T̢̕͘h̛̛͞͡ę̕ ̢͜E͜͡n̸̴̡͝l̶̕͡į͢͟͡g̷̨͘͘h҉̵͝t̸͠e̸̵̛͡n͢͟͠͝ę̶̨́d̴͘͜...

T̢̕͘h̛̛͞͡ę̕ ̢͜E͜͡n̸̴̡͝l̶̕͡į͢͟͡g̷̨͘͘h҉̵͝t̸͠e̸̵̛͡n͢͟͠͝ę̶̨́d̴͘͜ ̕f̨̀a͞͞c̵͜͠t̷̢̨͘i̸̧̕͜o̷͏̶̛͠n͜͜͏ ͘͏w͘͠ą̷̶̴̴n̛͘t̡͜ş͢͝ ̢͟͡҉t̨̨͡͡o̕͟͞͡ ͢͡͏h̴̸̀e̸͢ļ̵̨͟͡p̡̡̀ ͘͏̷͠͠S҉̧́͠҉ḩ̵̶҉͜a͏͏̧p̴̡̀͡͝e̢͘͢҉r̵̡͝s̵̀̕͜͠ ̷͞t̸̶͞҉ó͝ ̢̨̧̕i̵̡͜͞ń͡f̷̀̀į̴l͏̡̢͟t́͟͟͡r͝͡͡á͘͟͜҉t͘͏͟͠e͘ ̀͠Ę̴͜͡҉a͏̷̀͜ŗ͠t̡̨̕͜h̶͏,̶͏̶͜ ͏͠҉a̧̨n̷̛ḑ͞͠ ͏͡t͘͏̵h̀͜͟͡e͘͡͠͡y̵̡͝ ͠͠b̶͏͢ȩ̕͞l̷̶͢i̛҉̕e̶͞͏v̷҉҉͏͜e̕ ̀͢t̷͜͝h͝҉͝a̶̵̕͢͝t̢͠ ̴̧͜͠͞S͟͞h͏̛͝a͜͢͢p̧̡̧ę̵̧͠r̡̢̕͡s̢͏͘ ̸͝͞w̢i̴͡l̷̀͘l̵̸͜ ͞͏̸̸̛h̸̷̵̨e̷͘l̸̴p̶̨͜͞ ҉̴̶̡h̸̀̕͞͞ų̴̢̕m̷̢̛͞͠a̷̛͜͞n͏͠k̨̛͘͜͡i͘҉͟͠ǹ̷̶͘͞d҉̷́̕̕ ̷̨̨͞҉e̷҉͢͟v̢̨͟͞o̴̷l̶̡͜v̶͞e̵̸ ̧̀͜à̷́n̸d̴̴͘͝͝ ̸͢t̵́͢ḩ̴̸͠a̶̡̡͡t̵̢̧́͝ ̵̕͝t̸̢̨͟͞h̵͏̶è̸̢͢y̴̶̢͝ ̨͜w̨̧̢i͏̶͡l̀͘͜͠l̶̨ ̢̀b͟҉͠͏́r͘͘͟͟í͡͠n̸͡͠g̴̷̢ ͜͝è҉̶n̵͏͘͢l̴̨͢͝͏i̶͘g̢̧͜͜͝h̷t̡̡͘e͏̀̀́͟ǹ́m̷͜͞҉̵ę̴̷̶͢n̸͜͝͠t̵͡͝ ̵͠҉t̵̛o̶̕ ͜͝ą̷͠ĺ̡̨̕͟l͘ ̧҉͏p̸̸̨̡̀e҉̡ǫ̛̀͟ṕ̨̢͟͠l҉̢͜e̶͡.̶́͠ ͢҉

nanananananananananaanananananaanana BATMAAAAAAANNNN !!!!!

