Little known facts about your country

As of 2015, Mexicans drink more milk than Americans.

Is that why Mexicans shart so much?

Unlikely, Mexicans have a high tolerance to lactose.

The word Samurai came from a verb Saburau, which means “serve”

Samurai originally means ”Servant“

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was canadians. Tarquinius superbus the last canadian king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great canadian general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now canadians was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the canadian romans to africa. Julius caesar was canadian

we invented contact lenses

The airplane was invented by a brazilian.

That's not really a good thing

>the 3rd world can't handle milk
>because it's white

these maps contradict each other
second seems more dubious

but you need strong bones

Proof that Canadians ruin everything

I see some contradictions in Africa, but nothing in general that might decrease it's accuracy, I read some time ago that Africans force milk onto everybody under the thought that is healthy.

Interesting fact desu

meme map

Second does make sense from racial perspective desu.

>little known
>literally everything
we wuz khanz and kings and shieet saviour of europe from arabs in pre pre times
we wuz cradle of civilization and orthodox christianity old church slavonic and shieet
according to some historians there were 19 bulgarian states before most of middle ages european tribes starting to get idea how to build town walls an canalization and later to perform as cuntries
we wuz creative immigrnats later buliding first digital devices as electronic watch an atanasoff beery comp and shiett

Meme jew

Our Capital, Dublin, got it's name from English settlers mispronouncing the original name.

It was originally called Dubh Linn (Blackpool in Irish), which is pronounced 'dove lin'. They didn't know that a 'bh' makes a 'v' sound in Irish, so when speaking they called it Dublin instead. Many towns and cities around Ireland experienced the same thing, and have giberish names as a result

Reminds me of a Mexican state whose name means "I can't understand you" kek.

Why are Americans so angry and confrontational all the time?

Lel. Apparently we like to drink milk, a lot.

That would explain why pinoys are the strongest race, or at least the strongest Asians actually.

Because violence really does solve everything

That's a bad teaching.

is this a stealth mexico is white thread?

yes

There are two polish words in english language without connotation to poland - its inteligentsia and pogrom.

Yep.
He is finally changing his pictures I see. Not all of them, but it is a start. Too bad that the "Mexico is white" poster is easily recognizable either way.

What are you talking about?

Literally nothing happened in Wales

We are the most British part of Britain though

Back when all the anglos came over they didn't bother to climb through all the Welsh hills and valleys, so we were left pure blooded