While I was a work I saw you guys were raiding this cuck faggot that got queen Evalion youtube channel removed...

While I was a work I saw you guys were raiding this cuck faggot that got queen Evalion youtube channel removed , now i'm home wanting to do this raid but I dont see any thread no more , WTF Sup Forums ?
Can someone guide me to the video we are raiding thx
>pic related this faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=LLSxfKnoKpVODIayOWeWiWLg&v=oT_fCJ2IAQo
youtube.com/watch?v=oT_fCJ2IAQo
youtube.com/watch?v=ppabtGEwegA
youtube.com/watch?v=JrkDlBKVTy4
youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8
youtube.com/watch?v=jmdeXphC2Vs
discord.gg/TS4En
discord.gg/dANRn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=LLSxfKnoKpVODIayOWeWiWLg&v=oT_fCJ2IAQo

get a life and leave the guy alone.

fag

I don't normally do this but your PA request is accepted. I'll do what I can to help raid.

God's an asshole

fuck you cuck
thx

Don't say shit to him, hes right. What the fuck even is the point of this? its not like your gonna do anything, not like you're gonna impact his life in any way possible. You have no gain in this, no win. you're just wasting time.

here it is faggots , fuck this faggot the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR QUEEN EVALION !!!!!!!

Congratz you disliked his video now that one more person, one more number for him to not give a shit about

let's fucking go niggers the comments are fucking hilarious.

onision pls go

Yes all the comments thanking him are fucking great

I will gladly leave the second you realize how fucking retared you're being and decide to leave this dude alone. i dont care if you like or dislike the shit he does why does it matter its not like you will ever do anything to him so you're literally wasting time out of your life you could be using for much better shit

go away faggot

My post from last thread

these comments are truly entertaining

You;re missing some stuff dude. The one about the pick up truck aint bad.

Do the world a favour and just kill yourself

Make a video about how Sup Forums is bullying your then kek.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

>promoting evalion

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums, you dont belong. gtfo

>FOR QUEEN EVALION !!!!!!!
how much of a beta can someone be

onision is a faggot.

bump need more dislikes

Will do thanks for the advice
I dont give a shit about all this and actually now im wasting my oown time with your bullshit so have a good day wasting yours

I will never leave him alone , he is king of the sjw and he unfairly got the queen Evalion banned like a fucking faggot nigger , so fuck off you fucking cuck

Now that is a good fucking comment. Thank you. You're actually showing your opinions to me instead of wasting your life trying to reach them out to onision and thats next to impossible

can someone link me the video? the first link doesnt do anything.

yfw when people comenting under his video agree with him but post this:
"Whatever skin treatments you're getting to look younger Greg... They aren't working out so well. You look like a tomato. =_="

shows just how superficial and bullshit that whole community is. It needs to go.

''so fuck off you fucking cuck'' Really? that is your counter argument? that is the best you can think of the best insult? please do better ive heard better shit from 7 year olds

here

I would fuck onision

keep bumping my thread

Good luck

why was she a queen?

I will and maybe the people that look at this will realize how much of a retard you are and maybe stop doing stupid shit llike this themselves

thank you user, I wonder if he's bottom or top?

preaching to the quire

lol ok new friend

Bottom, top it's your choice man. it's all on you

see for yourself
>try not to fall in love
youtube.com/watch?v=JrkDlBKVTy4

Everyone Sticking up for Fucking Garbage Tier You tubers dont belong on this fucking image board. I thought fuck this guy years ago. Today i Still think Fuck this fagget. Maken money off social issues. You know his own GF cucked him with another girl right and he cried about it on youtube and everyone patted him on the back.

And i mean it anyone crying about leaving people alone. Sorry thats what this board has been doing since day 1. You cant handle the heat get the fuck off the board faggots.

>that feel when you realize this dude made the video to make money.

Disliking and commenting only helps his engagement metrics and makes him more money, faggots.

What a retarded bitch xD
Now i understand user, you all just think shes great because shes hot, thats it. Her hotness is wasting your life

well he is a symbol for a communit of flagrant self-observed faggots that only care of themselves. No sense of community no shits given about less hot looking people.

They must be cleansed, there individuality choices beaten out of them.

he is a symbol and as such he has to fall.

also link to the video?

Lol, this faggot is one to speak. "Uh oh bro" is a channel where he; for quite some time, slagged the hell out of people and got paid for it.

well I wouldn't want to harm him in any way but he looks like a solid bottom to me.

''You know his own GF cucked him with another girl right and he cried about it'' That was a skit dumbass
and while he does make money on other peoples issues like 5-10% of the time he brings his own opinions and valuable points to te table helping the situations

Fuck yes! thank you for saying this, thank you for not being an idiot

here

kys

Suicide is an option m8

he is a faggot, he does not have an opinion. He is just about who fills his hole.

