Admit it spee, deep down you like us for providing all these memes and buttfrustration

Admit it spee, deep down you like us for providing all these memes and buttfrustration.

nope

I'd like the opinion of someone who isn't permanently butthurt about Portugal

You guys weren't so obnoxious a few months back. Maybe because you still had that world cup trauma

Now that you fluked your way to the semis you think you're semi gods.
That's why we hate you Barbosa

Not at all actually, I don't think there is a single "relevant" European sports nation that I care less about. I just feel indifferent, I don't care what you do, and your posters are annoying.

could all you fucks fuck off back to Sup Forums and take all the other Sup Forums shit heads with you

Not our fault we have all the future goats stacked in our team
>João Mario
>Renato Sanches
>William Carvalho
+ Already GOATs
>Ronaldo
>Pepe
>Rui Patricio

Portubros enjoy shitposting johnny foreigner into salty oblivion.

This is something I can appreciate. Keep it up lads.

I only watch sports on international matches so I only come here during these competitions.

lol messi is better

Talk shit, get shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You(Sup Forums) were first hating on us and we are no cucks and/or too stupid to just let it go and instead we talk shit back

Also this

oh pls all of our 'smugness' is actually just shitposting because you bite the bait every single time.
>muh shitty group
>muh no wins
>muh Iceland is shit
>muh Hungary sucks
>muh Austria is shit
>muh Croatia played better
>muh Poland deserved more

Sup Forums has been daycare-tier with their baby whining, it'd literally be a sin not to shitpost about it.

God no. This call for attention and love is getting embarassing, embrace being the villain.
Ask Australia.

Yes 2bh :(

Blue-white suits you better than red-green. It looks less gay/american/african and more European.

Also thank you guys for >pic related

our alternative kit should always be blue-white desu lad

I was thinking about that royal flag of yours, but I guess it's seen like black-white-red in Germany...

you are shit and should kill yourself

At least we're not Brazil.

t. porto fan

it's not a controversial flag by any means, most people just don't know about it and quite honestly don't care.
if you showed that flag to the common people they wouldn't even recognize it

eh, i don't think anyone really cares

nah bro, it's just way more simbolic than having a shitty fainted-green kit as we have right now

No,he's right. 2004 blue and white was god tier

Did we even use that one?

Why is Portugal so obsessed with what other people think about them?

Shallow country for shallow people.

Republic.updated version of that flag.

No Portugal,

No one likes u

This is actually a very good question.

Because everyone was obsessed to tell us we are shit.

I like Portugal. Why wouldn't I? You are my greatest ally

Pooptugal

I secretly love when people talk shit about me..

Our country is like an old man who fought in 'Nam or something.

It was great once, fought in many wars once, cleared the path for almost every other country that exists and prospers now, including the Brits and derivatives. We even helped Nordic countries between the world wars through charity.

But now that it's our turn to receive something back, everyone talks shit, and that we look darker, disregarding the fact that those are battle scars that fought to give you what you have. We raped the moors so we could get more Christians to fight the good fight, and so our skin colour got a bit diluted.

It is straight disrespectful for people to forget that, and tells Portugal that we're insignificant, when we were the ones that scouted ahead for all you cunts to enjoy your rich countries, which you are all now giving back to the moors.

All we really want is to tell the stories and feel appreciated by the kid countries, just to have some spec of hope that you'll continue the good fight now that we're old and brittle.

But you idiot cunts keep pulling more and more Muslims in, so old man Portugal is bound to tell you how real men behaved in his day.

>0 world cups

Absolute goat. fugg. Just looking at it makes more productive

Good post.

This post will fade into obscurity, much like us. Poetic in a sense.

thats... thats.. the .. most beautifull thing i ever saw.... i want to marry it

Nigga, nearly all European Nations have had a period of greatness ( excluding a few micronations, and "new" countries like norway and Belgium). You are nothing special seen in a grander perspective

Never

referendum for new white and blue flag pls

why the fuck do we have political party colours in our flag

I shed a tear

its pretty fucking pathetic how you beg for love. Are you even portuguese? you should be arrested for treason.

They hate us to death, get that shit in your head. NO ONE loves us or ever will. It is, it will allways be us against everyone else.

If you cant accept that and have the mental strenght to deal with it then i suggest you move to Paris and request french nationality you fucking faggot !!!

>0 money

Its beautiful but what does the white represent?
Our history is made of killing moors and niggers certainly not peaceful country.

>democracy will never work with referendums like it does in Switzerland

You helped the nordic countries between the world wars? HOW?! The nordic countries were by far wealthier than you.

Yeah, but not a lot of countries our size had an Empire across all continents but Antarctica. We are a little strip of coast who dared to have the size of the roman Empire.

There's a thing about Portuguese history is that we always punched very high above our weight, and we won a lot of the times. Most other countries won by numerical superiority, we won by wit.

It's not like we don't appreciate other countries, but we generally band together when we're disregarded, is all.

Except the Spaniards. Fuck them.

Cheers oldest ally.

White meant purity in the old flag, I believe. I personally prefer the reverse of that flag, since it has more Ocean blue for a smaller bit of white.

I might be misremebering, but we had a national campaign to gather food and cloth for Finland after the winter war, I believe. The biggest one we had ever had.

And then they were the first to refuse to help us in the more recent crisis.

This seriously makes not much sense. Supplies were never a problem for Finland in the Winter war and they did not lose important agricultural areas. I guess it was propaganda campaign by the estado novo

Probably.

you caught me

looks dope

Meu negro, fazes inveja ao cabrão do Pessoa

WE

> the Spaniards. Fuck them

Tsundere Portugal is my favourite Portugal

It's even funnier when you consider that 99% of Spaniards don't even think or care about Portugal at all except for Figo and CR.