>The Enlightened faction wants to help Shapers to infiltrate Earth, and they believe that Shapers will help humankind evolve and that they will bring enlightenment to all people.
:^)

kek, its not even a special code its just english thats hard to read

E͛̌̀nͩ̔̓̎̀̐̚lͮ̀̄ͫỉͤͣͭg͑̂ͬͩ͛̓ͤh̵̉̋t̅̅ͩ̏ͨeͭͥ̇͌ͧ͆͏ń͊̑̈̑ͧ̆mͫ͊̾̓ͧ̚e̽̓͝n̶tͬͪ ̀̾͒͛̈͘ḯͤ̽̆̆s͆ͪ̄ͫ̓ͤ͡ ͤtͩ͠h̓̐̇ͯ̔͟eͪͨ̾̿ ͑ͨͧͭ̈̆ͩn̡͑exͧ̏͑̍ͥ͌́tͯ͐͗͆̆ͥ ̸ͦl̵ͪ̎̀́̉̒o͗g̔͆̓̕i͑̑ͩͩ͟c͛̒̿́a͋ͮͦ̄ͨͮ̎l̶ͫ̂ ͫ͆̇̈́s͋̓ͤẗ́͞eͮ̈̑pͮ̋͛̋̄̓ͥ f̷ͩͯ̄ͨ̉orͬͪ҉ ̢̊͐̓͒ͭ̈m̓҉an͆̃͌ͫ͞kͨ͘i͊ͥ̏̍͋̚͟nd͌̍̀.͐ ̂͒͠Dͦ̅͐͊ͭ̔o̷͋̏̍̎ͩ ̑̌̋̾͟no͌͊̔ͥͤ̚t̿̿͛͢ ̊͒̍ͮ̃̽r̋̄̈́͡ẻ̷ͯ̊̿̚s̿̾͒ͮ̍͒ͪiͧ̀sͥ̽͢tͮ̉̄̄̽̅͛.̡̉͒ͨ ̒̉ͩ̓͢Toͭ ͆ͤ́̊r̆͒̉̇̇́̄ȩṡ͆ͮ͛̄ͯ̉i̓́́̽ͤ͐̃sͭ̑͐ͧtͤ̏̃͛̚͠,̨̇̑̀̽̉ͪ ͘i͋̿̃̃ͣ͞s ͐ͭ̾̔͛̈́͝t̊̋̍ỏ̓̃̓̇̑͠ ͛ͫf̧̑i̾͏g͏hͬ̅͂t t́́h̒̋͋ͤ̓́eͫͩ̒ ͥi̸ͭ͗̓̅ņ̆̌ͥ̄͊e̐͊ͫ̅̃̂v̉̒͐̃̃i͆ͩ͟tȁ͌ͫͥ͢blͣ̎͑̑ͧe̸.̛͑͗͊̄̿
ͣAͫ̀c͋̊͂̓ͦ͢c͒̊e͋̍ͧ̏̋̐͒p̃̏̀̎̍̽t͌̈́͆̂̏ͬ ̶̍̓̂͂ẻ̏̒̆̓̕ñ̆l̀̊̍įͩ͌̾ͭͮg͊͛ͯ͂̐ͬ̈́҉hͫ͊͌ͦͮ͗ͥt̍ë̾̄ͮ͛n̓̊̑̌͌mͩ̎ẽ̈ͥ̃ͨn̊̍ͣ̿t̸̏͗̏͆.́̔͡E̵̔̽̃̒̒ͪm͘b̷r͆̍ͭ͛ͪ̓́a̷͂̔̀ͮ͂c̈́̿̌͋ͫ̔̌e͗̆ͯ̄̐ ͪ͑ͧ̀i̧ͣ̅͗͗̅t̸sͧͭͩ̇ͪ ̵ͥͨͦpͣ̏ͣ̔ͦ̎ͤo̔̿͢w͊̽̄eͮ̑̈́͜ř̷̏͂ͪ.̵ ̸͛̎ͮE͘v̔͛̄͐oͯͨĺͧͬ́ͧ̑͠v̾̃̂ͫ̅̆̚e ̂̒͂́ȋ͋͠n̑͐̌̍͆t̔o̅͒̎̑ͬ ͆̃͂͋̀̚̚͢t͗̓ͭ̐ͪ̑he̛͆́̋ bͥ̔ͦe̓ͥͭͪ́͜i̅̾̎nͧ͊ͨͨ͛g̿̇̅s͊͋ͯͪ̀ͥ̋ ̽́ͥ̓w̐ͯͣͣ̉̆e͑ͯ̊͗̓̒͋ ͬ̈́̉̽̀ͮ̇ŵ̂͛͗̀͏eͮr̉̈͗͒͋̏̿͡e̊ͨ ̆meͣ̒̂ͭ͐̓̓͢ă̧̔͂͊n̏ͯ̓tͯͨ̇ͭͭ͜ ̇̒ͩ̚t͒ͬͪo̔ͮ͗̅͛ ́̈́̈ͬ̀̄͋bͭͨ̾ͯ̒́ě

