아무도 없냐?

>not leaving inferno chousen yet
pleb

To where

japan, canada, nz, etc

plenty of places to go just that it requires time and effort

>Can t live as korean in japan
>don t want to live western as a asian

I am your kind living in the US m8. Not much racism and shit tbqh. I'd say people are more friendly than ones back in Korea and places like Hawaii has more Asians than whites. Not living there but I would def consider Hawaii for retirement because of that

When is you have gone to US ?
It is hard to adapt new cultural circumstance

It's been 8 years since I've been there. I had studied to go to an American college for 3 years before I went to the US as well. I think it took me like 3-4 years to understand the US in general.

I'd literally say living in some places with lots of Koreans (LA suburbs, a few cities in NJ) or living in Hawaii is no different from living in Korea. But then, living in these places may trap you into not speaking English at all and just speaking Korean which kinda limits you for doing many things.

Tbqh, immigrating to the US is getting harder tho. I don't know what you do for living but I would say there won't be that many chances unless you are in STEM (include medicine and dentistry) or accounting.

What I heard from people who went Canada is that they even give green card/permanent residency to people who finished STEM degree (master of PhD) in Canada and I think Toronto and Vancouver at least have a good number of Asians to the point that you won't feel like you are isolated. I heard that from like 3-4 years ago so you should check yourself if you are really interested

It's too late for OP. Trump is gonna make it even harder.

Eh not necessarily. The recent 'less immigrants' movements worldwide are actually 'don't take those without quality'. Even Brexit was more about being more selective on immigration to accept quality people, not about totally banning immigration. (Actually, people from Commonwealth countries supported Brexit in the hope that immigration quota for EU citizens might go back toward them) Given that the OP has a markatable skill, it may even be easier.
Tbqh, even my Trump supporter friends are not against qualified, legal immigrants and welcome such people. I agree that Trump will make immigration in general harder but whether he will make qualified people going to the US harder is another thing. And it's something that Korean media never talk about in detail. Korean media are somewhat deficit in its understanding of the US despite the fact that the US plays a pivotal role in how things in Korea work and that there are a quite number of Koreans living here.

안녕

lol. why would he move to Japan? Its just as bad. Go to Scandinavia or Canada

Well Japan is a better Korea even though not by much. Also still Asia.
>Scandinavia
It's a lot harder to move there than Canada and most of qualified, legal immigrants there (other than refugees and shit) will be paying $$ for welfare and won't receive welfare that much. It's funny how Koreans are going to Scandinavian countries for good welfare system but most of them who actually go there would be ones keeping the welfare system but not ones who receive the benefit

Only school drop-out or bankrupt people immigrate to US or those countries. If you win the fierce competition in Korea, Korea is the best place to live in.

t. winner in Korea

안녕

why do many second Gen chaebol family have American citizenship then

>Only school drop-out or bankrupt people immigrate to US

They get citizenship then stay in SK. I suppose he was saying that
That guy doesn't know literally 1/3 of med school graduates in 50's and 60's immigrated to the US

youtube.com/watch?v=oXerN0feQFs
guys, look over the comments, so hilarious!
Someone gotta post this on a korean imageboard and troll them
I tried to make a thread on ilbe but somehow I couldn't.

lol, good riddance. Thought they were pretty cancerous

>쪽바리
병맛
이거 뭐여요?
조심해 잡종

Why would anyone give a shit which country these kpop weeb leafs like more?

I say this as someone who has watched alot of their videos and could conceviably care, and yet I really don't. I don't see how you could get some ranom Koreans to care about it

>Japan is a better Korea even though not by much
When will this meme end?

also that vid is pretty much as non-inflammatory as it gets

it's basically 'this is just our opionion and we love korea but we moved to japan and we like it here better because of several logical career-related and personal reasons'

why are so many people there killing themselves? And why, despite your Confucian cultural shit, are so many old people miserable and abandoned by their children and the government?

못. 대한민국/일본은 동화가 아니다
그들은 바보입니다

>한국사회 보장

Well, for some professions like physicians, Japan is def better. Also grocery is a bit cheaper in Japan even if it's still expensive compared to the US.
Not only Japanese doctors earn better income (even after considering difference in economy and shit in general), but also patients are more respectable toward doctors in Japan. This comes from Korean doctors who immigrated to Japan

Where do you live?

Florida

Do they live in US? Never.

I'm sick of being in Canada, nothing wrong with the country, people are awesome and welcoming but I feel like I just don't fit in.

Is Korea a good place to move to? How do Koreans feel about slavs? What is Korea like for tradesmen?

>thread on ilbe
Why japanese like ilbe so much?

I certain they will upload a video "why we left Japan" and diss Japan in a year

This is 21st century not 50's or 60's.

Just stay there

Is Korea really that bad? I'm planning to study there in a few years, I even started to learn Korean this week.

>Is Korea a good place to move to
Good for tourism. Living? If you want to raise a family, American/international schools there aren't that good. Think about it
>Slavs
They don't care. If you have Canadian passport, they will just think that you are an Anglo.
>tradesman
Third worlders work as factory workers or cooks. There are occasional Indian engineers in Samsung. First worlders are either 'English teachers' or some executives from international corporation. Never seen a foreigner working as a carpenter or plumber.

