Britbong referendum thread

Britbong referendum thread.

YouGov saying Remain leads 52%. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-decision-day-polls-remain-leave
strawpoll.me/10564476
chatovod.com/
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36548114
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disappointed as I'm an out, however it is hardly a large victory for remain and opens the door for UKIP etc in the future.

Also, I worked in a polling station where it seemed the majority of people were very pro leave. (This was a heavily Asian community)

Later polls have an even wider margin.

>YouGov saying Remain leads 52%
How reliable is this though? It's not an election so the usual ways of prediction don't exist, right?

personally i think we should leave. initially it may be tough for the first few years but in the longer term we will benefit

however we will remain

>exit polls

why do people follow every word yougov say? I wasnt asked by them, chances are you weren't either.

I voted for "stay", because I'm not a working class moron

There is no exit poll

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-decision-day-polls-remain-leave

plz stay

>probably a muslim

>There is no exit poll
No "official" exit polls doesn't mean there aren't any

There are, they're just not media commissioned.

If the Brexit campaign had nothing to do with Farage, Leave would probably have won.

I'm going to blame that frog-like, slippery cunt.

Voted leave but cant see it happening

Agree with you here. It seems the people that voted to leave are all working class laborers or retired and old.

Not to sound like i know any better when it comes to political stuff but the way of thinking those kinda people do is entirely selfish. I doubt any of them gave any thought to the referendum other than "How does this benefit me"

Remain leads at lest 52% in latest polls, which DONT INCLUDE expats and Gibraltar (voters most likely to vote remain)

Also, GPB and EUR are both up at the moment, showing financials are confident of remain.

Sorry voteleave murdoch cucks, but your shitty campaign is dead before the first results have even come in.

Fuck you.

100% this silly fuck probably put a lot of undecided voters off

Voted leave. Expect that everyone else will have got scared at last minute and voted remain.
>iamdisappoint.

i voted to remain because i'm a british muslim and i love this country ^-^

0/10

strawpoll.me/10564476

Well I made a thread before, but I can't go to UCL if they vote leave, kill me now, otherwise I'll have to bankrupt my dad to send me to the u.s, which is ok, but I don't want to live in a place where hillary is gonna go on a feminist crusade

I'm working class but I'm not retarded so voted remain. Idiots who know nothing about politics/economics lecturing others to try get them to vote out

fucking depressed

America-bro here. I wish you all sincerely the best with what happens. Im sorry you anons are having all these troubles and I hope for a bright future. Im also disappointed in you that on of your own couldn't kill trump though.

Based on an online survey of 5000 people. Accurate? I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Britfag in Sweden here

Sweet lord i hope we leave.

Voted leave and I'm neither working class nor unemployed. In my 30's so neither old like you said.

Short term loss for long term gain for the sake of my kids.

don't worry friend, she won't

Voted leave.
Because I like democracy.

Voted in. More stable economically, even if we have to put up with immigrants at every turn.

>british muslim
try again

Here here. So many think short term. Its what makes financial crashes so inevitable.

Is that why the EU is the only place where there hasn't been economic growth?

We need to leave, the EU bureaucracy is like an abusive partner. They have shown nothing but contempt for the UK electorate. Sadly the sheeple have been scared by the establishment and I predict a remain majority by a fair margin.

Hey guys, completely unrelated, but does anyone want the number of this 15 year old girl, I'm 16

I AM NOT FBI
(jokes aside I'm not joking)

would have voteLeave 'cause DEUTSCHFAGG and i dont want any Britfaggs in my Reich

hahahahaahaha this one again, tell us how you read on a leaflet that EU isn't democratic. you do realise the EU system is actually more democratic than the UK model

If I wanted ukipfags to lose their shit and attack muslims out in the open and start a cultural war in the streets, would it be better for this vote to decide UK or EU?

If the hate isn't palpable enough yet, we can wait for it to grow stronger. In time, Muslims will find themselves on boxcars and cargo ships headed back to their countries. How bad we let it get first is the only Q.

Any of you cucks want to set up a group chat of somesort to discuss and debate this shit?

Long night ahead and i aint working tomorrow.

I like you

EU parliament doesn't make the laws.
We don't influence who's in the European commission. We don't vote for the presidents of the EU. Veto rights get ignored through loopholes.

