My boyfriend has... well, this is my estimate. A 3 inch penis, when erect

My boyfriend has... well, this is my estimate. A 3 inch penis, when erect.

He's my smallest, what can I do with such a penis?

>inb4 i'm an asshole
>inb4 i only care about giant dicks

protip: I prefer average dicks, anything over 6 and a half inches makes me scared. But this is my smallest dick, no idea what I could do.

holy shit bump

people with small dicks post about how he should get awesome at oral sex. So maybe that? If he's okay with being humiliated you could take that route which will have many options. Otherwise I would say just fuck him in the ass

u sure its 3 inches?
if you really are a femanon(wich i wont completley believe untill timestamp)
girls tend to almost always incorectly deduce the lenght of a dick

it's probably a fag

that is implyed
it being OP and all

Well, he does have big hands. I mean, my boyfriend is 6'3" and is a bit heavier when it comes to his weight.

He has told me he isn't very well endowed, but when I finally saw for myself I was more embarrassed and unsure what to say in the end because I didn't want to make him feel any worse about himself.

I honestly don't care if he's under the average (The average penis size being about 5 inches to 5 and a half inches) I just wanna know opinions and other things I could possibly do or suggest to him.

Also, I'm a chick. Don't see why it's important, but it was being speculated. SO whatever.

well post some timestamped tits and we can help you out

Or you can try to go fuck yourself with your own tits~

My dick always gets the job done

yup the fact that he is 6'3" leads me to believe that you are most definetley not acuratley guessing his dick lenght
i'd guess it is AT LEAST 4 inches because that looks way smaller on someone as tall as him
if hes chubby or just has a gut i would say that he might even have a 5incher
also still not convinced your a chick and not some homo neckbeard in his basement without the timestamp

just saying that you are something doesnt make me believe you

I have tits

post them ugly tits

In the end you do have a point, but, eh. it was hard to even get a good estimate because he wasn't at all completely erect when he showed me, he was all nervous . Apparently me not saying anything about his dick honestly made him feel bad, so that night overall was awkward. Still love the bear though~

And good for you I guess? It isn't my right to try to convince you to believe anything, so...

Is he obese?

You should go tell him his tiny dick is unsatisfying.

>he wasn't at all completely erect
nigga really if you havent even felt it inside you why are you already complaining

also im guessing you meant to say duty not right lol

op pretty much confirmed they're both landwhales horking in the night.

Sometimes you need to get with a scary dick to tech you this is not a fucking game.

ITT: LET THE DICK RUN DEEP PUT THAT ASS TO SLEEP.

He's under 250 pounds. If he started working out again, he'd actually bump up to around 250 because muscles yo. Funny thing is, most of the weight is more upper body than abdomen or legs...

Not really complaining, just wanting opinions and shit.

What a way to assume that OP (me) is fat.

just tell him his dick is too small for you op

B-But that's rude... I can't do that. :c

yeah well even if you arent complaining dont you thing you should try it before you knock it
say he really is the smallest you've had
you still don't know if its going to feel good or not

I haven't been doubting that he won't be able to please me at all, mainly because I'm vocal for what I like and don't like.

I mean, he's everything I've wanted so far in a male partner. So me complaining would be the last thing on the list.

no it's not, besides they say relationships needs honesty. Just tell him that his tiny penis ain't gonna cut it

then just either learn to enjoy oral for the rest of your life and get some shit thats would help in bed(vibrators or someshit not rly an expert on this)
or introduce your boyfriend to the life of a cuck

that was basically what the second poster said with the addition of vibrators. this thread is now about getting tits from this giant vagina fatty

Let's see 'em, big boy!

yeah idk
just talk to your boyfriend first
figure shit out and what not
not talking to him is only gonna make him more insecure