Ok so b...

Ok so b, I have this really weird but totally sensible theory that's been corssing my mind and fucking me up since i was like 5. I think my whole life is just a social experiment like in fallout vaults but on a huge scale, I feel like everyone is scripted and told what to say and that everything around me is just like made up or for show. I even don't think my own family are legit like nobody gives a flying fuck about me because everyone is acting and scripted to observe me my whole life. What should I do b

kill yourself on livestream. Since all of us are in on it one of us will save you if we cant manipulate you what do we have to do anymore. Do it Faggot.

good point considering it's trips...

trips command truth. do it.

the trips have spoken

op here. pic related its me

Now listen Richard, its all been a game.Why ? Because Fuck you, now try go socialize LUL.

do it on an exhibitionist cam on chaturbate. we are all in on it. don't worry your "friends and family" are being alerted as we speak. They will intervene in time. and then you will know your theory is true and "plausible" You'll surely become a bigger celebrity hero than you are. Just like the Truman Show.

ive thought of the same idea but with certain people being programmed and some being real
i know for a fact what you just said isnt true op cause ik im real, but you dont know i am, so what are my words or anybody elses gonna do to comfort you?

But in all fuckin seriousness is there a way to move on from this shit like meds or something, how would i be able to tell my psychologist

or is that just what we want

Nigga you are unimaginably unimportant, and its only narcissism and a healthy dose of fucking stupidity keeping you from realizing it. Goddamn get a grip.

your psychologist is lying to you they're all sugar pills. There is only one way out OP and its to expose the truth. I'm the only one you can trust you have to do what they think you lack the courage to ever attempt. Become an hero to us OP.

Not sure if bait but you're describing the movie -The Truman Show'. You have seen the Truman show, right?

Kill yourself. Snort the ashes. Dance hard techno.

never even heard of it

shit b8 m8I r8 kill yourself/8

ok looked it up yeh thats basically it but nit exactly, like not a tv show, an experiment

Same, but instead I'm in the matrix, and whenever I get random pains, it's because their doing surgery on me and making me superhuman

Yeh I've thought the same thing, except not in a fallout shelter. Instead I feel like im the only person in the world with actual thoughts and everyone else are just soulless bodies that act only when they are around me. Its weird.

Yesterday I got that 'what if everyone can read my mind thought' which hadn't crossed my mind in some time

Later that day me dad says (even though I wasn't thinking it) 'i know that's what you were thinking, user. I CAN READ YOUR MIND'

Trippy shit man

thats exactly what i was trying to say bro

Maybe me and you are the only true beings and we are being tested, you know since we share the same thoughts.

maybe you were told to say that, like seriously no trust man. what sort of medication would fuck these thoughts out of my head though

I see where your coming from, but I've basically learned to trust that maybe I am not special. But there is still a chance that maybe I am an experiment, and there can be a truth.

already told you OP you can only trust me. Follow the truth in my trips. I would never steer you wrong. What they are doing to you is wrong. You can trust me. I'm trying to help you bring this whole experiment to an end so you can finally live a normal life.

You know come to think of it,
Isn't it weird how when you learn a new word, people around you start to use it too?
And that sometimes when your thinking something, say your thinking of a certain song in your head and someone near you starts singing that part of the song.

Its all weird. And sometimes you feel like you've been through the same situation before.

Its not dejavu, and its not a coincidence.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH, ARE YOU ALL REAL?

p.s, unrelated, im

Called Truman show syndrome or some shit. Though odds are your a summer fag so I have nothing but hate for you.

It's a tv show and a social experiment

fuck you too, but yeah gonna look up summa this shit

have you consumed any psychedelics recently?

take your meds (:

Dude your show sucks, I change the channel whenever it comes on.

not in ages

Why is that relevant?

You're probably just stressed. You need to relax. Take your medication and stop worrying. You're fine.