Ŗ̴͖̞͔̤̠͖̫͆̋ͮ̾̀ě̟̻͔͎̓ͦ̎͐̈̕͢͠s̴͑̋͊̄̿̒҉̟̖̩͕͚̹ͅi̡ͨ̂̌̓̒̓̋̌̐͏̼s̷̱̯̟̫͈̺̹͖̍̃̐̑̅͗̃͡t͊ͥ̈́̚҉̙̪̪̻̬̮͈͢ͅa̠̖̝̜̓ͩ̄ͨ̚̚n̴̼̙̜͎̼͔͍̅͒͌͋̿̓ͧ́̚̕ͅc̢͕͓ͯ͡e̛̥̻̞͇͔̿ ͉͔̬͍̭̫ͧ̋̎̐ͩ̓ỉͪ̆̚͡҉͖͕̦͎̬̠̼s̢ͦ̀͏̻̪̜̮̱ ̠̫͔̣̫̇ͤͣ̃͌ͣ͆̀́͢f̶̶̠̩̩͆ͮū͈͉̜̣͕̪tͣ̃̌҉̳̰͍̪͍͓̟͘i̶͖͔̠̻ͦ͘͜l̶̪̤͓̬̪̠̖̒̾̿͜͝ę̻̥̼̝̝͙͕̏̍̉͊̂ͫͫ͐̈́͢ͅ,̢̭̥̻͔̱̼̹̝̏ͤ̃̿͆̅̈̽̅̀͢ ̸͖͖̊͆̉ͦ̎́̅͝y̪͇͋̽ͫo͓ͫ͑̿ͧȗ̻̪͓̺̱̩͙̞ͥ͐ͨ̔͒́ͬ ̖͕̖̠͍̝͚͎̪ͮ̿̋͢͡w̱̩̻̣̦͎͚̗̃̅ͩ̑̓̆ͩ͝į͍̫ͪḷ̯̙ͨ̑ͨ͆ͪ͗́͡l̨̛͍̻̱̣̔̌͆̌̋͛̉̕ ̶̯̥̳͔̿̂͗̆̀̓ͤ͋̚̕b̢̺͈͌̆̐ͪͧ̀e̓̈͗̽҉̨̨̼̫̥ ̱̻̰̱̱͖̞̮̄͒̓͆̓ͅË͞҉̺͇̮̞͎̦̮͙̱ņ̹̪͚͙̤̫̂ͬ͛ͯ͑̏̑͞l̡̰̺̺̼̝̈́̇̂ͫ̄͋͋́͢i̸̙̮͉͕̿̊̈̓ͬ͂ͤ̀̕ģ̜̞̬̥́ͤ̚h̼̻̘̤̿́̌́́ͅt͐̏̈́̿͐́͏̤͕̲̬ě̶̙͔̫͎̞̗̿̏̏̈́͋͘ͅͅṇ̴͎͙̎̅̋ͅe̦̖̞̽ͥͫ͘ḑ̙̭̤̟͉̼̗̻ͯ̔̈

Ingress is for virgin neckbeards with anger issues who like Tool.

