What does Sup Forums think about foam

what does Sup Forums think about foam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
treehugger.com/green-home/how-to-buy-mattress.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I once put foam into a cup. Using the good ol rubberglove and lube makes it a great fleshlight.

Seems like foam mattresses should rock with distributed body-conforming support, but foam is a good insulator and it makes me hot and uncomfortable. I still prefer a spring-based mattress.

I use the shit out of foam core products

WE'RE GOING SHOPPING

no please no!

Seems like foam mattresses should rock with distributed body-conforming support, but foam is a good insulator and it makes me hot and uncomfortable. I still prefer a spring-based mattress.

...with money we don't haz :>

For the newfags:
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

I Like foam pillows but i hate foam mattress...

It's their amaaaaaaaaaazing 52% off sale on foam

degenerate

my bed is one of those memory foam things and it's by far the best fucking bed i or any of my friends have slept on

I like the smell of it for some reason

I only buy closed-cell foam. Open-cell is for newfriends and roody-poos

Fucking new fags.
It's bait.
Please look the video in this thread.
It has been linked
Faggots

we are discussing foam here
contribute or get out

foams pgood i got these car shapes made outve thin foam

No springs, safer to fuck

I'm smoking hash while laying on my memory foam mattress, and using a memory foam pillow.

I'm literally floating.

moar

It's great. If your body is waxed to the nines.

Hairs somehow weave themselves into foam. It's absolutely horrible.

2/10 would not sleep on again.

That depends what foam thinks of me.

>got new memory foam mattress
>its comfy
>a bit overrated
>makes me hot

Sweet merciful fuck, I had completely forgotten about this.

thsi foam just comes in oblong sheets but its different colours and some of its a bit thicker

Ooh, I like that green foam. That's pretty, could get some serious crafting projects outta that.

oh god why remind me of this

I'm with you on that, but damn do I love my memory foam pillows.

yeah its really useful

treehugger.com/green-home/how-to-buy-mattress.html

Best foam currently is natural latex foams.

I think it is called talalay ;atex memory foam.

It doesn't smell, it last longer, it can be recycled, it is a very high density foam with better breathability, it is non-allergenic

I cant sleep without one, cant stand the hardness of a normal pillow versus a soft memory foam pillow. Had it for years and it still hasnt worn down a bit.

I love my mattress its got normal springs but theres like this extra minimattress layer fixed to the top which has a thin layer of memory foam in it but the foam has lots of vent holes and its thin enough not to insulate too much

>"I don't know what insulate means"

look it up then. I know what it means

Okay here comes my foam story:

> Be me 16 years old
> at LAN party in friends basement
> it is 4:00
> gaming reached its peak long ago
> Friends little ginger brother is passed out on couch
> Start painting his face
> usualshit.jpg
> find can of construction foam in cupboard
> start spraing it in his curly hair
> shitsfunny.png
> shove straw thing on it really high up his nose
> spray away
> after few moments foam comes out his mouth and nose and dries
> little brother stops breathing

He survived but had surgery to remove the foam from his sinuses. Still speaks funny because of it

It's pretty great and has many applications.
I really love the feeling when you put a bit of foam somewhere and it instantly removes that thing that was uncomfortable.

Nice thread OP

No please god no
No
No
Noooooooooo

better watch your back, what goes around comes around - justin timberlake

Lie

It's been a whuile

>shove straw thing on it really high up his nose
That's unbelievably retarded.
What does he think of you guys today?