What does Sup Forums think of the libertarian party...

What does Sup Forums think of the libertarian party? I watched the town hall from CNN last night and I'm still not convinced they can pull off a third party run but at least they actually stuck to the issues and voiced an honest opinion.

For those that are interested
youtube.com/watch?v=NHad94l4kBc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY
youtube.com/watch?v=hdkznU2IvfU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Psp0A-zJgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better than Clinton or Trump

The party for people who think and care about being responsible for their own lives.

Which is why they will fail = USA is full of a bunch of idiot democrats AND republicans that blindly follow any carp this is told to them.

There's literally no way he could win. It kind of sucks but we live in a two party system. I do like his thoughts on illegal immigrants and wanted to let them work but registering them to pay taxes.

I like them, and might vote for johnson. Even though his is kinda shifty. But alot of people seem to think libertarians are anarchists, and dont realize they actually just want small government with essemtial services. To trim the fat and excess off of the current system.

You do realize that they have a better chance of you vote for them than if you don't right?

I saw him on Joe Rogan and pretty much claim him as my waifu now...

youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY

He's not as cool as Petersen or McAfee, but he's a good nomination for the party.

He at least seems like a real person not some political cartoon. I really want to see him deal with those two directly and see if he holds his composure.

Petersen still needs to be polished
And McAfee, well nobody is as cool as him

Damn straight.

>libertarians are anarchists
I hate hearing this. I have identified as libertarian since I registered to vote in 2008. I am not an anarchist but I want less federal spending, is that so wrong? less taxes, less welfare dindus, less retarded laws, less militarization of police, less international bloodshed. WHY IS THIS SO WRONG?

what do you mean kind of shifty?

well duh

It isnt man.
>hurr roads
This argument just pisses me off, because it shows people haven't taken the time to learn about the party platform.

I have a plan.
1. poll heavy for johnson
2. get him in presidential debate
3. get him elected
4. next election cycle petersen and mcafee actually have a voice and chance to win
5???
6. profit

>people haven't taken the time to learn
could have stopped there

Well he gets a decent amount of koch bros money, and that runs me the wrong way. He supports the free market, but has made commented that people should still be forced to do things they object to, gay wedding cakes as an example. Not really a free market.

Yeah, we just need 15% turnout this year to get federally recognized and i think this year is the year for it.

Libertarians are wackos.
But Johnson is based as fuck.

Even survived the bee sting:
youtube.com/watch?v=hdkznU2IvfU

Probably a higher number than most third party candidates.

Huge swaths of both parties and independents hate both main candidates.

My guess is tards will go with the "least bad of the two" approach, though good luck making that choice.

I wouldn't blame him if he was sucking cock on the corner to earn money. The gap between his fundraising and dems or reps is unimaginable. Also the only reason his was singling out koch was because they had made a statement saying they didn't want to support trump.

His mind is as free as his markets.
lol

ok now i like him

Part 2 explains how the libertarian party currently stands all over the map: youtube.com/watch?v=0Psp0A-zJgU