Why does everyone here love h3h3? This isnt fucking 9fag

why does everyone here love h3h3? This isnt fucking 9fag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
youtube.com/watch?v=0FAPvS1L3Ww
lmgtfy.com/?q=dte acronym
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care so much about something you don't like?

I dont want to but his retarded ass is being shoved in my fucking face all the time.

edgy content but not too edgy, funny, likeable. good vibes overall

I don't have any idea what you're talking about, but if that's them in the picture they look mildly autistic.

I don't like trap threads, but who gives a fuck? Skip over faggot.

I don't even "like" his videos, I watched one and thought "They seem like cool people."

what are you fucking gay? gay retard

He is litterally leafy but worse

if u dont like him domt wath
ggod beless u

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

Because he's the comfort zone between edgy as fuck and funny as fuck. You can show some his videos to your normie friends without them suddenly thinking you're a little far on the autism spectrum unlike filthy frank and such.

So Sup Forums hates leafy but not him?

Well he's jewish. So....

He inst a edgy teen. Thats why.

Yet no one seems to say that about leafy.

MOST AUTISTIC COMMENT IN THE WHOLE HECKING WORLD. ~LeafyIsHere

BUT FRANKU BEST

yet he bullies an depressed 18 year old

I do not love him. I do not like him at all.

Papa franku is good but you can't show him to anyone normal without them thinking you're a little fucked up

I've never watched any of his videos, but most people speak highly of him. Personally, his stupid fucking face pushes me away. Every time I've seen people make retarded faces like he does, they turn out to be some immature shit who thinks they're XD so randum funniii guise

who?

Why are the two even compared? Leafy is 10x more a douchebag, as he flames everyday people

Sad Jew who has to pander to immature idiots.

Thats why i love him.

a gross neckbeard managed to find a dope qt wife. it gives everyone hope

Pyrocynical when he was thinking about ending his channel, this fucker comes along making him almost do it.

I never see threads about him though.

sorry but leafy is fucking worse "oh hey guys, i will just continue to talk in this edgy voice and end it with a clickbait cancer title"

> almost
too bad

Then your normal

Is it backwards day? Why wasn't I informed?

I'm not a fan of h3h3 (mostly due to him just ripping off tim heidecker) and hate his fans but he's definitely not worse than leafy.

atleast leafy doesnt go out of his way to spam others with hate

yeah but all of his uploads are some cancer commentary over fucking CS:GO all of the time, a little change wouldn't hurt,

youtube.com/watch?v=0FAPvS1L3Ww

This guy fuckin nails this impression of leafy

you're a sweet boy

Kill yourself faggot
/thread

Seems like a bro to me, even if he is a money grubbing kike. Hila seems cool too.

>Cancerous h3h3 fan detected

ayy, totally agree

He's declining

This.
The only time I ever see the dude on here is when faggots like you post just to bitch about him. No one's shoving it in your face besides yourself.
If anything, these are just b8 threads at this point

im not

I know people only pretend to hate him on here just because he got popular.

Its not only that. I also hate it that Sup Forums litterally bases their opinion on what this living cancer thinks.

no not really

I have never watched an h3h3 video actually, nice try summerfag

Then why did you tell me to kill myself because i talked bad about someone that you litterally dont know jack shit about

People here used to jerk off to the fucking dude all the time until he got popular. Then it became 'cool' to hate on the dude once everyone realized that. Don't even try to deny that's what happened, not unless you have no idea what you're talking about.

Same with leafy, but no one talks about that. all i hear is gotta defend mai fav utoober!!!

Same thing happened with h3h3. I always saw him in god tier youtuber threads, until they foind out he was jewish and mentioned reddit. Also notice how since the leafy thing happened a while back, there's a shit ton of leafy "fans" now?

Frank's not even my favorite youtuber, but I've been here long enough to see that bullshit happen.

Sup Forums youtube mentality

When it's just us, it's cool.
Oh noes, people knows about this guy I suggested... fuck this guy.

then you have the "all youtube is cancer" penis indulgers, ridiculous really.

Wait people hate papa franku now?

Yeah, any time he gets posted, everyone calls that user and Frank edgy 12 year olds. And these are the same people who loved him like a year ago.

Also known as The Fucking Normies effect.

Because Sup Forums has been overrun by edgy high school boys.

Implying that's not who was here 10 years ago.

Ethan is one of the most DTE people on the internet, the catch phrases are pretty cringey but he makes a living off it.

Idiot millenial detected.

who is she?

Because Sup Forums is now roddit

Oh, shut the fuck up. You're a millenial too, you fucking retarded faggot. Not unless you're a baby boomer, in which case, enjoy your last 10 years, old cunt.

Not even
His content didn't hit main stream teen audiences until like maybe February this year when the vape meme shit it

bibette blanch

Because we can have opinions. This isn't a 'community' where we have to think the same thing, you utter faggot

So you're either a millennial or a baby boomer? Got it, genius.

Haha triggered teen detected.

lmgtfy.com/?q=dte acronym