I got a sunburn Sup Forums

I got a sunburn Sup Forums
What are the best ways to heal faster? All I have is aloe vera and lotion currenrl

Other urls found in this thread:

butterbeliever.com/sunburn-remedy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not much to do. Let your skin take its time and if it's painful/sore, rub some aloe vera on it.

Sunburn?

Best solution I know is to show more tits.

A mixture of salt and bleach. Heat to 150 degrees, then apply generously

Oh, and as a side note: We all know that's not you. Writing a time stamp on top of an image proves nothing. Just saying.

obviously you're a dude bc that's not how timestamps work retard

What if the poor guy got a sunburn and knew nobody would give a shit so he got tits?

use coconut oil

Tits but no valid timestamp. 0/10. GTFO.

Probably, but then why write anything? Could've just used an image of tits.

Figured I'd get the benefit of the doubt, but guess not, Sup Forums has never been good about that

The fuck you mean benefit of the doubt. Either post with a valid timestamp or gtfo

There you go

If you wanted the benefit of the doubt you should have posted just the tits w/o the fake timestamp. The fake timestamp just proves you're a dude.

That's hot. You have nice tits ;)

Proves she's a dude eh? Mind explaining the actual timestamp?

This freaks me out a little. The hot chick, posting sexy images of herself, is actually real?
I think I'm going to need to do a little bit more research.. might I have your Kik? (I promise to behave!)

the burn doesn't look too severe just keep it moisturized

Probably a trap

Doesn't matter. Still great!

Either way, still got tits

Lol faggot

Cold aloe Vera. Works wonders

Nice rack, it's gonna be burnt though. If that's a cool bath then you're Fucking yourself because the warm air hitting its gonna suck afterwards. Take a hot bath. Sucks during, but feels amazing after

I like a little bit of everything. Can you blame me? The world is full of new and different pleasures!

Full body pose with face or we'really abandoning. With one finger in your butt.

You don't have to threaten to abandon the thread, idgaf, I'll abandon it myself

Don't mind him. He thinks he's important to you, apparently.
Seriously, though.. about that burn? Like I said: Aloe vera. Also, stay out of the sun.

A man can try

I actually do. It's the mans birthday, this weekend, and I still haven't got a clue what to buy him. Definitely a big issue, right now.

Great tits. Now BEFORE you put anything on your skin. Rub Ice cubes on the area or take a cold shower/bath (bath is better). after that put a light covering of aloe vera. DO NOT slather it on. If you start to itch take benadryl

Research suicide tactics

You're retarded

The best course of action would be for you to allow me to caress your skin and suck on your beautiful breasts

Anything besides aloe vera? I remember using it awhile ago and it only provided relief for like 5 minutes and then I'd have to reapply

That's what my boyfriend is for :') I'm a lucky gal

Savage.

You either don't have fair skin or are autistic.

This isn't me

Not that I know of. Apply an extremely thick layer and let it sit, cooling down your body.

Fuckin CRINGE, dude

I have no idea who "me" is, in either case. Haha

cuck

I currently have a bad sun-burn too.

We should Skype and find a solution together.

Top.kek

Get a really great unscented lotion to help heal and keep hydrated

I do have fair skin and i pour concrete for a living. Babying it with ice and cold water is fucking retarded which tells me you're just weak. A quick hot shower burns like hell but pulls the heat from the skin and leaves it feeling cool

butterbeliever.com/sunburn-remedy/
Apple Cider Vinegar and / or Coconut oil. Google is your friend.

dont trust in rapefugee!!

Topkek.

Hot shower is fucking retarded. you take a cold shower to help reduce the the temp of the skin. you put a thin layer on so the skin can breathe and release heat. I know cause I'm Irish fag that has had skin cancer

can you maybe send pussy pic?

Shit mate. It appears I too have a bad sunburn. Maybe she'd like to Skype us together

Holt shit this scared tf outta me. I thought this was my gf cause I told her about Sup Forums literally just yesterday. I had to compare my gfs tits with OPs. Thank God it's not her.

I'm Irish too, but i swear to God by hot showers. I get sunburned at least 4 times during summer and it always works for me. It even stops me from peeling. Maybe it's a different strokes for different folks type deal but i know what helps me

Same

>argue about cold vs. hot shower against sunburn
mfw I never ever got a sunburn because of my superior darker skin. Don't even use sunscreen

Quiet nigger

Fuck off. Girls chat only. Could have fooled me if you shaved.

Wtf do you mean mfw? You didn't post a god damn face you autist

OP, cam that lovely red skin for us?

>>femanons
>>dot
>>org

You are going to need to go to the pharmacy, grab the sunburn sprays with lignocaine if you are in pain. And get those aloevera gel, then layer that shit on. Perfect body by the way.

My nigga.

THIS !

Holy fucking shit it's E.T.

Yeah... that does not look fun, what wiith clothing items rubbing against it. Have a nice week!

I thought you were actually a subhuman there for a moment. That does not look fun.

Look closer dingo he is

It is.

get here

Demand pics of gf's tits

weed

^

my new apprentice got the sunburns too :/

underrated post