There is something about the track on this album that is after Last Nite...

There is something about the track on this album that is after Last Nite. There is something about it that I just don't know how to say. Can anybody help me with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oxp0xGfETeE
youtube.com/watch?v=R91HqTB1RIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you want to say about it famalam?

There is something good about this track. I love it, but I just don't know how to say it.

It's tough to articulate, i agree

Last night is easily the worst song desu

My favorite album, so so good

Have you tried just saying "I love this track?"

I am having trouble saying why I love it.

I suppose you could say It's Hard to Explain :^)

I don't love it though

Love doesn't explain how I feel about that track

It's kind of difficult to put into words

It gives off a nostalgic feeling, like a longing for the good times, I feel ya

Don't worry OP, I got the joke.

It's hard to explain.

fucking this

thanks

yep
sign of a strong album when a hit like that ends up being the weakest

For some reason Hard To Explain makes me extremely nostalgic when I listen to it, that and Someday. And I didn't even listen to the Strokes until about a year ago. Wonder why that is.

I got the joke, but there really is something about Hard to Explain that makes it just great. It does sound nostalgic, as other anons have pointed out.

It's that feeling of optimism you had when you were younger. That's what you're talking about lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oxp0xGfETeE

>ywn be the strokes in 2002, playing an absolutely fantastic concert while drunk out of your mind and then basking in glorious early 2000s pussy

why live

They're timeless senpai. I was in high school when it came out so it's doubly nostalgic.

Songs on this album are so fucking fun to play it's just silly.
When I'm practicing guitar if I need a morale boost I'll bust out Someday or Barely Legal and I get a fun boner and everything is right in the world.

fuck

>ywn jam and have drunken bantz with jules and bob

youtube.com/watch?v=R91HqTB1RIA

why is this episode of guitar moves with albert so fucking awkward? each one of their jokes just does not go over well with the other

theyre obv high

jamming looks like a blast desu

they were clearly high in the dean ween one too and a couple others but they seemed more relaxed

yea it does

great album
great band