>I feel like I just don't fit in.
Isn't this because Canada is super tranquil and not so dynamic place to live in?

There is no special distinguishing whether you are slav or latin or german here. You are just white, and people would mostly think that you are American probably.
But when it's about work, I guess you will feel It's harsh because most of koreans are extremly obssessed in their work stuff. You couldn't be competing it. Simply all kinds of workers here literally think some company ot their work is the entire meaning of their life.

I recommand you to do your own business here or acting stuffs in TV.

South Korea is a very special country. The people are pretty rude and above all apathetic. They don't really care and also their labor market is pretty bad, lots of industrial old-school shitty boss bad pay harsh work environments.

I like South Korea, but it is not a country you should really immigrate to as an average joe.

Just visit before you decide, at least a few times. I think you'll realize South Korea is not really much different from the US or Canada in terms of what it feels like to live there, it's bills, dumb people, but overall more competitive and less individualistic

They do. They go to unis there.

SK is a great place to visit and an amazing language to learn.

There's a big difference between learning a language, visiting, and living there. That's something only you can decide. I love SK but I also know that in general you are downgrading living there as opposed to Europe/Anglosphere

IDK what the studying is like there compared to Brazil

Not that bad but not so good

Those comments are pretty correct.

T. Korean

I wear a ROK patch on my jacket like an autistic. It triggers some people but It's a cool country and the language is one of the best in history. That's why I like South Korea

Too many people learn second language as a life changing decision, pick something you naturally are drawn to. I love the language and alphabet and know a lot more of it than the far easier language(Norwegian) I was learning before.

If you NEED a place to move and live to you should probably be visiting places all over, not asking people for their own opinions. There are a lot of lingua francas out there far more useful than Korean. If you want a business language just learn Arabic or Chinese along with English.

안녕 ㅇㅅㅇ

안뇽 루스끼 ㅇㅂㅇ

Only netouyo loosers and retards are obsessed with ilbe.Most Japs have even never head that name.
The most popular blog among netouyos is Kaikai and it translates threads in ilbe.
It's funny netouyos attack those comments like shadow boxing

안녕 진구들. 방법비다 배긴?

Reminder that there are no real koreans in here.
just soap opera and kpop cronies
And these threads shouldn't exist

U worong

꽝!
하나를 보았다. 나빴어..

It may could be just whinnings of losers, but It's also true that bottomlife feeders would definitely feel miserable.

It's much more judging society than most of foreign country

Yea pretty much that. Liking a country and and a living in a comfy country are something different. For example, I was a weeb but I chose the US to live after actually visiting both and searching all infos.

About second languages, it's weird how many people don't understand it can be simply just a hobby and not necessarily for business or immigration. Btwn do you happen to be interested in linguistics? That will captivate you if you are interested in language in general. I kinda wanted to do it back in college but ended up doing STEM for getting a job and only did some self-study

둘 다 백인?

아니

짜증나...'진구들'속어이다. '배긴' 루씨야이다

where is this?

Did mod delete my post, because of this?why the fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=oXerN0feQFs

Jeollanamdo damyang juknokwon

Pic related

my listening skills are so fucking bad

>know what's about to be said
>listen to it
>still don't hear the individual words

feels bad, but i shall persevere.

/blog

name of the file is 창덕궁(Changdeok palace in Seoul)

한국은 독도땅!!

+1

theres no reason when mods delete comments/threads about korea/koreans. japanese posters not only get it but also i heard some australian poster did.

everything depends on the mods mood and tantrum. its shitty that mods/janitors have become PC polices who specially crack down on it

You can really just move to Hawaii like that?
Isn't it super expensive to get a place there or something?

My posting also deleted when i say 'i don t want see japs in korean related thread'
May be standard is exist

Is -> isn t

구조조정

Where to begin?

Korea is okay when you first come here but your stress levels will spike like crazy once you get a grip on the language

Korea has everything to make your like stressful and miserable

>열폭
>셀프 혐오
>경쟁심
>눈치 문화

I don't recommend it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=iMOxQVKd5Oo

i thought u guys were sjws

제 5의 태양을 위하여

부산은 어때?
난 2018년에 부산에서 교환할거다

They're too lazy and tired to give a fuck about other people's businesses.

Or they might just want to stay out of trouble

해산물 많음

고맙다 친구야

on weekends at haeundae, literally 90 percent of the pedestrians are white

괜찮아

근데 부산 가면 꼭 강안리 던킨 도너츠 먹어어봐 ㅎㅎ

먹어봐*

So Haeundae is the Itaewon of Busan

>강안리 던킨 도너츠
왜?
그냥 보통 던킨 도너츠 아냐?

>광안리 던킨도너츠
That's a some shitty meme on the Korean Internet cuz Pusanese would pronounce that as '강알리 등킨드너츠' and they are somewhat overly proud people.

It is kinda like some Southern accent joke in the US.

(a meme like we wuz kangz n sheit exists for Jeolla (Gwangju, etc) as well)

>Haeundae is the Itaewon of Busan
Only the part adjacent to the sea. The inland part with a bunch of mountains (반송 or so) is yellow reggaeton shithole