Thousands of Polish fans want to welcome nt returning from France in Warsaw Airport

>thousands of Polish fans want to welcome nt returning from France in Warsaw Airport
>some random Portuguese guy appear yelling that Portugal is better

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sampereira_
youtube.com/watch?v=RIFp0pmKdgM
videos.impresa.pt/olimpia/2016-06-30/37727626-42b0-41a0-914d-41fe44b68917_porrada-polacos-marselha2867129/net_wide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are moors so salty even after winning?

Brave lad

good...

GOOD

Didn't some polish peeps attack portuguese fans before the game?

Why is this news? I mean I get hundreds of Englishmen barely holding their own against twenty good Russians... But a single Moortugalian talking shit to a bunch of full time plumbers?

Zzzzzzzzzz

He's got some balls I tell you.

truly scum

Portuguese are truly the worst

Didn't Polish fans beat up Portuguese people befre the game?

Who's this and why is he known in Poland?

what

He's the son of Portuguese immigrants, born and raised in Poland. He's a journalist who used to work for various conservative newspapers in Poland and is now working for the reigning right-conservative party (PiS) as sort of a "press secretary"

He loves to troll Leftists on twitter, that's pretty much all he does all day

twitter.com/sampereira_

t. Polak

No, but we should.

Did he get beat into a bloody pulp?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Should have beaten them up like the plumbers did before the game

youtube.com/watch?v=RIFp0pmKdgM

Here's the coverage of the arrival of the players in Warsaw if anyone's interested

People in Poland are very content with their national team because they didn't lose one single game at the Euros in regular time.

I hope we'll get to a point in the future where reaching the Quarterfinals won't satisfy us anymore....

celebrating a team that lost is a very small minded mentality

Which one of you did that?

Technically they didn't really lose one single football game at the Euros, just a penalty-shootout

But I get your point.
We're just happy that they managed to get out of the group at least after all these years of just 3 games per tournament.

portugal are good lads

lol

Too bad because it's even more difficult to win a medal on a WC where there;s a third place match.
And don't expect to ever have such an easy way to the semis again.
We'll be stuck in a limbo of occassional 1/8 and quaterfinals like so many other teams.

>all those qts asking for autographs

why didn't i become a football player ;_;

He was CR7 memeing

cheeky cunt

a
e
i
o

You mean like Portugal?

Lmao what a top banter.. And yet everone ignores him. He tried so hard.

Everyone but you

Poland deserves nothing but shame and ridicule desu

His father is Portuguese and mother is Polish.

They were good in the years 2000-2006.
Now they're just unlikable and lost their only chance. Kind of like England. Belgium will be next.

Jesus Christ why are Poles such sore losers holy shit.
You didn't play better at all, even.
It was a even, fair and square match, I can even say Portugal got refballed.
In the end people forget Patrício is God Like at penalties.

What do you think you are as a NT? Likable? Why?
Literally fuck off, slav shit.

i just don't like you because of pepe and the fact that you are in the semi-finals without properly winning one single match

but that's more platini's fault
you should all be sucking his dick right now, without him you would have been eliminated in the group stage already

Why are Portugeese such sore winners holy shit

>Ayyy, they won but still can be butthurt about unfavorable opinions.

It's a good thing that you, brown people, live far away from us.

Wait until we lose.

>brown people, live far away from us
That's why Poles are called when the brown people refuse to go down the toilet.

More like wait until we win.

If it's any consolation, the chances of you making it that far are very slim. It's basically rockstar territory, only that there's not much talent involved in getting famous for music. I played football from age 5 and nobody I remember became anyone of note. Plenty of people just don't have a build that enables them to play pro level football once a week. Motor recruitment is a bitch, I spent 7-8 hours daily outside playing football during my childhood and adolescence and I never got proper technique. Plenty of people just never get a shot in the first place. And then you still get plenty of people who snap their shit up early and never get to the point of a club needing to protect their investment. Basically, you couldn't have become a footballer.

Yes Pepe is a piece of crap although in the last match he got tackled a couple times. Serves him right but he was also good in that match.

Funny how Portugal became Greece. Only without the whole underdog thing so it looks like a step backwards. Basically a team that has no arguments to win the tournament like anyone except France, Italy and Germany. And people see this. I would seriously aim at the second place. That seems good enough small mentality or not.

have polaks forgiven kuba for fucking up that penulty yesterday?

i felt so sorry for him ;_;

Was that an attempt at humor, Alberto?

I will fly to Portugal and have sex with your mother. I know where you live.

portugal banter level increased

i know

i was actually a goalkeeper until the b-jugend, but for goalkeepers it's even more difficult and I was very mediocre so I quit

i'm 99.9% sure I wouldn't have become anyone big, but there's still this little doubt that maybe I should've continued

I mean, Joe Hart also made it to a CL club....

Fucking madman

It was in the news that some Polish people were beating up Portuguese people because they thought they were Syrian, but that was a while ago.

I hope he stays at Dortmund 2bh

Everyone is very supportive because we know it won't get any better. So the opposite of England.

He's like a third player for his position right now
I think best for him would be getingt back to polish league and playing regularly. But I doubt any polish team has enough money to buy him

I like shitting on Hart as much as the next guy, but he doesn't play like that in training, or even in most matches during the season. Height is also pretty important for goalies, had a friend who was very good, but never got that growth spurt and stayed forever a manlet.

POLAND IS CUTE

hello i did this ask me anything

>Portugges being able to beat up slavs
Are you joking? Even in England we aren't starting fights with poles.

How did you got from Warsaw to Portugal in 3h?

What kind of Third World airport lets people climb on shit like that

From what I see online, teenage brits like to talk a lot of shit to immigrants.
Do they ever get smacked?

here lads

videos.impresa.pt/olimpia/2016-06-30/37727626-42b0-41a0-914d-41fe44b68917_porrada-polacos-marselha2867129/net_wide

it's a shame Dom Pedro II didn't want to kill all portuguese and rape every single women of their country.
Unfortunately we will live with this cancers

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

based god

i like this guy

Setxi à um

aren't the two teams equally bad? (and therefore equal to us?)

They aren't talking it directly to slavs. Jesus, I'm scared when i see Jakub and Grzrzegorz sitting in a park just talking.

Poles vs Poles?

To be fair, I doubt Dortmund would ask much for him, if he said he wanted to go back.

lmao those pansy kicks

Poland is praising him actually. Don't know why. He made them lose.

I'd say 2mln is already too much for any Polish team

He scored two of four goals for Poland during this tournament and assisted in one.

ITT: good things from Poland.

>witcher 3

I just hope he won't end up in Turkey. I think any middle class team that still can play in cups would be the best for him. Just like Krychowiak.

Hes actually pretty cool guy. Not infested with leftist cuckworldview.

>witcher 2
>goalkeepers
Literally Poland have the best goalies. I even think that Boruc should be subbed before penalties. He is like a panther when pen happens.

>Painkiller
>Witcher 1 and 2
>Bulletstorm
>craft beer

>6 poles on 1 portuguese
>still up and running
top fucking kek

he is dead ?

Meme magic
I got doubles and they transported me

He was cunning enough to sit too high for white people to jump up to.