Never shows up in important games

>never shows up in important games
>plays horrible and misses everything almost costing the game
>somehow gets carried into penalties
>gets all credit for securing the win with a fucking penatly
>will eventually be crowned European Champion and best player of the tournament

american here visiting germang

It's your own tv stations fault for zooming in on ronaldo every little touch he gets during the game. The camera was like 90% on him the whole time when he wouldn't even do anything

american here visiting portugal

It's your own tv stations fault for zooming in on ronaldo every little touch he gets during the game. The camera was like 90% on him the whole time when he wouldn't even do anything

american here visiting Belgium

>local TV stations can decide what gets filmed.

every country has the same footage with their own commentators talking over it

Apologize

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No. Apperently German TV was mad that UEFA censored and didn't show the pictures of Russian and English hooligans so they set up 7 own camera.
All licenced broadcasters are allowed to bring 7 cameras by themselves. Usually they don't do it because its cheaper to use UEFA footage though

It amazes me that every match they talk about how he's done absolutely nothing almost every game, but that for some random reason he'll be great this match. Then during the game, they go ballistic whenever he touches it, only for nothing to happen. When he receives a pass and loses possession, you'd think he were dribbling through the entire team.

P.S. It's my birthday.

Kiwi visiting New Zealand here

It's your own fault for watching soccer.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear user
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

That’s because people expect him to play like he plays at Real Madrid. But that’s not possible for him at Portugal.

And happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Ameribro.

They do that here too, even more so with bale

Why are Germans so obsessed with Ronaldo?

He's mentally unstable so pressure has a large effect on his play.

Hopefully Belgium / Wales will be /comfy/

Happy birthday user.

We will play against him in the final

Literally no one in the portuguese team plays kike they do in their clubs.

João Mario was by far the best player in the portuguese league this season and hes shit with the national team, same with ronaldo

which year?

THE CURRENT YEAR

Is not at his best but i think is more related to the team, and to be honest he score one of the best goal in this Euro.

T S U U U

L E L

Do you have the other miss in webm too?

>That look of hope to the linesman to call him offside

In the olden days he would have taken that shot first time with his eyes closed

It was more about Jędrzejczyk obviously staying back (AGAIN) letting someone go through.

That fucker never goes up for offside traps

happy bday Markus ;_;
don't spend it here

such a great pass. damnit penaldo

not really. he was never all that good at hitting it first time, never mind with his weaker foot.

wtf i hate ronaldo now

just kidding i could never hate him

american here visiting poland

>João Mario was by far the best player in the portuguese league this season and hes shit with the national team

So it isn't just my impression.
I understand he's being played out of position but he can't make a cross or decent shot.

someone should start to keep track of all the Portugal and Cristiano hate threads.

I just want to see how many thousand of threads hating us there were once we become champions.

Victory will be sweeter knowing it was us against the world.

someone post the evil ronaldo gif/webm

Its the managers fault.
He can't play as a winger, He can play on th wing like he does in sporting but he an't stay near the line the whole time just to help cedric or eliseu defend. He needs to come inside to create the chances and with fernando santos shitty tatics that isnt happening most games. He had a pretty good game against hungary because he came to the middle.

Semis will be Portugal, Belgium, Italy and France

>Belgium
>Italy
>France
but hey, at least you got one right :^)

I'm not 100% sure about Wales-Belgium but the other two are guaranteed.

People need to stop acting like he's the next Mother Theresa. Sure he may have his downs but the ups make up for them.

I can assure you its not just german tv.

Happy birthday :3

Algeria and Congo?

What did he mean by this?

so i told him to miss and go to extra time, and he actually did it the absolute madman

You euro (and brazil) Bros are alright.

>ro16
>QF
>important games

it starts now Hans

At least he fucking tried. Same can't be said about Lewandowski.

german here living in germany

it´s the FIFA´s fault for giving german TV a shit picture delivery

>dat awesomely fast-looking to acknowledge where the goalkeeper was tho

Happy birthday bro

If he doesnt show up then its an important game. This is how their mind works.

If he gets a hat-trick vs. Wales people will just say "lol its only Wales". Ronaldo haters are worse than feminists.

Don't hate on Ronaldo, I'm pretty sure he had bet some millions on a 90min tie.
That has to be it.

>the national tv-stations are responsible for the camera angles
pls stay in america

OP is 100% correct and, for once, not a faggot.
>Team works their asses off to give him three easy goals
>He fails all of them
>One where he outright has the easy shot but doesn't kicks right next to the ball

"Best player in the world" my fucking ass. This may have been true at some point, I don't know, but he's not even the best player in Portugal, let alone the world.

Happy birthday, correct man.
The Ronaldo cult of personality is fucking insane.

Retard.

>objectively wrong
>objectively wrong

Perfect

he literally does nothing

you don't know the pain it has been to be an "ABR" fan. Every single fucking year when he scores 5 goals against literally who and then fucking disappears in the big games.

then the commentator has the audacity to say
>"Well we didn't see what we're used to seeing with Ronaldo today, but Real Madrid found a way to win"

well yea no shit, this greaseball doesn't do anything. And the worst thing is that no matter how far he gets, everything is forgiven because there's always someone else to bail him out. Just like in 2008 when Terry slipped, just like in 2014 when Ramos scored, just like in 2016 when Ramos scored again, just like Quaresma was there to tap it in against Croatia, just like Sanches was able to strike it in against Poland. Someone will always be there to help him out, and the camera will always go on Ronaldo after. Fuck this guy. Fuck him to hell. There has never been a human being I've wanted to get hurt, but this guy takes it Congratulations, Cristiano. You are literally that awful.

Damn right.