>be a millionaire
>want to celebrate
>rent a yacht in MIA
>get some white girl
>have a sexy liquor party :^)
>take a video and upload to Twitter
>black twitter explodes

The Fuck?
Let the man celebrate as he wants! Not like those coal burners are going anywhere in life? Why the black outrage?

theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/06/heres-the-real-reason-black-women-are-upset-about-kyrie-irvings-all-white-girls-yacht-party/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because black women can't accept that they're the lowest of the low in terms of American social standing

Doesn't Kyrie have a kid with some white instagram slag?

have you lads ever heard Kyrie talk? hes easily one of the whitest black men next to Wayne Brady

what a weird story. I feel bad for black women for being generally unattractive, and also for black men who prefer white bitches and feel guilty about it.

Usually when I see a black pro athlete posting a party pic, they have predominantly black or at least light skinned black women. I think its a matter of pride thing, like putting on a true to his roots or a "real" black image.

I dont know. I'm asian

you can literally count out three black women on that boat
dont see a problem

> I'm asian
would you want to party with all asians?

Poor cunt cant even fuck who he wants. Sorry Kyrie, your black so you have to fuck black women.

He's fuckin strayian, leave him alone.

He can suck on a dead dingos donga if he wants.

This why people hate blacks

>all asians

I would prefer variety but

if I was a baller and could get a boat full of hot as fuck asian girls, yes I would

Why do blacks have to always be mad at something?

>Why the black outrage?

Black women are incredibly sensitive about white women stealing "their" men, because society deems black women unattractive (unfairly imo, most of them aren't the stereotypical obese Lashonda). It's very similar to the asian men you see on the internet complaining about white men taking the asian girls.

But most of them are lashondas, obese or not.

Blacks know they have the lowest sexual market value of all.

Typically lower iq, high prevelence of warrior gene, bad hygiene and probably comes with a distinctional family

Even if they are smart/wealthy, the offspring are likely to regress to the mean of iq 85 and who wants their gene set erased?

Apparently white whores don't care

>The comments on that article

Sup Forums was right again!

People here like to dismiss Sup Forums at every moment but some of the stuff they say is spot on

There is probably a few other reasons....

>Black women
Shit like this is why black men don't want you. You can't fucking force a nigga into only fucking X type of women. Worst bit is they act so entitled to black dick, even when they have it they are bitchy as all hell towards the guy. Sometimes we just want to fuck a woman who won't be a bitch and it says a lot about how bitchy they are that the modern white slut is seen as the easier alternative.

The white women who seek black men have Low market value anyway

Usually they have children out of wedlock, low savings/weath, have a low income ceiling and have issues that a sane person would not would to deal with.

As you get older you'll see, the women who date blacks in high school end up with bad partners (whether white or black) because they offer little

Go stop by a sorority formal and see how many blacks there are

If you spend enough time there and look out for the things discussed there, you soon find out pol is usually right.

Why did the creator of McDonald's think that mascot was a good idea?

Probably was at the time, seems like it did well.

Clown scare thing is more recent

Thats why those that don't care are called whores

"What's going on? You niggers playing Oregon Trail?"

maybe they were the yacht staff?

White women are a status symbol world wide since they will usually only date no -whites if these non-whites bring something extra to the table (lots of money/good career, intelligence, mega dick etc).

Walking next to a white woman in public is a way for brown men to say "I made it" to their fellow brown countrymen.

>Oregon trail

Fuck man the memories. Loved that game

What if Barack Obama divorced Michelle and married a white woman.

Would the Internet explode?

What if Michelle divorced Obama and married a white guy?

>Obama baby dick confirmed

No one would care. Obama was the POTUS, he actually achieved shit. So even she leaves him people would still see him as the former president. Same thing happened with Tiger. no one cared that his ex wound up with some white guy, the big deal was that she somehow found someone even richer than Tiger.

It's crazy in school I even got shit from girls who were dating white guys.

I still get this shit to this day and i'll never understand why. I'm a nigga born and bred in Australia, why is it so fucking surprising that I'll end up dating primarily white women? The few black women i know who I'm not related to are usually obsessed with dating white guys yet they'll somehow berate me for fucking the most commonly available/easily attainable pussy for me.

who gives about niggers? they're fucking retarded.

Black women be crazy

>I'm a nigga born and bred in Australia
R A R E
A
R
E

Why bother? He probably fucks white women all the time anyway, Perhaps even underage.

>Why the black outrage?
>Posts article that literally explains who black women are upset

The real question is why you give a fuck. This is a Black People Thing. They're not talking to you; they're discussing what they feel is an issue within their own community

Black people Internet would. White people either already hate him with a burning passion, or view him as an honorary White, like OJ before the shit went down

What's rare about a black guy being born and bred in a prison country?

nothing, but usually they're indigenous, not niggers

Ah gotchya. Didn't know you guys used nigga as a distinction between abos and Africans.

abos=boongs
africans=niggers

Thanks for the clarification, pal.

