Why can't we just be accepted?

Why can't we just be accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQFZTb3qVdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the west you are for the most part, Islam is the greatest threat to you now join the good fight before it is to late.

just fucking kill yourselves

Goddamn, that's fucking funny. i really need to make up some twitter accounts to spread that around

You will be child abuse is a social construct

People fear what they don't understand. And some people are in the closet and don't know how to cope so lash out with hate. And some people are just cunts

Accept pesos into your clan and your good to go

>pedosexual

I'll be honest, a man wanting to have sex with a pretty 12 year old seems less wrong to me than a man wanting to be ass fucked or go out in drag. Logically, pedos should have been accepted before any of the other deviant groups, since they've got normal desires that pretty much every honest person has occasionally.

>implying homosexuality isn't a normal desire
>implying there aren't gay animals in other species
>implying both aren't natural forms of population control

you can be a gay pedo if you want

No one want their child being raped

homosex isn't AS normal as wanting a hot girl at the beginning of puberty
there aren't gay animals, ffs - just homosexual behavior
population control isn't a normal result of having sex

no one wants a faggot son

Ever may has oggled a 12 year old when he was in JHS or even HS

Very normal fora grown man to want to mate with a girl a little older than that who just grew into women hood, it is mental illness to deny it

Maybe %2 of people have sexual undefined brains, this sudden explosion in the number of LBGTPXYZ123 is just fags grooming kids who have been molested

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

People are so mean, they just close their minds but there's actually pedophilia and hebephilia.

Pedophilia includes all the prepubescents while Hebe could be from 13 yrs old onwards.

AND BOTH ARE MORALLY RIGHT

The Pedophile doesn't need to physically assault children, they only do that because of years of opression telling them they are wrong, all of their love just bottles up and they end up raping some kid.

If Pedophilia were to be accepted, it'd be about love and being kind with the child, mostly fatherly relationship with kisses, penetration would still be illegal tho, because of the damage that can be done to their little bodies.

If you ever had a long distance relationship you know that you can get satisfaction just by openly being with that person, no physical contact needed.

Because you don't exist

let me say it again, wanting a 12 year old is less deviant than wanting to be fucked in the butt by another man, and less deviant than being a trap.

Hey man I'm all for acceptance, if you want to fuck children how can I judge you? If I did I would be a bad person.

You're all cool. Now, go out and have a nice day.

Because perfection has a short shelf life

because you feel the need to remind us every 10 minutes faggot

We live a long fucking time, perks of being a teacher is every year you get older but they stay the same.

Because you're all whiney bitches who think all white males are rapists but also want equality. That's not how equality works.

I'm afraid his is not bait, check the twitter hashtags.

>Why can't we just be accepted?

Why don't you just fuck off and die, faggot?

FUCK YOU. Go back to the fucking shadows and suck dick quietly.

Were are the ephebophile/ephebosexual!? I feel offended.

Because you want to be accepting and want to be given more rights even though you all of those things. You're accepted in the west. Not everywhere else though, and yet you still complain to us even though you should be complaining to the sand niggers that actually WANT to shoot you faggots up.

lol I can't wait to see the reaction on Socal media to this. Need to take out the explanation though. Just have it read LGBTP so people will share before they realize it

and they are ripe and ready and tight and tender

Because you're a faggot

>thinking LGBTP is new

Faggot? Who says he likes male kids.

THIS IS TRUE. Implying human is the only animal who likes young meat.

Yeah they add a new letter every year anyways

Yeah faggots,where is the equality your speaking of

Woah, slow down buddy. I don't like male kids.

Here, jerk off to this to cure your faggotness and fuck off.

>"Hurr durr society told me doing something is wrong so the accumulation of an inexpressed desire should be accepted even thou i'm violating other's rights and bodies"

Thanks for all the support guys!

Aw thanks dude, I'm a lesbian and now I can masturbate

Because you corrupt and hurt (sometimes) innocent children. The only people we hurt our, ourselves.

No problem man, I think we all need to feel loved and accepted, particularly here on Sup Forums. The Anons here have always been very supporting of suppressed and oppressed peoples with a wide range of views and beliefs.

Please do it

Name one child that wants to make out with a 40 year old man.

