Does police have the right to pull me over almost daily just because I drive an old and shit car?

Does police have the right to pull me over almost daily just because I drive an old and shit car?

Old and shit cars contain skateboarders and backpacks with weed so it depends on your state

Is it the same cop?

Nope

Yep.

The people in this country have been so numbed out, dumbed out in entertainment provided by the government to completely obscure the fact that we now have very little to no rights left that they respect.

They have given police absolute authority to fuck with, kill, and basically do anything they want to anyone. With corrupt district attorneys who they work with hand and hand on a daily bases who act as an impotent power check to police, cops can shoot an unarmed person and get away with it scott free and even get applauded for it by fellow government workers.

You think harassing someone daily is going to get more than a chuckle out of the DA?

Good news is, you can grab a gun, along with millions of the rest of us, march on local state capitals, moving all the way up to the white house, pull each and every government employee out of said capitals, and execute them for treason.

All it takes is the rest of rhe American public to do the same.

If you live in a state where vehicle inspections are mandatory to register your car, and your car looks beat to shit and like it wouldn't pass inspection, then yes the cops have the right to pull you over. You might be causing a safety risk by driving a shit bucket.

Post pic of car

Well, if your car is unfit for being on the road they should pull you over and confiscate the vehicle from your possession but I mean if they're clearly not doing anything like that and your vehicle works fine but it just looks shit and is old then who the fuck knows.

the police have the right to do whatever the fuck they want. You have the right to remain silent or eat a bullet.

They do.
I think theres a point when it becomes harrassment and you can make a claim. But to be fair old shitty cars usually have drugs and stolen things in them.

Its why police do it. The oldsmobile cutlass is great for arrest quotas. I know that because my buddy used to own one. We got pulled over weekly.

Cop here.
Short answer: no.
Long answer : i could find just about any reason to pull someone over, seriously

Pictured op steering a 5 gallon bucket containing shit. Thanks

Cops can't just pull you over for no reason. They need to have a reason and just because your car seems to be an old type and you "think" there could be drugs in it is not a good enough reason. It's obviously harrassment and mis-use of their power if they're doing such things.

Fuck you, pig.

Most states now have a law that says" if they have a reason to believe its against the law" they can. Got pulled over for no doors on jeep. Legal in my state for no doors. Cop found something supreme court upheld cops right based on "prudent belief was illegal".

We have no rights

t. 13 year old "anarchist"

It's called "probable cause". You see a nigger driving away from a known drug trafficking area? Boom. Probable cause to pull that nigger over. Some hunk of shit rolling down the road 10 under the speed limit because it can't go 45 miles an hour? Probable cause. Car is unfit to be on the road. You can really swing it as far as you want to.

A yellow-coded curfew is now in effect. Any unauthorized personnel will be subject to arrest. This is for your protection.

Post pic of car

ask them next time they pull you over

They just make you look sketchier. Two weeks after getting in a wreck I got pulled over by dea agents looking for heroin but only found weed

remember OP you don't have any right to drive. You are licensed to operate a deadly machine in public. If you don't want the cops harassing you , take the bus.

No, just don't want to live in a police state, faggot.

Dialogue could have only been entertaining. Please share

Ive watched several shows about wrongly convicted people. This one prosecutor was running for the senate. So he falsely convicted 3 boys of murder. And he used that to promote his election campaign about being tough on crime.
Those boys were found not guilty through dna.
The judge, prosecutor, police, media, towns folk. They all steam rolled these boys because they liked to dress in black.
Basically just one of thousands of cases of cops and prosecutors trying to advance their careers by arrests.

Or über. My drug dealer rode the trolley because cops don't pull over trolleys

Implying you go outside faggot.

Ofcourse they can use the "probable cause" card but I'm more hinting towards someone who's not in a position to have the "probable cause" card used on him. Of course cops can just come up with any fucking shitty reason anyways "oh I could've sworn you were the guy I pulled over a bit ago and I told him to head straight home, my bad" but w/e

And calling an alleged officer a pig on an anonymous image board is going to change that? At first I wasn't sure that you were 13, but now you've sealed the deal. Thanks for the laugh

so true

Trolley = HAM. Good shit. "shit soon, that's my trolley. Gotta bounce"

Wrong.

Driving is a privilege, not a right- cops can pull anyone over, anytime, just to spot check for a driver's license

Also, I the city issued an arrest warrent for my arrest based on a traffic ticket. They claimed I never showed up for court. I yelled at the lady until she looked at the ticket and read that the date had not even happened yet. I had 2 weeks until the court date.
>her response
>aw, that be a computer error
>computer error
>possible inprisonment.
Had I not called in about the ticket, I would have been pulled over in the city I live in and spent time in jail until they figured out the mistake.
NEVER SAID SORRY
This is why I dont trust cops, courts, or media. Fucking liars!

>being this fucking retarded

there was just a big bust that weekend and they they were looking for people. I'm wearing my muse shirt and am 18 in a beat up 2000 Camry. Get pulled over by Dodge Charger for going 10 over after they followed me for like 3 minutes. Am high as fuck. They gave me impairment test. Passed it. They want to search my car, but I'm not stupid, so they illegally brought in a drug dug and found an 8th of weed in my car after 2 hours of begging to search my car. I go to jail for a day. They were so impressive with their police work I wish I had the money to fight it back then.

At that point you could sue

Learn your rights, faggot