God tier Death Metal albums. Any sub genre of Death Metal. No faggot Deathcore shit

God tier Death Metal albums. Any sub genre of Death Metal. No faggot Deathcore shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1JpYqC9eF8k
youtube.com/watch?v=jxcjSSY4-nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is some good death/metalcore out there if you just give it an unbiased listen

>As I Lay Dying - Awakened
>Infant Annihilator - The Palpable Leprosy of Pollution
>Born of Osiris - The Discovery

btw best Death album right here

Bow down

This never gets old

I know man, I do like some Deathcore, like Despised Icon, Infant Annihilator, Oceano, Chainsaw Disaster...etc. It's just that most are shit these days. The only recent Deathcore bands I think are actually good are Infant Annihilator and Vulvodynia.

I feel ya man. A lot of it has turned to generic bullshit thanks to the thriving cesspool of fans and high demand

Vulvodynia heads much more towards slam than deathcore

bumping with another album that stands as good core

7/10
8/10
9/10

youtu.be/1JpYqC9eF8k

No my friend, they don't. They're first 3 albums are Deathcore with Slam influences. They say thier new upcoming album is going to be directed more towards Slam, but we shall see.

It's good. Personally my favorite album as of late.

Whoops that's deathcore, not metal.

SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM

The whole album is amazing, songs 2, 7 and 8 just take the cake.

lol im wearing an abominable putridity logo shirt right now

Although there are breakdowns, slams are overall feel for most of their songs especially on their first full length so I would have to say they are more towards slam, if it was breakdown after breakdown with some slams I would say it leans more towards deathcore

Am I a bad person for thinking Unleash The Carnivore is better?

Also inb4 quips about Travis' kek vocals.

sick shit. low key want one of their hats but dont want to be wigger trash

really fucking sick and tired of selecting images of storefronts

No you're not, all they're albums are amazing except Convieved In Sewage, it's just ok imo.

All these shitty no talent hacks lmao all you need to be a "metal" band is have a bunch of long hairded faggots in tight clothes scream into a mic about death and shit meanwhile the "guitar players" just play easy fucking licks with way too much distortion and a drummer who thinks hes god cause he plays fast
>inb4 muh musik is bttr than ur shity musik m8
lol nah screamo fags lol

kys

What the fuck? Generally only core is emo skinny jean kids. All the tech and prog bands are nothing like that

>inb4 muh musik is bttr than ur shity musik m8

But that's what you're doing...

Birth of slam

i didnt say my music is better, i just called most metal shit

I remember when I went on Wikipedia and they said Dark Angel was technical death metal. You remind me of that

this is honestly the worst bait I have ever seen on this fucking site.

this is honestly the worst bait I have ever seen on this fucking site. faggot.

Mah nigga.

>muh metal is the best even tho its just noise and the same lyrics about death and other edgy shit
kekekek

dont know if it's god tier, i like it though

this too

But isn't any sound at all including music just "noise"?

Seeing them with Zenith Passage and Psycroptic in a little over a week \m/

:)

>Muh pound shop toy space gun sweeps

>implying all the shit tier bands being posted dont all "sing" about death and violence for the sake of being "heavy" or how it actually should be called, edgy

I feel like Human was the best Death album imo. Had the raw sound that Chuck's voice had in the 2 albums before it and it has the technicality of the albums to come

Have you ever heard about MASACRE from colombia ?

Easily one of the best death metal albums. If you love complex drumming and somewhat recognizable vocals I'd give this one a shot.

Oops, junes the 5th month FUCK. Sorry im drunk

Steve DiGorgio is the fucking tits, love the bass on Human, its my personal favorite next to Symbolic

>liking flat songs with screaming
>liking any death metal that isn't melodic and growling

I don't care if it's not Death Metal.

Fuck you.

do you wear that in public? no hate just curious.

if so, gotten any compliments/negative remarks?

my nigga, that black metal tho

sure, but id rather hear something more soothing and understandable over some guy screaming into a mic or overly distorted instruments. it also helps when the lyrics arent all "DEATH DEATH DEATH!" and "KILL KILL KILL!"

AYO DOOM TAKE OVER

My friend, this is way past god tier. The bassist is retardedly fast.

No that was when back when slayer was still new. The difference between death and thrash is people never stopped trying to make death metal and diluted it.

>death metal
>complex drumming
pick one

No it isn't. Get some rest. :P

only good female growler right here

No, you got it right.

Soooooooo emo. Emo kids evolved to that shit.

I wish Lyle Cooper was still in the band. The drums on this are godly, the whole album is

lol you clearly have never listened to more than a few bands, and I think prog death is the most soothing sound in the world, for example Opeth

oh

Oh this will be the suckiest /thread du jour.

This guy gets it

Are you autistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=jxcjSSY4-nk

Listen, I know you're mad cause mommy found you listening to some of this stuff. Doesn't mean you gotta hate because you can't listen to it.

Bring me the horizon

Is not fucking death metal, or any type of metal

I've worn it a few times in public 3 years ago when I though I was the shit, but nah I just wear it to concerts now. I do wear this lovely shit alot though.

nah i listened to the shit all the time, when i was a fucking retarded 9th grader. I grew out of that phase after a couple of years and movex on to listening to better shit. seems people still never evolved past the wannabe be heavy edgy phase lmao

lol nice meme metalcuck

ultralight beam and waves are the shit bro
I'm always too self conscious about what I wear so I never really wear metal shirts outside of concerts

And nah nobody ever mentioned anything about the shirt, or gave any attention to it. It was like I wore a plain white t-shirt. Although I know for a fact people got a good look at it lol. Fucking edgelord shit.

This masterpiece

Saw cattle decapitation in Glasgow last night, cracking gig

Why not? I've got like 2 dozen metal band shirts, wear one everyday, from Megadeth to Dying Fetus. I just don't wear the gory ones in public anymore. Wear what you want broski. Who gives a shit what people think.

Travis Ryan is the man.

Saw them in Houston about 2 years ago now. Summer Slaughter tour. They killed it!

ik I try to tell myself that I'm just too much of a personal beta. major props to you for supporting your bands and wearing what you want tho. I just honestly wish people weren't so judgy towards metal

Hear that, bro. But I'd argue that people are just judgmental in general. If it's not your clothes or your music, it'll be something else. Personally, I just do me. Fuck it, you know?

Has anyone ever judged you for wearing a band shirt in real life? I actually had someone yell at me from thier car at a red light saying "NICE SLAYER SHIRT!!!" while I was walking home from a friends. That made my day..

Did... Did you get to meet Travis...?

Nah. Unfortunately not.

I did meet the fellows from Exhumed, though. Super friendly guys.

Dillinger headlined. Fucking amazing day.

that's true man. I gotta learn to not give a fuck tbh
I've never been confronted negatively about it, I'm just worried people think 'fucking degenerate metal head'. like ik it's stupid I just can't get it off my mind when I am wearing one. kinda feel just as silly as a goth kid wearing all black and spikes with dyed hair

Not same user, but I use to have some Cannibal Corpse shirts, I stop using them because of the amount of emos fags that started to try to "fix" between metal heads, back in the day everything was different I don't know in the US but here in south america the metal heads use to fucking beat emos to death.
>inb4 edgy

>used to fucking beat emos to death
I am extremely sad that they haven't continued that.

the new Ep is very good as well

Travis is one of the best vocalists in metal, never heard a better singer who can use tunnel throat effortlessly

My fuckin nigga