How do you forget about a person forever?

How do you forget about a person forever?

with a buncha okiedoke

murder

biologic cloning

don't think about them
and meet other people

kill them. at least the world will forget about them.

No. I love them.

With another person since 5 years, watching the old one destroy her life from a distance. Feels bad man

give it time

you never forget them and you never really "get over" anything in life. it all becomes an inseparable part of you.

but it gets better. see new people etc., keep your mind and body occupied, distance yourself from her physically and mentally. you eventually just stop thinking about her, only for it to pop up in association in your mind whenever relevant. for better or worse.

this doesn't happen all at once, though. but use time and distance to cope.

You don't. Do your best to stop thinking about them and do your best to move on with your life. Get rid of things that he or she gave you. Buy a new bedroom set if you have the money.

It's simple things, but it helps.

>them

Suddenly its more than one ?

Anyway, theres always drugs to destroy your memory

you have to replace it with something else, like a song that stuck in your head, you cant force to forget it, you gotta listen to another music to forget it. GL friend.

Man, just fess up and talk it out with them. Speaking from experience, was in your situation and we had both been in shit relationships for years. Now we have been married for 3 years... Certainly beats living with the "what if" scenario

If you've watched them destroy their life slowly from a distance, you cleanly have some way of talking to them. You probably have beef or need to finish something up that you didn't get a chance to when you hung around this person.

speaking from experience, have an affair with her and then one day introduce the possibility of a threesome with your wife and then you're set for life. good luck!

Move on with your NEW life and do fun things with it. You can't fix other people, so be glad you escaped the shitstorm!

You cannot force yourself NOT to think of a thing.

You can, however, RELINQUISH the desire to think of it. Let it go.

you can't, they'll be stuck in your head forever, you just gotta learn how to live with it,OP

Need time to move on. Suggest doing something you enjoy. It's difficult at first but it does get easier over time. Just hang in there OP.

>gf left me after i became a paraplegic
>shes now with my friend... That she started talking to when i was in hospital because they both visited me.

>she still talks to me once in a while and somehow i miss her

Truth be told, if you can't forget about them just by existing and living life then go back to them. You clearly have an obsession or unfinished business with this person

Handsome guy here. It is not easy, but you can. But trust me. If you come across as a good guy people will see it. Good girls will show themselves. The hardest part for me is you don't want to cry in a hooker's pussy.

This.

Source:
It's been 10 years for me and still have regular dreams where we're still together.
Waking up and realizing that it was just a dream is the worst feeling ever.
Like actually feeling a punch right to your heart.

This. I'll always love her, but she doesn't love me so I just have to keep going alone.

become a colossal douche bag

I have found in my studies that a bullet to the temple seems to be a Good cure all.

Ever seen Total Recall?

Ask your doctor about Trintellix

Serotonin transporter (SERT) blocker (i.e. serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI)) — Ki (binding affinity) = 1.6 nM, IC50 = 5.4 nM
Norepinephrine transporter (NET) blocker — Ki = 113 nM
5-HT1A receptor high-efficacy partial agonist/near-full agonist — Ki = 15 nM, IA = 80%
5-HT1B receptor partial agonist — Ki = 33 nM
5-HT1D receptor antagonist — Ki = 54 nM
5-HT3A receptor antagonist — Ki = 3.7 nM
5-HT7 receptor antagonist — Ki = 19 nM
β1-Adrenergic receptor ligand — Ki = 46 nM

A german saying says: If you want to change, you have to change your everyday life.

I also wanted to forget about a person and going on vacation helped me a lot.

You remember this and move on. We all have scars. We just forget about these scars with time. Eventually you'll meet the one to heal all of these marks and make your heart whole again.

don't do alcohol or other drugs, trust me!