That's because he was born in Australia and went to an Ivy League school.

I'm black and that's just about the dumbest article I've ever read. She's complaining that Kyrie didn't hire black strippers? Really?

You mean the same way white men are so insecure about black men being with white girls? You're all made from the same cloth.

>because society deems black women unattractive

Reality deems black women unattractive.

brutal germany

>You mean the same way American* men are so insecure about black men being with white girls?
No one else cares as much as Americans. Europeans are cucks who take the women anyway and Australians don't really experience this enough for it to be an issue.

>that second kike

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm writing a hate article about Kyrie because he didn't pick me or the rest of the sistahs

This is just silly.

Nigga, Obama is gay. Like 70% sure.

No. Whites consider mudsharks tainted. Sheboons genuinely suffer from the competition because marriagable blacks are in short supply.

kek

If it turns our that he is, I'd be disappointed. Nigga can murk Osama bin Laden but can't find the stones to come out of the closet?

the same school that produce jahlil okafor, an actual, living breathing ape

>usually
now let's not exaggerate
sometimes pol is right

Only time I've heard him talk he was begging Kobe to play him one on one he sounds like a nigga from jersey

Black American woman are the fattest, loudest, least ambitious, least intelligent people on average.

This is a fact.

>pol is usually right.
>american flag

What a shocker

>coupla random jagoffs

Ehhh. Though I do find it odd that other countries (particularly in Asia) seem to be allowed to be defined by common ethnicity or ethnicities, while European countries are being encouraged to become immigrant nations like the US has always been

Personally idgaf since I'm an American, but it's certainly interesting

>Duke
>Ivy League

Lol

>Duke
>Ivy League

You wish, tobacco farmer

It's coming here next buddy

Did he have his old ex cheat on him with a rapper and then say she was gonna commit suicide or some shit like that?

Can't blame someone from wanting to stay away from black chicks after being burned.

Do you actually read what Sup Forums writes or just act like a retard and have a irrational hate for them? They aren't 100% right but they are on many things. Just because it goes against your hugbox doesn't mean it isn't true.

Why are african americans always so upset?

Inferior race that breeds jealousy

why isn't he playin for Straya then cunt?

kek they allow black people to ivy league schools?

In the current year yes. And then they spend their time protesting muh oppression and racism even though they are let in with substandard scores. O

Wasn't that Iggy Azelea?

>black women are unattractive

me on the right

>you found 1 out of 10,000 that is mildly attractive

Too bad your kid will still come out as garbage with that.

There's like 5 attractive black women in the whole fucking world.

Yeah.

>sloppy tits

You can do better than that, Negrihno.

He didn't murk Osama bin laden, some Marine/Navy SEAL/whatever did. Besides, Osama isn't Putin, I could've murked him too, if you show me where he is.

And it's good that he doesn't broadcast it, the faggotry meme needs to end.

If only all negresses were like this. :/

This

no, that was nick young

Kyrie is an uncle Tom coon ass nigga

>next

It already happened more than 100 years ago. The Germans, Irish, and Italians basically doubled our national population from 1880-1910.

Dating a white chick
>Hey honey, you're an hour late. Is everything ok?
>Yeah, just caught in traffic
>Oh, ok.

Dating a black chick
>Boy, you an hour late. you better not be cheating on me
>No dear, I was just stuck in traffic
>Bullshit, it was Laquizzaria again wasn't it. I'mma smack the black off the bitch

Is Uncle Tom just a way of saying not a thug or criminal?

if you think white girls act like that you are very very wrong

That's more of a Sup Forums meme than anything else, white guys in real life don't really care. And FWIW, I'm mulatto so being angry about black dudes with white girls would be insanely hypocritical.

>black
she is a mulatto

Originally it meant a black man who was deferential to whites at all times, to the point of being racist against blacks. Think of Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks. But nowadays it's being used to describe any black man who doesn't follow the BLM mindset or dares to marry a white woman

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom

Next? Reread my post. It's always been here. Americans are not defined by a common ethnicity

You've never dating a girl of any race, have you?

Of course I do, you cant go anywhere on this site without seeing the bullshit rhetoric. Don't assert that they're frequently right when I know they aren't.
>speaks of hugboxes
>buys into the Sup Forums hivemind circlejerk

Half the white girls at my university talk like they're from the ghetto or something, it's fucking disgusting.

>black women are shit

Black men are also shit. Hell, most men are shit in general.

Im a mulatto so my thoughts on the black/white relations are either going to be supportive or hypocritical

Try to name an attractive black woman.

Mixed doesn't count.