You can only post if your cunt has lost one or more territories throughout its History

you can only post if your cunt has lost one or more territories throughout its History

checking in

fucking brits I swear to god we could've BTFO the Argies

We lost Uruguay.

is there country that didnt?

lel i never realized this until now but the phillipines look exactly like what Great Britain would look like after two or three well-deserved nukes were deropped on it

L.O.L.

>tfw no cisplatina

>lost entire Poland and Hungary
>lost Silesia
>lost Austria
>lost Slovenia
>lost HRE seat
>lost it's access to sea
>lost it's first cath. reformative religion for which g*rmans get credit
>lost Slovakia
>lost sudeteland
>sold to Germans by allies
>sold again 6 years later by allies
>40 years loosing in utopian "equality"
>20 years of political mumbo jumbo, corruption, economical inefficency and lost it's sovergeinity

JUST

Israel comes to mind

south sudan

could be worse
could be poland

>one or more
fuck Elsass-Lothringen, but Prussia.. right in the feels

Prussia, more like Prusy amrite XD

>Samoa goes full Ghandi and get themselves shot by the police until feel-good hippy liberals allow them to become independent
>More Samoans living in Auckland now than Samoa itself
>have to pay for their citizenship/"get into australia 4 free" passport now instead of having it by default

Samoa are you serious?

Also worth mentioning that Germany originally lost this territory to lowly NZ, which is a whole other category of pathetic

hmmm.....

My family lived in Königsberg until 1945, if the russians would sell it to us I would unironicly move there

>he expect us to defend a worthless island on the other side of the world while we where fighting world war 1 back home
Just check the new hearts of iron 4 achievement for australia and have a good laugh

>get popular again because their public free intercourse website

Isn't the same situation with UK - Pakistan/India and France - Maghreb?

what
which one

Don't think the entire population of India/Pakistan is now smaller than the number of expatriate indians/pakis in London so not quite on the same level

They lost us.

Buy house first, make german enclave with like minded people
Cant be that expensive, its currently a shithole.

but russia has moved there baltik fleet there and used it as station for nuclear warheads, so now it has strategic value
The russians risked international isolation just becuase they needed Sewastopol

hi

Muh fucking petsamo and karelia