How do you call these? How popular is it in your city? How much would you pay for it?

How do you call these? How popular is it in your city? How much would you pay for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.havaianas.com/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flip flops. Not popular in the fens. About £5-7 depending on size.

Where do you live, friend?

The Fenlands in England. about 70 miles from london

flip flops or thongs
not particularly popular
a couple bucks

Flip Flops (i.e. shitty sandals)

5 USD maximum

Cool, I guess it's not very popular where you live. But considering a pair of regular havaianas (without all the strass) costs around 20-100 dollars, do you think something customized, like the ones in the photo, could sell for something about 40-60 dollars with enough advertising?

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

A question to all of you, can you find these easily in your country?

No chance anywhere unless they had a TOP designer name on them and they were genuine.

Texas.

Yes. Probably $5.99 at Walmart. Or near any beach area. Maybe even at the dollar store.

If you are trying to sell them or 60 dollars good luck. You'd need to sell them at some really fancy store, maybe get some female celebrity to endorse them, and pray for dumb women to buy them.

Those are something that could make feet actually kinda cute.

Thanks for the insight. How much do you think these cost?

Yes, they are pretty popular in many coastal, especially tropical, cities. Did you like them?

I was completely against open feet until i saw this thread. Someone post pictures of them wearing some flipflops/sandals like this.

$18

I did, i did, Im really don't like feet. Kinda phobic. But ive never seen open toed shoes likadis in public. They're all kinda cute (im male btw)

Lol i need to L to english.

I've been posting only female models so far, so I'm going to post some male ones. What do you think about these?

They are kinda cute in females. Where do you live?

What are you planing to do with this info?

Why the fuck are you here asking this shit?

They cost exactly 115 USD in the official havaianas store (us.havaianas.com/)

Chanclas. 2,5-4€ @the chinese bazaar.

There you are.

I live in Brazil and everybody here have at least a pair of these, literally, even hobos. I would like to know to wich extent are these popular around the rest of the world and what is the price range people would pay for it, aswell as their favorite models. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Holy fuck. There's money in foam and rubber.

Where do you live, buddy?

And years of experience. One these will last you more than any nike or any famous brand shoes, I can assure you that.

During that experience one could make tons.

We surely hope so, friend. Also, there's no foam, 100% brazilian natural rubber.

More masculine models.

For any of you lurking out there, I would really like to hear your thoughts.