I'd probably be called a epheb as I prefer them just at the start of woman hood. So i only date nerdy women under 5 feet tall

No, a Pedo would never hurt a child. What you see on the news and in the media are not pedophiles, they are rapist. Why can't we just be accepted?

That's bullshit, though.

Sorry but we are talking about pedohiles not child molesters

>Name one child that wants to make out with a 40 year old man.
Also give us her kik and digits

cuz nature should be stronger than Fails. is not in the nature to be a trap, a gayfag or whatever. u have to delete Fails from humanrace like nature did it with other races.

Because children get fucked in the head if you do shit like that. It's adult stuff. Teenage at stretch.

Because pedo is illegal.

Younger me. I'm not the OP.

Being this mad.

Pedophilia 0 to10 So sick there should be a law
Hebephilia. 11 to 14 normal for any one under 20
Ephebophilia, 15 to 19 and normal for any one

#ProudToBe
#LoveIsAgelss
#LoveHasNoNumber
#Homocaust

It's the opposite way around bud.
Muslims firce 13 year old girls to mary old hairy men

>pedos aren't accepted in islam

good one

by JHS they want to fuck 16 to 20 year olds with cars and muscles

Being gay was illegal only a century ago and is still in some parts of the world. We need to stand together and fight for are rights.

You seriously think how "deviant" the desire is, is what determends how wrong it is?
What is wrong with pedos is that young kids trust adults by default due to evolutionary benefits, and those fucks misuse that trust.
Kids don't stand a chance standing up to an adult.

Topkek

Idmagine if this becomes viral hahahaha

Closet pedo, future rapist

19??
in europe u are adult with 18. in big countrys like Germany u are allowed to fuck with 16+ Girls if parents say, ist ok and Girls want it.

>#loveisageless

I checked twitter and it's actually a thing. Top fucking kek!

God I love libtards

Tumblr will tear itself apart with the sheeps flocking to two sides for once

Make a fake iD with e-mail and image gallery and a tumbler and boost this as a SJW advacate

You can think about whatever you want and have fantasies, but the moment you express those desires to a child, who cannot consent and is easily manipulated, you deserve a bullet to the head. Control yourself. It sucks you drew a short straw, but now you have to live with it... or kill yourself

how normie of you... did you hear that on oprah?

Those age brackets are not about legality but the sexual stage of a woman's body and how normal it is to find them attractive

i thought it was lgbtqaip.

AUGH!
IGNORANT!

Spoken like someone who's never met a 12 year old.

No. I found out through movies and shit. Not being a pedo doesn't make me a normie.

Working on it. This is from the Onision the cuck support video of the LGBGFT or whatever those faggots call themselfs.

children consent to lots of things
meet one, get to know her

>deserve a bullet to the head
>america

A little overreacting user?

because children are unable to think

Bigot Misogynistic cis scum. I'm happy you are happy with the sexuality you got but pedos aren't they need to fight for their right to love.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQFZTb3qVdI

you are accepted. only inhumane people wouldnt accept you.

>Accept pesos into your clan and your good to go
>Accept pesos into your clan
>Accept pesos
>pesos

meme away Sup Forums

kek

fucking faggots #thrilledtobestraight

those other animal species also rape unreceptive females, eat their young, and tend not to give 2 fucks about the age of their victims. prattle on about homosexuality in the animal kingdom idiot.

Jesus Christ, do they only read the first line or what?

Sucks for them. Life isn't fair. But don't take that out on an innocent child who can't stop it or even fully understand what's happening.

underrated

Looking it up and the P has been used for Pansexual and then people started joking that P is for Pedo

Found the newfag

You people are the origin of Tumblr, Reddit and feminazism. You fucked up ideologies and you people are fucking whole countries like Sweden, Germany and Canada. Political Correctness is not like "we accept everything" as a dogma.
I don't hate LGBT but, come on, you are pushing your shit to us like an attention whore. And fuck you pedos.
>Come on people

>unable to think

Like every woman ever? Having a drink now constitutes not giving consent. This trend that all men are manipulating rapists is flattering, but needs to end.

Why should the gays, lesbians, or trans get rights if this oppressed class of people can't?

4 "males" no penis

honestly , i'm fine with the first 4 . But pedosexual should never be a thing . Harming children should not be accepted.

Because you fuckers got your own board and you still go elsewhere to complain.