How is that democratic again?

Guys I'm in the "I don't know" after vote voting booth

Hold up, the pakis wanna leave too?

The kind of people who are online to vote on YouGov would vote Remain.

Only getting 52% doesn't say much.

Voted leave :)

>paki's
>asian
wut wat wut

Mates on gov benefits voted in.
Mates with jobs voted leave.

Explain.

Seems like a plan. Hangouts/Skype?

Go look at a fucking map.

The YouGov poll is by several points the closest one

>"How does this benefit me"

That's the point of a vote you dumb cunt.
The problem is that each class has different priorities, and each outside class will seem like a dumb fuck to the other.

Never heard of those Asian gangs fiddling kids?

>UNDERAGE
Enjoy your ban, fag

samefag

Germfags Vote leave, wont pay yo nun of oa nazigold maney

>thinking about self instead of society at large

I didn't know you were American.

we don't vote for cabinet minister either. We vote for the politicians to pick who we vote for, to represent us. However the way to vote MEPs is a much more democratic system than how we vote MPs and who is in parliament. Don't even get me into the house of lords who just suck money and are a shambles who can block bills for a certain amount of time and have a big influence behind the scenes

samefagging samefag

This poll seems more reliable

I voted leave myself, suspicious as fuck if the results are near 50/50

Could create a room here. chatovod.com/

Obv samefag

Voting in one's self-interest is for unthinking shitheads who place themselves above their country. The day we all do that, we become no better than the US. You do what's best for King & Country you faggot, then yourself.

What were you raised in a fuckin chip shop?

>Brits riot over soccer
>Won't riot over their independence
Calling it now

Obv samefag again just to make it un suspicious that he samefaggs again

Was cheering for brexit,

Now I`ll cheer for swexit

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36548114

Fuck EU

Fuck off cunt, we know you're just samefagging again.

I guess. If you consider Iran and Iraq & Saudi Arabia "asia"...

kinda...

Not trying to be inflammatory, but can anyone give me a serious reason that they voted leave? So far all I've heard is "NO MORE IMMIGRANT NIGGERS" and "NO MORE TAKING OUR SHEKELS".

>SAMEFAG

I'm not, just don't give a fuck about you, your family, or your kids futures (not you personally mate)

I care about what happens to me and mine, fuck the rest of you, fuck the opinions of people outside of Britain and so on blah blah blah

But we'll stay anyway so we're all shitting in each other's tea for nothing mates.

quit shitting up the thread

Gibraltar voted to Remain.

Let the Argies have 'em.

THEY OBVIOUSLY RUBBED OUT EVERYONE WHO USED PENCIL'S VOTES #OwnPens #MI5Conspiracies

>King & Country
You wanna try again?

FUCKING GIBRALTAR
823/19,322
Remain/leave

Fucking shitters

>> waiting to officially welcome britfags back into the free world

lmfao. refresh the page to this.

obvious samefag.

going4-404

Ennit man he didn't try hard enough and is a disapointment

>probably didn't know how to spell democracy before the referendum
Hahaha why do we entrust the future of our country to fucking idiots

LEAVE you crooked-tooth faggot peasants

I'm getting conflicting information

so 823 votes to remain?

95.9% remain...they can fuck right off...

You guys could just say "no, we're not on board for those two things". As it is, Britistan barely participates in any of the other EU directives. Just say fuck off, we'll stay in your little club and even funnel you some cash when it suits us, but take your fucking darkies back and don't send any more.

▲ ▲

oldfag votes leave

No, 823 to leave

Yeah, because who would've expected these cunts to want to leave, right?

GOOD FUCKING START GUYS.

Fucking cunts. I like Gibraltar too....

Well that's a bit frustrating

sure, i'll just invent a new figure of speech because your stupid ass can't wrap your head around this entirely new 2 thousand year old concept

wow , they let cunts like this vote ...

see
They practically depend on spain, of course they want to stay.

basically.

anyone who is of British ethnicity votes to leave

anyone who isn't will want to remain

AND who even gives a shit about Gibraltar? obviously they will vote to remain in the EU because they're physically attached to it

I didn't even know we still owned those cunts...