I'm getting married, Sup Forums. Any advice?

I'm getting married, Sup Forums. Any advice?

don't

If she says that "our relationship should be more open," she's going to cuck you.

get a divorce marriage is litteraly a ball and chain for both you and your loved one.

yeah

fuck off of Sup Forums

/thread

prenup.

>self-respecting straight white male
>not starting a family

Why live?

get a prenup
dont let her get fat , stop taking care of herself
always save some money on the side she doesnt know about

>wedding Day
>her dad walks her down the aisle
>as he hands her over to you take his hand
>pull him close and turn him around
>engage GermanSupplex.exe
>fuck him infront of everyone to asert dominance

kill her, make it look like an accident, marriage is shit m8
u have been warned

If you haven't already set the boundaries and laid the groundwork for a successful relationship prior to marriage, you're doomed, advice won't help.

this, stupidest fucking thing a man can do now. there's no advantage to it whatsoever.

She might be your best friend, but in a matter of a day she could turn into your worst enemy

Right, because passing on your shitty genes automatically validates your shitty life.

"Why live?" No reason. There's no reason to do anything unless you want to. If you want to spend the best three decades of your life trying to create people that suck less than you, then so be it. But you don't get to judge me because I know better.

>This

Unless you have kids and live in a state that has fairly equal laws for custody and support. If you were never married it'll cost about $2500 to get a decent lawyer to even start to help you see your kid and you may still never see it.

>smart enough to advance humanity
>make kids (feels good man)
Pick one fag, and i bet youre no wheel chair genius

Why live in fear of possible betrayals when there is no evidence this will happen?

The don't have kids

If she's going to be that much a cunt with your kids, what do you think she's going to do to your finances. lol

Welp guys, you probably scared OP away.

ur a cunt

I got married on Valentine's Day.

Don't spend a ton of money on the wedding. Spend that shit on the honeymoon.

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU AGREED TO SPEND ALREADY NIGGER?

100% this. There is zero reason to get married in modern times.

>Prenup
Somebody knows nothing about how divorce courts work. Prenups can be and often are thrown out on a whim of the judge. They just have to feel that it's 'unfair' (ie makes your wife sad) and it's out the window.

>i am a beta

This. You will regret it.