to touch your dick ,already sweaty enuff.