My cat hasn't came home in 5 days and has probably been eaten by coyotes or ran over by a car...

My cat hasn't came home in 5 days and has probably been eaten by coyotes or ran over by a car. We adopted him 4 years ago when he was rescued by someone who was trying to kill them by putting the box of kittens under our friends tire, so when they backed out it would run them over, thankfully they saw the box, and put the kittens up for adoption.
I just wanted to type this out so i could try to stop thinking about it so much, looking thru picture of him as kitten has made me cry like a bitch for hours and it seems like nothing will cheer me up, R.I.P. toby, you will be greatly missed.

what cheers you up in bad times Sup Forums?

Niggers toungue my anus

When I'm feeling blue I just put on my happy face and go for a walk. The warmth of the sun on my face, the faint sound of a nearby, not so close freeway humming in the background. The birds chirping in the trees around me. Life isn't all that bad, no matter what troubles you, when you walk down the street on the perfect summer day.

He may comeback. Don't give up yet. He's just partying it up, fucking kittens and shit.

How did he get out? That sucks hard man Im really sorry.

>Pic is my cat

Am I the only one noticing that this picture is from the future?

Aw shit man.
If it helps he may just be injured and holed up somewhere recovering to attempt the journey back, cats sometimes come back after like a week or two if that happens.
They're wiley bastards, every last one, even so called "domesticated" cats can handle themselves.

Proof that he comes back, and lives a long, happy life!

>2026
He probably didn't run away, but since it's 2016 he probably wasnt born yet.

woaaaaaaah future cat

Well since he's a boy it's very possible he was just horny and went to look for some fuck. My cat of about two years did the same thing then came back about a week ago. Found a preggo cat about 3 houses down. Little fucker wasent even that far away and I thought he was gone forever. Keep your head up user he may come back.

Camera may have had time setting changed

Came back after about a week** not a week ago lol

Hey cheer up!.. Maybe you can play a funny joke on your friend!

Get a box of kittens and put them under the back tires of his car in the drive way so that when he backs out he won't see them LOL!!! XD
Life can be fun

>what cheers you up in bad times Sup Forums?

Twisting the heads off kittens.

Sorry if that wasn't helpful, but you DID ask Sup Forums not /adv/.

I guess OP just has to wait about 10 more years

Set your blanket outside with food and water. Your cat may come back yet.

They smell you on your blanket from really far away, saved me some cats in my life. Do it, you have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.

He looks so soft.

drugs and alcohol OP. but he may still come back, its summer time man my cat spends days outside, comes in for a bite to eat here and there.

dont worry op. you wont even get the cat for six more years. this time keep him inside

Your cat looks just like my cat wtf.

he always slept in ym bed, and the quilt has been washed, that picture is very old(or new bc camera broken)

Stay alrert OP. I've had my lad for almost 7 years, and hes an indoor only. Bout 2 years ago he disappeared. Went through an open screen i think. After a week of searching outside 3 hours a day i gave up. I thought he was dead 4 days in. About 26 days after he got lost he came back to my door at 3 a.m. emaciated as fuck. Dont lose hope op.
Pic related

i just feel my cat wont be able to eat, for he never eat what he caught and he knew the area very well so he couldnt have got lost

put up posters or whatever

Fuck cats.. They are un loyal beasts. He will only return so you can feed him. They are known to go away for up to 14 days and then come back just so they can eat, they also mimic baby noises just so you can feel sorry for them and give them more food... Good riddence that it left as it probably found a grandmas house to stay in and she feeds it more

my cat went missing for a couple days and i thought the same as you. turned out he was trapped in my neighbors garage (he was scared and shit but recovered pretty quick). you should go outside when it's dark and shout his name like you always do (not to loud and in a calm way) and maybe he'll respond. give it a try op

Last year, my cat got out after she managed to push the window screen out while I was at work, probably trying to get at the barn swallows that nest under the porch roof.

I put up posters, I searched the neighborhood, I tried everything with no luck. After a week I broke down and cried like a bitch, I accepted she was gone for good.

About three days later, I heard something on the porch in the middle of the night, and lo and behold, there was my cat, tired and scared.

As a lot of other posters have said, don't give up hope, even if he/she has always been an indoor cat.

>my cat
>a feral pest living outdoors

I hope it ate one of my rat poison tuna surprises and was one of the corpses thrown in a dumpster. Fuckoff with your claims you have half a shit about a feral cat.

Edgy. You guys are pretty tough.

Whoa there virgin, don't cut yourself on that edge.

what if he finds his dead cat

I've had my cat for about six years now and he's disappeared for 3+ weeks in two separate occasions and on both of them I accepted that he was gone only for him to show up days later covered in fleas and skinny as fuck.

it happens man. it happens.

pic related.