>buttfrustration

my butt isnt frustrated

WUZ

I made an OC for tsuu :3

buttlicker roach

your butthurt is delicious

This... This is beautiful. I heard some obscur mafia killed your monarchy and then imposed the current flag you have. We did you let them commit such crime?

A lot of people were for the republic in principle, even though the King comes from a very much loved and honoured family. The flag had colours in common with that mafia (carbonária) and some other unrelated flags, so it was chosen as the de facto colour because it was distant from the monarchy.

The thing you have to know about us, is that we are generally conservative, but no-nonsense, so we are a pragmatic population.

We don't usually follow the popular tumblr issue of the week, for example. We don't much care for muslims or trannies, but we have no problem with reasonable dichotomies like abortion like America does just to have some arbitrary binary decision to fight over.

So Republic being the more fair system it was the adopted one, and we carried on.

>3 out of 3 draws in groups
even england beat a team without having to go to extra time, portugal have yet to win a game in 90 minutes and even then they've only won with a fluke extra time goal and then pens

To be fair, we also haven't lost, either.

And calling things fluke is a bit dishonest, cause we started the tournament playing like shit, but have been playing better each successive game.

>tfw I'm an actual Barbosa

No, we don't like you. Get out from our playground.

I just googl'd carbonária, and i'm sorry to say that you've been hijacked by jews. No wonder Portugal became so shit, they are probably still laughing there ass off. I still don't get how they could have brainwashed you to think a masonic republic is superior to the monarchy you had, but at least change that horrible flag godammit.

Their revolution was not the one that stuck, though. They just wen't to get their flag 2 years later because it looked like the old one, geometrically.

Anyway, we've since had 3 republic "dinasties" so whoever was in power then, it's not now.

Also, we kicked the jews out in 1496, and used their money to build ships. There are almost no religious jews in Portugal.

They didn't brainwash anyone. We just don't like fighting amongst ourselves, never did. All our revolutions have been peaceful, just a couple people killed each time, if any. All you have to do is occupy the capital government buildings and write on the newspaper the next morning "Portugal is now a Republic" and no one will give a shit.

>been through 3 different types of government in about one century
>still wants to sell the idea of the republic as something better

topo queque

>we kicked the jews out in 1496

Biggest historical mistake ever.
We need to import back the jews if we're ever to be relevant again.

Heh, we got all they had to give: money and alheiras.

>we're still voting for a Leninist party
>party which wants to increase the number of parishes
>we already have 3000
>more corruption ensues

We deserve everything bad that happens to us

What about their spy network? Their navigational knowledge? Their based merchant skills? The sheer scientific supremacy we had? Their banking system?

I actually like you due to my Brazilian heritage

We got all that too. But Alheiras are fucking Alheiras.

>We don't usually follow the popular tumblr issue of the week, for example. We don't much care for muslims or trannies, but we have no problem with reasonable dichotomies like abortion like America does just to have some arbitrary binary decision to fight over.

Abortion is legal in Portugal?

I voted for PSD becuse I'm not retarded.
Costa is literally going to put our country in the shitter even more, everyone that isn't a brainwashed leftist can see that.

The thing about raped the moors is not right. We raped indians in brazil and some blacks but the moors were beaten and expelled from mainland because religion.

Besides, if we had kept them, they'd have jewed us out in the meantime. This way, we harvested it ripe, before it rottened.

It has rottened since though, but is right. We're an old country, and we have our place in the sun.

Up until 10 weeks, I think. Now euthanazia is the next big thing, I think. But it's not something that people don't believe in, it's just a bargain chip for political parties. In 2 or 3 elections it should be legalized. Especially since it's cheaper to kill that to sustain.

Costa is too dumb. Too dumb that it's dangerous. Now BE and PCP have him where they want, and can blame him for anything. PS is basically done as of the next big elections/issue.

In the south, we killed the military moors, but forced some farmers and women to stay and populate, because our population was beginning to get spread thin across the north.

That was always our biggert problem, really. We are too small to populate and keep. Conquering was the easy part.

until Pombal you had a growing population

then they moved here

lol, look everbody, a moose! And it believes it knows shit about football.

Hello funny moose. Let me just pick up my rifle.

We've been shit ever since we found where the fuck in the planet you apes were. By then contact had been made, it was already too late.

It's fucking shit I tell you, every politician is corrupt to the core but leftards run this into the ground like their lives depend on it.

You know nothing about jews. And if you're from a country than indeed expelled them, prepare for the worse. Not being capable identifying the menace will be our last mistake.

>last mistake
>1496
We've made plenty of those since then, Colgate. We'll probably make more.

>nd it believes it knows shit about football.
Os marranos foram expulsos mais tarde, embora alguns tenham ficado claro mas mto poucos. Aliás foi a razão pela qual D. Sancho foi conhecido como o povoador, tirou gente do norte de Portugal e colocou no sul e mandou vir pessoal da flandres para popular o alentejo. Religião era assunto e em Portugal só se podia ser cristão. Nós nem para nós somos bons, sempre com a lenga-lenga da esquerda de que somos todos isto e aquilo. Aprendam.

Investigate the last king of visigoths, Rodrik. Many of you still carry his name (rodrigues). This man had proofs of treasonous behaviour of jews, and expelled them in noth africa. And then what happened? You know it better than me. They came back with some moor friends, and Rodrik was killed. It was quite the end for the white iberian.

I guess some things just keep happening. This time it's in european scale.