>Enlightenment is the next logical step for mankind. Do not resist. To resist, is to fight the inevitable.
>Accept enlightenment.Embrace its power. Evolve into the beings we were meant to be
>Resistance is futile, you will be Enlightened.

K̸̸̏̾͗̅͐̅͛̑̽̅͘҉̢̣͈̩̟̗̰͉͓̹͈̟i̵̸̛̥̤̮̼͔͉̫͍̜͈͆̐̈́̒̈ͬ͂̿͗̿͋̌ͧ̓͗̀ͅl̶̶̢̛̟̥͙̝̻͈̲ͣ͊͊̅̓ͤ̂̄͐͘l̶͐ͭ͑̃̽̏̾̃ͭ͗ͣͦ͗̊͛ͫͧͬͬ͝͡͞͏̥̙͈̰͉̯̥̜̫̱̗̝̻͍ ̾̾͑̈̅͐ͫ̓͌ͣͥ̒̀̎͏̛̬̱͚͙̙̥̺̲̗͕́͞ͅyͫ̅ͣ̀͘͜͏͏͍̯͚͓̺̩̤̳̬̪͓͓̻̭̱̳͓͉o͋̑̈̽͏̢̢̞͕̰̗̣̯̹̱̪̪̯̰̭u̿̎ͬ̄̊ͧ̈́͂ͧ̃̅̑ͮ̊̇͢͏̤̦̺͔̰̲̭͙̺͍̠͇̞͉̳̣̯ͅͅr̊̀̿ͨ̏̄͘͘͡͡͏͉̞̗̱͈̫̖͔̞̥̻̰͈̬̰̜̭̼̘s̸̡̢̛̩͙̺̦͕̰̮̟̯̬̹͔̾ͥ͛ͥͬ̓͂ͮ̀ͨ͂̐͂̍̆̃̾̚͜ȩ̞̘̠̰͙̩̤͕̞̫̮͉͙̫̹̥̣̿ͪ̆ͣ͂ͯ̈͂̋͒ͪ͌͂͌͑͆͂͑̑̕͟͠l̈́͗ͨ̈́ͨ́̑̚͏̴̡̙͇̭̥͚̤̰͍̹̞͕̹̙̜̲͖͞f̴̨̖͈̞̳̈́̍̃̊͌̇͒͋ͮ͋͛͢͢

i̜̫͈͖ͭ̔́͗̀͆n̵ͯ̅g̻͉̟͎̓̅ͨ̽̑̌r̞̫̠ͬ̒ͥȩ̹͍̮͕̪̹ͬ̐ͤ̊̐̆͛s͉̹̠̗̟̣̳̕sͦͯ̀ ̷̪̫͇̭̯͈̲͑̾ͤ́ͮͪ̃i̫͓͍͌͂ͣ̈́̆s͎̹̤̲̭̝ͯ̉̊̋ ̺̀͛ͩg͙͚̰̑a͍̟̎y͕̩̟͕̯̟͈ͩ

