/trans/

smug townsend edition

BBC gossip: bbc.co.uk/sport/36679902

I like it 2bh

Mandanda to Palace as well

doing good business

Wow based Pards.

Let me guess Palace is going to have a decent frist half of the season and the second half will be awefull

i love trans lads

>2.79 MB

So no Nainggolan then?

>in this window, watford have rejected 25m bid for deeney and 37.5m bid for ighalo

stay at leicester you fuckface

i don't give a fuck abut the size of my capture.png files, they are trashed immediately when replaced with a new snip

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

proabbly not, Roma wanted close to 40 mil anyway

in the bag la

just waiting for the ibra + mkhi double announcement desu

>Hulk to Shanghai China for 320,000 Euros a week

WTF is this bullshit

Is Mkhitaryan actually any good? Seems a bit expensive/old to me desu.

>Wants to leave a CL club with a good fanbase for a club with no European football and a shitty fanbase
Sasuga

Giggs leaves Man Utd

barca signed some french guy

The guy really turned it up this season, but was pretty average before. It remains to be seen if he can replicate his Dortmund form for United.

>chelsea confirm departures of falcao, pato and amelia
thank fuck

umtiti will play against iceland
and will be shit

Hulk is literally >gib moneys: the player

le ruined his career

Are you fat Ronaldo?

Can Bony fuck off now?

Please.

He's good, he just has really fragile confidence, and needs a manager that trusts him completely.

bony back to swansea makes sense for everyone invlolved except the people who don't want to admit to their mistakes

>Giggs was disappointed to be overlooked in favour of Jose Mourinho

Why? Giggs is a fucking nobody in the management world. Grimsby would be taking a risk hiring him.

>losing matt ritchie to newcastle
>eddie meme

no,he's not good at all.
he will almost certainly flop
im not saying this because im turkish and he's armenian

3 years of undermining Moyes and Van Laal wasted

KEK

he needs to stop being so entitled. let him go out and get experience before even thinking about applying to be the united boss

the fact is he's been assistant manager in the worst man utd period in PL history. he has to take some blame for that.

Do you think he'll look back on his career and be proud?

GOOD PLAYERS TO INTER WHEN?

RIP Claude

>joel matip to liverpool

could anyone of you please convince me that this is not a horrible idea?

got paid shitloads for playing football and travelling the world, never staying anywhere too long

seems decent.. but about 2 weeks after he's done playing he'll be fat and forgtten

inb4 they get relegated

no but he'll look back on his huge pile of money and be happy

Free Transfer so its pretty low risk, he is also a decent defender. Not amazing, but a bargain for free.

Yes! Finally! That cunt knifed the last 2 managers in the back. Mou is no fool.

looking to the liverpool roster,it seems like their central defenders for the next year will be:

Mamadou Sakho
Tiago Ilori
Joe Gomez
Joel Matip

liverpool games next year will be so exciting,purely because they will concede and score many goals

they also have lovren

>lovren

Lovren's a dick but he's improved a lot tbf

Lovren is unironically their best defender, he really turned it around under Klopp.

Ritchie to Newcastle United is official

Might stick a tenner on them bouncing right back up

You might as well, it's literally free money. Rafa knows what he's doing, he'll get them to a comfortable 2nd place.

>Palace manager Alan Pardew said Alan Shearer asking for the England job made his "blood boil". Of his own aspirations for the job, he said: "Not now."

KEK!

THIS MAN JUST CAN NOT STOP COMPLETELY BTFO NEWCASTLE!

Apparently Stekelenburg to Everton is as good as done

And some ITK rumor floating around that Stones to City for 45m is 90% done

Are any other Chelsea fans really optimistic about out upcoming season?
Bringing in Conte gives me so much hope, and seeing how he sets up with Italy is honestly so exciting for us.

Very defensively solid, compact, with great counter attacking and calm attacking play.
Really what Chelsea need to return to.

Just a few decent signings and I'm confident on us as title contenders again

>45 mil for Stones
Jesus that is a lot of money for a 'potential WC' defender

>45m for Stones

kek

KEK

K E K

>Stekelenburg
He's fucking shit. Why in gods name did they let Mandanda go to CP so easily.

Conte in theory sounds great but everything depends on the player's buying into what he wants, which is less than assured with your current crop.

