If the U.K. leaves the European Union, should the U.S. join?

If the U.K. leaves the European Union, should the U.S. join?

nah, fuck th e.u

no, because we are not in europe you genetic defect.

??????????????

No. The US and UK should Make our own union. We will be unstoppable together.

U.K. is too valuable, U.S. could never hope to replace them.

neither is England. their an island

No. We should be independent along with our British bros. Godspeed Britain.

Yes, maybe they can civilize our niggers like they did with theirs.

Faggot/

Dont think the EU would allow it user.... also think about the terrorism there right now, it would only escalate the current problem at hand in the staes

This post = EU's future succinctly stated.

Hell naw fuck all those white trash cheese eating faggots

Ours aren't civilised. They're just not as bad as the chavs/gypsies/turks/polaks/muslims etc

No. The UK is joining as the 51st if we leave.

Herr Farage demands it

an island in the european continent... the fuck is wrong with you user

An Island NEAR the continent. Africa is closer to Europe.

No. Now is the time for the Anglosphere to unite and take control. Fuck the EU.

too much britbong on that flag

Have you seen our niggers? I rather take 10 uknigs than deal with even one of our nigger anyday

do you think islands are chunks of land floating on top of the sea? a continent is the whole plate including what's underwater

A Small area of land surrounded by sea is what I call an Island

muerte a EEUU

As any other countries that want to join, they need to reform to the rules of the EU. Human rights is one of them.

Can't tell if troll or just fucking stupid

Just fucking stupid.. 70% of my teachers gave up on me because of stupid.

What about the other 30%

That might be because all of the countries originate from the eternal Anglo you pillow biting fag hole

They tried their best.

Right? Why can't we unite as one and have world peace? The fact there's a separation goes to show the world isn't united.

That's the exact definition of Island fuckface

>.
Faggot.

So should we exclude all island nations on the European continent? Sure, then let's exclude Ireland, Malta and Cyprus too while we're at it. Do you realize how retarded that is, you absolute waste of oxygen?

What's so great about Europe? Shitty people still exist there.

this hurts my brain... did you really ask that?

atleast they can see they're own dicks and use proper grammar

america doesnt want the shitty eu refugees

What might be? did you even read what I said you illiterate fuck.

I have a British friend who uses the same argument.

Are you implying that Japan is not an Asian country?

That would be great, user. Just no beaners or moosefuckers.
So you'd hafta split from the thing first.

Subit to and become a part of your former colony? How can you possibly take more of a shit on your own history than by doing that?

holy fucking shit dude

England is not an island you cretin. It borders Scotland and Wales.

No. We don't want fucking braindead niggers to become part of our gigantic mess.

And not in the US? Excuse me sir while I find a transplant for my sides, free of charge.

Faggot

Honestly the only thing people know about Scotland and Wales, is that they're attached to mother England.

hahahah the US wouldn't be accepted, they are filled with gun loving, Trump following, racist morons.

People know about Scotland through Kilts, haggis and Alcohol. They know of Wales through England and Scotland calling them sheep shaggers.

So? It's better if we're together as we'll be able to solve issues even better. Why does Europe let USA fuck itself in the ass? Aren't we supposed to be allies?

Protip: The EU only cares about itself and its moneys.

I thought the Jews were down south.

They're everywhere. They have been since they learned to disguise themselves as humans.

Well, what the fuck does the EU do with all its money anyways? Are they saving the world?

They give some out then demand about double back and I guess they keep the rest for their own interests.

What are their own interests?

I don't know. Environmental studies, regulations and control as a wild guess.

Fuck those british faggots; I can't wait
until they get their 9/11.

Bad troll. We've had 1 or 2.

Why? What will that do? It's not like they aren't doing their besf already,

Not good enough faggot.

What are they gonna hit? The tower of London? The Gherkin? The Cheese grater? The queens horn?

Literally what are any of these places

That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say

you are a hero

>Scotland and going out
>The Troubles starting again because any prospect of reunification in Ireland will be impossible
I hope you voted out motherfuckers

How's education in Europe?

Probably better than the UKs

Son, do you know what an island is?

Do you? Tell me if you do.

Man, the EU would be straight up fucked without Cyprus. You have no idea.

Why?
Do tell.

found the murican

I do and England is not one

the united kingdom of america or something?

Fag

Then why don't they just part the sea and use the land?

The United Front I dunno I'm bad at names and smart people stuff

That's called Great Britain

Why? It's only the third largest island in the goddamned Mediterranean. And that island is made up of ethnic Greeks and Turks. Do you know how strategically and economically important Mediterranean islands full of Greeks and Turks are to the stability of the EU?

The EU is like Betamax, or Apple computers.

A really good idea that isn't at all compatible with the needs or requirements of 99% of the users out there, but fetishized by its fan boys and proponents, most of whom have an active financial stake in its survival.

Macs should have died long, long ago.

Fucking fuck no. They wouldn't let us anyway. We don't have fancy hand bags and fanny packs and shit. Oh and we're not gay. That's a requirement to join I read.

me too user, me too

this is advanced stupid. you sir made my day.

Feels good man

I don't get how a country like Britain, with its history of being such a power and force in the world, can have such little pride. How can Britains stomach the idea of basically submitting to the collective will of a bunch of shit-tier Europeans? The EU (most of the other countries) regularly vote opposite the Brits on policy decisions for the EU. In other words, the Brits join the EU then lose all the votes and nothing goes their way.

I just don't get it. Coming from an American... have a little fucking pride in your heritage. Don't just melt into one giant shitty country with terrible policies.

We're not. But the sheep are. Most brits want out. I've asked lots of people and the only In I know is a certified retard

Leave him alone

>anglosphere
>ANGLO sphere

>inbred 'small town american'

Any Canadians, Australians, or New Zealanders in this thread? What think you about a united commonwealth with trade agreements and open borders, military alliances and all that shit?

Of course only our countries are invited. The shit tier countries of the commonwealth aren't.

No, that's why you should tell me.

It's majority over power nowadays. As long as a resistance is big, they think they"ll be able to topple any system.

I'm a little worried for you guys though. The polls I've seen are very, very close, without a clear preference.

More people should be concerned about the idea of totally giving up any sort of self-determination.

They can be as close as they want the govment will change it to suit them anyway

Why leave the EU dictatorship?

Do you like having a choice in who decides your laws and taxes?

How many people are voting in comparison to how many people populate the continent? A simple majority really doesn't decide everything does it?

You just discribed Wisconsin...