This thread looks fun
>Lurking intensifies

y̡͜͡o̡̢̧͘͢u̷͏̧̧͝ ̵̀d͢͏͟ớ̢̕͢n̵͏̀'̡̡͜t͞͝͏̧ ̨͜͏̴̕u̶͞҉̷͜n̢̨̕͘͠d͘҉e̡r̷ś̢́͝͝t̨̡͞͞ą̶́͜ǹ̕͝d̴̨̨͡,͏̸͢͏͟ ̷̡̕͢y̧͠ǫ̸͟u̕͜r̨̀͝ ͘̕̕h̡̛u̴̕͡m̨͝͡a̴̢̡̨ǹ̵̷͘͟i̧͟t̵̵̕͟y͠҉͘͞ ̷̀͟͢i̵̴̛s̸̛ ̸̛̀͠w҉̨̛͢ḩ̸̷̀͟a̵̶͡͞t̷͞ ͜͝i̢̨͘҉s͢͝ ̶̢͢͞͞h͏̛ơ̕l͜͢҉̕d̷̢̡͏҉i̸̧̨͡͠n͝g̸̵̷ ̸̡y̷̴͜͞ơ͢͢ú̢̕͠ ͟͞b̀̀̕͠͡á̶̡͠c̸̢͢͞ķ̧͘.̕͟ ̕͞l̷͏̴e͏̡̧̢͟a̷̛v̀͝e҉͞͠ ̵̸̧͠ţ҉̵h҉̧҉é̕͝͝ ̸̶́̕ņ́́o̸̴͟͏͢ń̵͢͠l̀ò͘͘͠g̴̸í̷̢͝c̷̕͡ ͝͡b̵̡̕e̴͞h̵́͏̡í̷n̷̨̨͟d͞҉̸̸.͜͡҉̢ ̨
͜͟f͘͢͜ơ̷̸͢͝r͏̡̢̡g̢͠e̶͝͏̢t̸̶̡͠ ̴̧̛͟͜ỳ̡o̷̢̕͠ų̶r̴҉͏̕͢ ̴͢͟͟͠f̵̀̕̕e̢̛e̶̢͟͜͏l̨̢͟͢͝ì̀͟͢͠ǹ͡g̨͞͏͝s̀͘͘͟͝ ̷̧͘͞a̵͘n̵͜͞d͜͏͏̢̀ ̛̕͞͠b̷̕e͢͢͝͡c̛͢o̷̕҉͏m̶̧҉͘é̸͏̸ ̶̶͏t́҉̶̨͘h͏̛e̡ ̶̡͢͞f͡͏̸͡u̧̢̢͠t̸̡ų̢͢r҉͜͜͞è̴ ̴̢̀

why the fuck are you putting some ingress shit to zalgo generator dude

>you don't understand, your humanity is what is holding you back. leave the nonlogic behind.
forget your feelings and become the future.

