Anyone have this whore's nudes? She recently jumped off all social media and I never got to nab a few

Anyone have this whore's nudes? She recently jumped off all social media and I never got to nab a few

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Teenss/comments/4nwfbz/russian_teen_facial_crystal_greenvelle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah ive got her nudes on a usb drive here
keep the thread bumped while i go get it

reddit.com/r/Teenss/comments/4nwfbz/russian_teen_facial_crystal_greenvelle/

If srs, i will dump my own ex's nudes for yall

bump

damn this girl gon b my bb

till someone delivers for us

CHECK EM

bump

def gotta bump this

bump bump bump

bump puto

El bumpo

you can google her nudes by her snapchat name (i cant remember what it is right now but i follow her there too).theyre not as great as youd think, however, they do seem to be a bit older.

thank you for this entirely useless comment

Tried google. No luck.
Anyone got direct link?

its not useless if you know who the bitch is, shes pretty fucking popular on insta and snapchat. i just dont have my phone on me and dont feel like getting up to grab it. its not my fault youre a useless faggot whos never even heard of her. get over yourself you self sucking wizard fag.

Sex

>sitting in this thread for a full fucking hour in the hopes of seeing a single random picture of a total stranger's tits

Well done Sup Forums. Time well spent. Never change, you incredibly sad, lonely fucking teenage faggots.

Stupid faggot...."i know her...but no you have to find out yourself....my dad is stronger than yours....i suck my moms cock" just help op out or fuck off

tfw

Lonely fucking teenage faggots....lonely fucking teenage faggots....heroes in a half shell...faggot power!

illumilitia. happy now, faggot?

Yeah...i am listening to pharells song right now...happyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..faggot