Waspkeeping is where it's at, fuck beekeeping. People want to keep exotic and dangerous pets like cheetahs, tigers...

Waspkeeping is where it's at, fuck beekeeping. People want to keep exotic and dangerous pets like cheetahs, tigers, bears, and lions all the time.

But what would be more dangerous and exotic than thousands and thousands of wasps, plus they're legal!

I really want to get into waspkeeping, but I need to know what kind of equipment I'm going to need.

Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

arachnoboards.com/threads/ahh-the-joys-of-wasp-keeping.129576/
youtu.be/_A9bQfszhwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suicide is a good first step you fucking faggot

>Waspkeeping is where it's at, fuck beekeeping. People want to keep exotic and dangerous pets like cheetahs, tigers, bears, and lions all the time.
are there really beekeepers that do it for the pet aspect?

i'm pretty sure they do it because honey makes a really good profit

yeah..plus wasp honey is the shit right now..its expensive as fuck..i myself grow muy own hornets

Fuck making a profit, I just want a bunch of wasps.

Where do you start?
>step 1. Live in a part of the world where there are wasps.
>step 2. Own a house
>step 3. Wait until spring/summer and wait to get your asshole massacred by those flying, stinging cunts.

go for it OP, don't forget to make a thread when you do.

>short time ago (2weeks) I relized, that there was a wasp building her nest in my room, cause my window is always open
>stoned af
>wait till wasp mother is gone, take it anoyed out into my garden
>mf when waspmother is totally panicing for 2h in my room
>mfw I stole and killed her babies
>I cried for a fucking wasp and a nest

I have a few nests around the house, it's just that nobody really does waspkeeping so it's like I'm fording a new trail here.

I don't want one or two random nests, I want a gigantic mega-nest and an enclosure.

Like I can't have a beehive, because then they could get away. I only want them to get away if I let them loose.

>put 20+ wasps in a jar
>throw them on the ground towards people you dont like
you can make a living off selling wasp grenades OP. youll be the only one to do it. it will be like a monopoly

No one keeps them because they are a fucking pest. They eat other bugs and sting repeatedly just because they are assholes

Wasp keeping as a hobby. Mfw. Yall are crazy.
arachnoboards.com/threads/ahh-the-joys-of-wasp-keeping.129576/

a lot of people do it because they like bees.

i always wanted to be a beekeeper, unfortunately i got neither the space nor the time to do it.

bees are fucking amazing.

>arachnoboards.com/threads/ahh-the-joys-of-wasp-keeping.129576/

This guy has the right idea, thanks for the information!

youtu.be/_A9bQfszhwU

You'll be cutting edge dude! Do it, once you habe things ready make a weekly thread, i wanna see your progress

Fuck yeah

I don't want a puny nest like that, with like a dozen wasps, I need something like this.

This

I don't want to hurt people with my wasps, I just want to show them that wasps can be kind and loving creatures, too.