Haha
You will never in your life make him fall, no matter what you do you cant fucking stop him the best you can do is make a coment that he will most likely not see and if he does he will simply not give a fuck and he does give a shit he really does care about the shit he talks about and tries to help. His methods of helping may look wrong but they work

Ok so.. underaged sounding edgelord posting boring, clickbait ''controversy'' to get ad revenue from other underaged edgelords who think saying ''Jews are evil!1!'' in a public forum is.. I don't even know.. cool? Noteworthy?

I'm struggling to decide whether she is actually more cancerous than Onision, he might be a fucking idiot but at least he seems to actually seems to believe the shit coming out of his mouth. This crackwhore sounds like she's reading off a script. Seriously are people this easily baited? ''Omg such controversy such radical opinions must click''.Fuck I hate people. This is why youtube is going downhill. Borderline retards like this can just rock up, post absolute shit that they know people will click on and laugh to the bank.

holy fucking cringe what are you 12?

Why dont you blow this dude if you love him so much GTFO THE BOARD you dont belong here.

Hey faggots its me. I made up this comment we can use:

One day broken humans like you will get stoned, praise allah, may peace be upon him. Islam will take over your infertile, corrupt country. We will save the west in the name of Allahu Ackbar!

Make more guys, post it everything.
From now on "Islam raid thread, raid in the name of Allahu Ackbar may peace be upon him" threads is now a thing, ok. Raid anything, especially fags like Onision

Yes he shit on every dumb asshole on youtube showing the audience that they are watching a load of bullshit. He only shit on what was just stupid not actual good youtube creators

thank you user

For all you faggots sticking up for him , this is what you are defending lol
youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

Enjoy your time bro

>get a life.
Nice one

Tnx bros i might just try it

leave him alone

i dont care about the faggot part think of him as you wish but he does have an opinion and most of the time its a damn good one

get a life

SUMMER FAG DETECTED

what are your thoughts on this ? just curious

agreed

Im not saying i like him im saying its just a waste of time and stupid to try to bring him down

and?

shes funny.

Id rather watch her psycho babble then listen to Onision SJW bullshit

anything that highschoolers to 20 year olds like inevitably "goes downhill"

the undiscerning have ruined marvel, for instance

All the shit he says here is true. You brainless retards are just sticking up for her because shes hot or not even that because its a trend just doing what otthers do like a stupid little shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jmdeXphC2Vs

Holy shit are these faggots serious?

fuck yes, that i dont mind as long as you dont actually agree with the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth and dont wwaste your time

The only reason you are doing this is because of a dumb trend. you probably saw some1 do this and think ' oh that guy is cool ill do the same' and without knowing anything about this shit.

Just been watching it actually, I think it hits the nail on the head. Stays neutral and makes some good points. This weird, superior self-entitlement that people of this generation have when it comes to their opinion is infuriating. ''My opinion is the truth''. It's as if everybody thinks this and it's seriously unhealthy when it comes to debating any controversial topic because anybody with a counter-argument immediately gets shouted down as intolerant or hateful, which is a form of using fear (of social stigma).

And yeah,, Onision turning to using ad hominem and straw man arguments just outright pissed me off.

dont let truth get in the way of edgy teenage cringelords

I just don't know why you would waste your time with either. Hers is boring rhetoric and his is self-enamoured SJW ranting

The point of these kinds of threads is precisely that: to waste time
>we're having fun, who the hell cares

full of shit. just like the other 2.

cringe

Yeah , that video really rustled me up actually , because for most of his fans he seems to be such a hero but he is actually worse in every way than evalion . I really fucking hate this guy

i do. how dare you have fun!

>implying you actually watched it
fuck off faggot

good point.
But still why not do better things? why not do anything go outside and play fucking tenis man i dont care anything. life is way too shit to waste on this absolute crap. There are literally sooo many things you could be doing right now that even you would enjoy more than this so please not saying ''fuck off'' but leave Sup Forums for a bit and do something fucking amazing!

anyone else remember when nobody cared when we did it for the lulz?
>me neither

you could say that about literally anything. "Why do play video games? why do you eat candy when you could have an apple? why the fuck are you playing tennis when you could be doing something fucking amazing?" Your logic is filled with holes. Why do this instead of go outside? Because its fun.

user, you belong here with us.
discord.gg/TS4En

okay thats actually a good counter argument. only one of this thread. You win man have fun

oops i mean here
discord.gg/dANRn
please excuse my lack of brain cells

I will wrote him an E-mail right now - if he rejects me I will lip

Summerfags or Samefag I cant tell. Either way gtfo

But still i was talking about better things for yourself. Things that you enjoy more than this, things that dont influence little kids like the guy who made this post make this post

take a shower man

Because some of us are adults and will choose to do whatever we want with our lives. If i want to go skydiving, I will. If I want to stay inside and laugh at people who cry at pixels on a screen, I will.