>8,5/10

thank you friend :)

Excellent guitar
0/10

>HH Strat
blasphemy

looks like shit fuck fender

Neat, when do you start lessons?

been self taught now for about 4 months. got the basics nailed down. Gonna maybe start getting lessons this month.

Anyone got any good tips for beginners?

first choice was a Gibson SG

but it couldn't really play the music that I like.

so I went with the strat.

For fuck sake bud I was being sarcastic but given that you really are new I'll be nice.

Honestly self taught can get you far when it comes to improv and growing an ear for melody, but theres a case to be made for learning music theory simply because it can act as cheat codes for songwriting. Either way anyone can pick up a guitar and learn a few songs, but becoming a skilled musician be it formally or just doing your own thing will take years of practice. If you just want to show off and be the guy with a shiny guitar just learn wonderwall and fuck off, otherwise prepare for a long but fulfilling journey of self expression

Its easy to get sucked into gear buying when you first start out but you'll see that its all really the same. Just stick to what feels comfortable and affordable for you.

yeah I know what you're saying, when I started off it was like ok so i'll just learn a few of my fav songs and that's it.

then I noticed how fun it was and now I really wanna expand my knowledge.

My brother is in a band and goes to music school so he teaches me alot.

It's an OE-20, purple fucker, just fixed gain knob for the neck pickup last night but chipped a little plastic where the plastic touches the screw. Puck dust around the bridge. Earnie Ball not even slinky fuckers in D# that need to change soon. scratches from belt buckle on back, but who doesn't touch themselves? Strap lock only on the neck side.

nice squier you got there i guess

Straten?

R8 or h8

anyone got any good ideas to decorate my rick?

Don't want to do anything permanent for obvious reasons

What's a Straten?

>but it couldn't really play the music that I like.
>buys a guitar with two humbuckers

are you stupid

This dude I knew in hs that had that guitar, jammed with the guy, he even showed me the Jazz III's I adore now, but guy's a godlike shredder who has virtually no composition or musicianship. Dude's a teacher now, worshiped by his followers, but still just mindlessly shreds.

it's fake, 0/10

V. Nice. Thats the Buckethead one right?

Ricks are hideous, jesus christ.

Light it on fire