I̧̨̱̜͚̾͛̀͆͗̂͗̾͐ͤ̉̑̀̚͡ ̶ͥ̒́ͦͩ͠͞҉̺͔͕̲̭̠̦̙̫̥̳u̴̓ͧ͊̈́̀ͥ̀̆̒̀̾̒̾͏̡͔̤͈̲͙̳͙̪͓̳̜̙̪̭̖͡n̷̶̨̳̩͚̹̪͇̠̭̭̿̉̏͌̈́ͭͣ͑͋̽̅̆̃͗̉ͮ̀͡d̛̙̭̮͕̟̭̰͎̓̾̇́̊͌̚̚͝ȩ̷̦̱̠͍̈́̈́̈́̍̃̇ͨ̌̒̆ͮ͡r̡̞̳̬̱͚̓́̏ͮ̔ͣ̑̽̔͆ͤ̚͠š̨̫̞̮̤̦̞̦̼̥̯̦͎̘͎̟̂ͤ̏̌̃̇͌̔ͧ̍ͭͩ̀̆̚͠t̨͋̄̇̎́҉̢̼̬̟̣̞̬̳̮̝̜̱́ḁ̶̴̢̭͚̣̼̠̟̖̻͔̳̆́ͪ̎ͤͨͬ̄͌͠n̨̛ͫ̓̍̉̒̓̒ͩ́̂͋͂̉͆ͮ͜҉͉̠͈͕̫̜̜̻̭̮͍̜̺̲̪d̴̸̸̪̘̣̣͍̱̼̼̞̘̭̪̹̜̜̟̥̈́̎̓̃ͨ͆̕̕ ̴̧͗́̐̌̇̔͌̽͑̄ͨ̈͐̆͗̚͜҉͈̫͚͈̟͓̱̪͍̳͔͇͔̮̞̱̗t̴̛̻͍̺̘̤̻̫̺͇̼̮͕̱̲̤̰̀̐ͦ̃ͩ̈́͌ͮ͛͆ͯ̅̉̾ͫ̏̓͢ͅȟ̀͐́̉ͨ̊̐͐҉̷̀͜҉͎͍͔̞̻ͅa̶̼̹̩̖̦͙͔̺̯͑̆̈́̌͑͑̉ͯͩ̐̕ͅt͎̲̯͎̩̊̇͒̄ͭͪ̎ͯͤ̀́́͝ ̸̷̮͔̟̩̼̬͖̙̘̠̩͔̻͍̗̮̠̪ͯ̒ͩ̎ÿ́̃̒̉̂̈̒͗͛͢͏͙̠̬̩̜̪̻̟͙̀o̴̳̥̯͎̞̠̰̦͕͉͍̗̦ͧͮ͐̔ͩ͡u̵̡͎̪̟͓̣̙͕̪͖̙͇̝̖̐̇̐̐̑̓̽̓̃ͨ͛̾̈́̔̚͠'̷̴̮̱͉͈̜ͥ͂̓ͯ̑̅̄̽̉͑ͭ̂͐̅ͪ͐͒̚͢r̾̌͐̍̃̏̂̅̃ͤ͂͑͌̓̆̂̚̚͞҉̯̱̥̲͖͘͘ḛ̶̻̹̣̦̥̮̥̬ͣ́̑́̌̊̊ͦͮ̓̋ͯ̂ͤ̅ͧ́́͘͝ ̛͎̫͇̘̘͉͎͓̔̋̌ͫ͆̀́͞ͅā̡̛̭̗͔̣̯̫̙̟̮̯̻̯̜̦̅̉̊ͥͤ͞ ̵̛̝̫̞̮̯̜̯̂͗̂͛͆̅̎̅ͬ̆̎̎ͪ̀͟f̹̞͇̰̼͓̭̭̥͉̩͕̳̹̖̱̬̘̽̌͐ͥ̋̏̌̒̽͗̄̀͠͝a̵̶̵̪̭̞̳͕̲̙̹̲͒͐̀̉ͭ̈ͮ͆̐͛ͮg̷̶͈̤̞̦̩̬̙̤̙͍͚͇̝̘͓͍͍ͧ͊̑̐ͦ͛ͯ̈́͛̌͒̍ͨ̉̆̀͠g̵̖͓͓͓͉̭͚͕̰̤͕̝͓̜̼͛̉͒͂ͭͪͩ̆͂͛͂̆͌̿̌̔̚͝ͅo̦̼͈̗̳̟̦͉̪̘͚̪͂ͯ̓̏ͥ̽̀͘t̳̟̜̤̪͓̦̘͙͎̲̦ͥ̄ͦ͠.̦̭͖͓̤̻̞͇͎͗ͤ͗ͨ͢͠

