>would feed bread

10/1

Good duck.
Today, OP was not a faggot.

How's mine?

what about my p-cock ?

Timestamp faggot

Does it suck dick?

you should go find out if your duck does indeed suck dick.

Was not a good swimmer

man..feed that duck and get it to a vet ..it looks like it wont make it..

That is one sleepy duck.

Muskavoy/10 your duck is an asshole

Does your duck hang out with positive role models? No druggie friends? Don't let it get hooked on quack.

Rate mine

why would you want timestamps for pics of ducks...i took these earlier while walking around the city..do you have some kind of duck fetish user?

HOLLY SHIT DOCKBRO,DID YOU MAKE ALL OF THIS?LAST TIME I HEARD FROM YOU YOU ONLY HAD A MUDDY POND

hes been hanging out with some asshole peacocks..but i'll take care of that soon...

This. I am so goddamn sick of the anti-duck agenda on Sup Forums. Fucking racists.

he can be annoying yes..but an asshole? thats harsh man..

mallard/10 cute as fuck

i had nothing better to do user..

remember the old Sup Forums..? there was some duck love then...now its just gone downhill

don't you mean downbill?

Please attach a trigger warning to your posts if you're going to duckshame, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Thats an invasive Muscovy duck.
those shits are a cancer in south florida and there population wouldn't be nearly as bad if Mexican women didn't feed them bread. THEY SHIT ALL OVER THE FUCKING SIDE WALKS and MAKE A HIDEOUS HISSING NOISES IN GROUPS.

but fam...they roast really good..yummy as fuck..not even kidding,,they go good with a honey mustard glaze..it gets all crispy..mmmmm..try eating em..population goes down everyone profits