Muh english youf bruv wot

Ive missed you ellie :3

It will be nice to see Everton play with an actual non-spastic in goal.

wont matter if cunts like hazard, costa, cesc dont buy in, they've proven they would rather lose than take shit from a manager and mou is much more beloved by the fanbase. What happens if conte gets upset at them for being fat lazy shits and they go and whine to roman about the mean old wop?

let me kindly remind you that mkhitaryan will be kagawa 2.0

only kagawa was technically and mentally better

Stekelenburg is a backup, Koeman still wants to sign another keeper that is a starter. Tim Krul is tipped

>Stekelenburg to Everton is as good as done
so everton will go form having a shit defence to an even shittier defence
good job

Turan is shit and your best player is from Denmark

>Inter have persuaded him to join a big club instead
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
holy shit, why are the Italians so salty?

I agree it sounds ridiculous, but in the current climate it's not actually that bad. When Watford are rejecting £25m bids for Deeney, £45m for a defender who could potentially be world-class isn't actually bad value.

Holy shit. Pards is a fucking lad.

Chelsea have made the exact same mistake with Gary Cahill. Stones will be no different.

ben arfa to P$G

Stones is 100% done

He will also play in the busquets/lahm role

Screenshot this

that's an incorrect spelling of sevilla

Then why didn't he join Napoli?

did that Deeney bid actually happen or was it just rumours and hearsay

welcome to the bench you googly eyed weirdo

>cahill mistake

how was he a mistake, hes been one of the most underrated defenders in the league and he cost fucking nothing

Deeney is a proven goalscorer in the Premier league tho, sure so was Bony and Benteke but they weren't played to their strengths when they where played at the next club.
If Bailly is worth £30 mil after a good consistent season, Stones shouldn't be worth more than £35 even with the British youth shit.

>stole Newcastle's only good player Andros Townsend.

Not to mention his previous purchase of former Newcastle legend Johann Cabaye.

It's like Pardew's entire existence is based on cucking Newcastle United.

Fletcher to Sheffield Wednesday

napoli are being touted as having no future due to the higuain debacle

Darren or Steve

Steven Fletcher, contract was up at Sunderland anyways.

Did somebody day money whore?

I honestly think the whole Mourinho collapse was largely in part due to him disrespecting Eva Carneiro.
I think the players really lost faith and respect him after that.

Also, Conte being successful in the Euros means the players are likely to be more willing to subscribe to his winning tactics.

I'd rather a complete overhaul of the first team than losing Conte, seriously. If this team can't perform under Conte, I want alot of the big prima donnas in our squad out.

for 7m he's been one of chelsea's better buys the last few years

How's life on the spectrum?

It was self sabotage as he knew lvg would get the sack

He's wanted the United job since fergie retired, he cried when he was told it was going to Moyes

How's life making kebabs for a living?

>higuain debacle
>broke the serie A goal scoring record
>36 goals in 35 games

People really need to get off the "Higuan is shit" circlejerk.

He has literally have one good season.

mou shit on the male medic as well, guardiola had a public meltdown on his medical staff, it doesnt matter when a manager with their pedigrees is telling you to do something you fucking do it. Who the fuck are they to be making demands. Also there isnt going to be an overhaul, conte was hired as the first team coach, thats how the club even announced it, he will have hardly any influence over transfers.

---------------Shittwat
-----Iva-------Cahill----Terry/Zouma
Azpi------------Cesc----------------Baba
----Mikel/Matic-------------NewCM
--------------------Hazshit
--------------Batshit

>being so dumb and out of the loop you have no clue wtf you are even talking about
good job at outing yourself as retarded

>wanting an emo faggot like that as you manager

Top cuck

>Finish lower than Napoli
>somehow still a bigger club

He is shit in the NT.

>3(THREE) overated moaning belgian cunts in the starting lineup

lord give me strength

>Not staying at Leicester
Dirty little nig

at least it's not lukaku

Mooy

Courtois is genuinely such a little shit. Always talks shit about Chelsea in ever Belgian interview he gets.
I hope he leaves us.

The fact we ditched Cech, who had a good 6-8 years left in him, for this diva is ridiculous from the board.
Surely they evaluate someone's character before making such a big decision as letting your #1 keeper leave to accomodate a young and promising keeper.

Awful, also Hazard is off to Madrid