>y̡͜͡o̡̢̧͘͢u̷͏̧̧͝ ̵̀d͢͏͟ớ̢̕͢n̵͏̀'̡̡͜t͞͝͏̧ ̨͜͏̴̕u̶͞҉̷͜n̢̨̕͘͠d͘҉e̡r̷ś̢́͝͝t̨̡͞͞ą̶́͜ǹ̕͝d̴̨̨͡,͏̸͢͏͟ ̷̡̕͢y̧͠ǫ̸͟u̕͜r̨̀͝ ͘̕̕h̡̛u̴̕͡m̨͝͡a̴̢̡̨ǹ̵̷͘͟i̧͟t̵̵̕͟y͠҉͘͞ ̷̀͟͢i̵̴̛s̸̛ ̸̛̀͠w҉̨̛͢ḩ̸̷̀͟a̵̶͡͞t̷͞ ͜͝i̢̨͘҉s͢͝ ̶̢͢͞͞h͏̛ơ̕l͜͢҉̕d̷̢̡͏҉i̸̧̨͡͠n͝g̸̵̷ ̸̡y̷̴͜͞ơ͢͢ú̢̕͠ ͟͞b̀̀̕͠͡á̶̡͠c̸̢͢͞ķ̧͘.̕͟ ̕͞l̷͏̴e͏̡̧̢͟a̷̛v̀͝e҉͞͠ ̵̸̧͠ţ҉̵h҉̧҉é̕͝͝ ̸̶́̕ņ́́o̸̴͟͏͢ń̵͢͠l̀ò͘͘͠g̴̸í̷̢͝c̷̕͡ ͝͡b̵̡̕e̴͞h̵́͏̡í̷n̷̨̨͟d͞҉̸̸.͜͡҉̢ ̨
>͜͟f͘͢͜ơ̷̸͢͝r͏̡̢̡g̢͠e̶͝͏̢t̸̶̡͠ ̴̧̛͟͜ỳ̡o̷̢̕͠ų̶r̴҉͏̕͢ ̴͢͟͟͠f̵̀̕̕e̢̛e̶̢͟͜͏l̨̢͟͢͝ì̀͟͢͠ǹ͡g̨͞͏͝s̀͘͘͟͝ ̷̧͘͞a̵͘n̵͜͞d͜͏͏̢̀ ̛̕͞͠b̷̕e͢͢͝͡c̛͢o̷̕҉͏m̶̧҉͘é̸͏̸ ̶̶͏t́҉̶̨͘h͏̛e̡ ̶̡͢͞f͡͏̸͡u̧̢̢͠t̸̡ų̢͢r҉͜͜͞è̴ ̴̢̀
Fuck you, OP. You are a very big disappointment to the shapeshifters. May the almighty Omnishift damn you to eternal reincarnation.

Trips checked

>my thoughts

e̷v́͏̴e̵̛̕r̕͞ỳ̕͢t̷̨͟͡͠h̛͝į̸̧n҉̛g̸͘͝ ̷͢g̸̛͘e̡̕͠ţ͘ş̛͘̕͞ ̴̛̛͘r͞͞u̴͝҉i͏͝҉n̴͘͡҉è͠͝ḑ͞ ҉i̸̵̕͞n̛̕͟ ̨̧͢͝t̡͝h͢҉̸e҉̴̶͞ ̵͟e̕͟͞n̸͢͝d͢͏̸͘͠.͘͢͞ ̛͢w̶̛̕h̵́҉a̕͝͡͝t̶͜͞ ̷͞͝y̴̶̢͞͠o͟ų̸͠ ̧̛͢͟͝ĺ̷̡̛͡ò̴̸͜͠v̶͡e̴̸͢ ̛͠w̢̛i͟͝ĺ̨̛͠l̸͠҉̀ ͠͝͏d̸̢̛́͢į̴́͘͞e̴̡͘,̸́͟ ̷͘͟͡o̶̶͟͠r҉͜ ̸̛͜t̸̛̀ư̷͢͢r̨̕͏͢͠n͢ ̨̨i̷̶̛͜͞n͜͡͝t̷̸͘ò̵͟͡͏ ̸̷̨͠͡s͠o̵̕m̢̡e̛̕̕t̶̕͠͞h̸̛ì̶̧n҉͏͟͟g̢̡̀͡ ̴̷̀͘͝y̛͜͟ǫ̵̸́͝u͘͜͡ ̴͝h̨͡͡ą̶̶͜ţ̶̶e̛͢͠

>Everything gets ruined in the end. What you love will die or turn into something you hate.

This is fun. Like a puzzle.

Fuck off aliens, we're full.
You can crash on the moon if you want tho

You did it wrong
>Space Niggers

Space niggers*

YASS, ENLIGHTEN ME DADDY

fuck the enlightened, autistic fedora sporting cucks

The RESISTANCE WILL WIN, Fuckin frogs.

Dubs Trips dubs

BTW, Google Ingress... Thats where the Enlightenment come from

ingress, is this like the new farmville?