Polish media calling the performance of the polish goalkeeper a "faggot discredit"

>polish media calling the performance of the polish goalkeeper a "faggot discredit"
this is it we are finished, russia come

Other urls found in this thread:

polsatsport.pl/news/2016-07-01/fabianski-ze-lzami-w-oczach-mam-do-siebie-pretensje-nie-pomoglem-druzynie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did he do?

that sucks (:

Poland made it all the way to the quarter finals, which is an excellent achievement. Media needs to stop whining.

>polish
>media
>Onet
Soros funded propagadna machine

no sorrow for soros

> shit on your top 3 best performer in this Euros while coming to the defense of Lewandowski everytime he fucks up

What a disgusting country.

He plays for Swansea. Can't get much gayer than that

>Fabianski: I have to blame myself, did not help the team ...

>Lukasz Fabianski said he was disappointed with his attitude, he did not defend a single penalty in a penalty shoot-out.

I don't see the word faggot or discredit there?

no one is shitting on Fabiański here

>1-2

And some here were seriously calling Poland the good guys. They don't know you like Niemcy does.

>implying it's not fake
Even an utter shithole onet is wouldn't really be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

>literally the only reason you got through our game

>implying he's not conveniently Welsh

We know mate, we saw it, we get it shoved in our faces every day, our wifes got beat for it, our children slapped round the legs for it, our dogs kicked for it. Mate we will never forget it.

In my opinion Poland did well in the euros.

OP pic is shopped.

it's a shoop you guys
literally no one, not even the plebest of plebes are calling them anything bad, spirits are on all-time high in the whole goddamn country thanks to their performance.

who is Kamil Glik?

you gullible fucks

Poland are improving. They will easily qualify for the 2018 world cup.

we sure do hope so!

I work with loads of Poles within a Civil engineering company, friendliest people you'll meet in this country.

Was gutted them fucking niggers fluked it again.

Anyone got the WEBM of Reus and Lewandowski, the gay one.

>Romania
>Denmark
>Armenia
>Kazachstan
>Montenegro

If they don't have 30 points at the end of the campaign I'm getting off the bandwagon.
Also, remove Maczynski and let Fabianski train penalties everyday.

Only a foreigner would fall for that.

This is probably the best gif of last few days

No, have a Ronaldo instead.

>onet
>polish media

you serious?

>1-2

Polish people are ok as far as the bitching hasn't started yet. If they start bitching like every slavshit will eventually do, just nuke'em.

I really liked how that Lewan-guy humiliated Switzerland 2bh

Leave NATO and your economy will outgrow Germany.

>all these retards falling for a photoshopped bait

I forgot to add that in reality all media and fans are really supportive and appreciative for Polish NT right now.

W-what? He was pretty good.

See above.

Also, Fabiański almost bursted into treats during an interview while saying how he failed his team because he didn't save any PK.

polsatsport.pl/news/2016-07-01/fabianski-ze-lzami-w-oczach-mam-do-siebie-pretensje-nie-pomoglem-druzynie/ - skip to 4:30