Let's hear your personal incest stories faggots. Pic related

Let's hear your personal incest stories faggots. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.
youtu.be/nuPLRqn5Be4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Hey, I wrote the Terra story a couple of weeks ago and I haven't updated. I can update now if anybody wants.

Do it.

Should have used pictures from yesterday's thread, I'm sorry to say but those tits are disgusting.

I know they are but I can't help it. It's more of a mental thing than an actual attraction.

Do you have the rest of the story screencapped?

Ok, I'm trying to remember where the I ended last time, so I can start at the right place. I'll start updating in a minute.

The back story was that I went to college a year early pretty close to where I grew up, didn't have a ton of friends, and ended up getting close to my younger sister.

That I can understand. To each their own.

Its on the Twitch archive, I think.

drive.

google.

com/folderview?id=0B32C0dU-sZYVSm5SN3p1UGp2VkE&usp=sharing&tid=0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ

This story missed my attention. Please repasta.

Ok, that was almost correct. Here's the Twitch archive:

drive.

google.

com/folderview?id=0B32C0dU-sZYVUlBEZVFINGk4Nk0&usp=sharing&tid=0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ

Had a threesome with a slutty trashy ex gf and her half sister

Fuckit, I'll start from the beginning.

> Be me.

I think therefore I be me.

> I was about 17 years old, and I was a Freshman in college. Why was I 17 and in college? My mom wanted me to skip a grade when I was younger, and so I did. My mom thinks I'm the smartest person to ever walk the face of this earth. She used to tell me that frequently. Lately, she tells me that I'm wasting my amazing and numerous talents on my current job. Today, I manage a restaurant and bar. It pays the bills, and I'm happy. I can't ask for that much more out of life.

> Being a 17 year old guy in college really kind of sucked. First of all, I lived on campus, but I was only about a half-an-hour from home. So whenever I felt homesick, I just went home. And that was stupid, because if I'd just sucked it up and made friends earlier, some of this might have been avoided.

Nive

>fuck my mom
>instant regret
>birthday party she gets me a pregnancy test
>dad and mom both smiling
>TFW dad is brother-in-law

> Enter my half-sister. I know you fuckers aren't reading this for me. So I'll introduce you to her right off the bat. Since her name is definitely not Terra, from Final Fantasy VI, that's what I'm going to call her. When I was 17, Terra was 14. She was a Freshman in high school at the time, which means she did not skip a grade, and was not consistently reminded of her intellectual prowess by our mother. No no, she was frequently told by both mom and dad that she was a gifted artist. I call my step-dad my dad because I don't have anything to do with my real dad.

> She was a gifted artist. And she looked like an artist. She had these funky glasses that looked like half-moons. She avoided all things trendy. Her shirts were baggy, typically multi-colored, and she had a preference for those thin wraparound skirts that blew all over the place in the wind, and went all the way down to her ankles. While we were growing up, everyone always commented on her thick brown hair. Lately, she'd cut it kind of short, but it was still pretty thick.

> She looked older than 14, mostly because she was an early bloomer. I don't know shit about breast sizes. But her tits, at that age, were a healthy handful. I would know. But we'll get to that in time. She had a bubble butt, which I knew from basically every time we've ever gone swimming together.

> I was about 5'10'' at the time, and she was only a few inches shorter than me.

> She had a boyfriend named Jack. That's actually his name. Fuck him. I'm not wasting my time coming up with a pseudonym for him. He was a Sophomore at her high school, which meant that when I was a Senior, he was a Freshman. And I thought he was a dick at the time. Before writing this, I looked him up on Facebook just to see what he's up to, and he's still a dick. Some things don't change. What makes him a dick? Bad genes I guess. But if you're asking why I thought he was a dick, it was because he was a pseudo-intellectual bullshit artist who spoke as if he'd memorized the thesaurus. Most of what he had to say made no sense, and he talked down to people. Fuck. That.

> They'd been dating for almost a year at this point. I'm going to place it in February of my Freshman year in college. I think they got together at the end of the previous school year, while Jack and I were still in the same school. And he up and broke up with her, just like that.

> Terra called me crying. Apparently, he “loved her like a sister.” Heh... That didn't stop me... But I digress. She wanted to hang out and think about something other than Jack. I had a 7 year old Honda Accord that was a real ladykiller. I called it The Beast. I kid you not. So I jumped into The Beast and took my lovely sister to Starbucks.

> This isn't where the sexy stuff happens. In fact, it doesn't happen very soon exactly. But it happens, so stick with me.

> Anyhow, we shot the breeze plenty during the school year, so there wasn't anything to catch up about, other than the breakup. And she didn't want to talk about that. So we just chilled out and told each other jokes for an hour or so. When we were done, for lack of anything else to do, we decided to head to my dorm and watch a movie. I had a nice little collection of movies, and IIRC, we watched one of the Batman movies. When that was done, we walked around campus for awhile finally talking about the breakup. I mention all of this because of what happened next.

> Terra apparently was so enamored of the college campus, the freedom, whatever, that she decided the best way for her to move on was to spend the weekend with me on campus. I didn't have much work to do that weekend, so I told her that as long as mom was cool with it, so was I.

> And that was the weekend that started it all.

They didn't touch each other's vagoos with their mouths. Just hand stuff and titty kissing. I did go from vag to vag

Why'd you nut in her?

> The campus is close to where one of her friends lives. Lets call her Zelda, as in, The Legend Thereof, also not her friend's real name. Zelda and Terra had been friends for as long as I can remember, even though Zelda was a year older than Terra, and a Sophomore. So she went to Zelda's house and then planned to walk over to the University from there, or get picked up by me. When she got to Zelda's house, she gave me a call.

> I had, of course, done my research. I didn't want the weekend to be just me and Terra sitting around my dorm room wondering what we could be doing if we weren't so lame. So I asked a couple friends of mine, and they told me there would be a party tonight at a Junior's suite. Anybody who's been to a party in college knows the scene: People milling around while loud music plays from some speakers plugged into a computer (today it would be an iPhone), many of them drunk, and almost nobody conscious enough to wonder why someone who couldn't have graduated high school yet was there with a red solo cup full of beer.

> So when I answered the phone call, excited to tell Terra that she'd be attending her first college party with me that night, I was a little surprised to find out that Zelda was coming with us. Thank you Terra for informing me what my plans are. At any rate, Zelda apparently “would love” to come to college party with us. So that was still the plan. The only thing that had changed was that I'd be coming with 2 – count 'em, 2 – hot girls instead of 1. And one of them wasn't even related to me, which, in most stories, means that she's the one who our hero hooks up with; well, fuck convention! I'm a rebel.

> Not that it matters all that much – Zelda's role in this particular episode could be called “First Tall Girl” - but here's what she looked like: Tall, long blond hair, blue eyes, yadda yadda yadda. She actually kind of looked like Zelda, as in the real Zelda. Or, rather, the fake Zelda. The Zelda who looks like ye olde European princess, sans pointy ears of course, who was drawn that way by some Japanese dude. I'd always liked her, thought she was cute. But I didn't have too much to do with her at that point.

> I met them at the bottom of my dorm building and brought them upstairs to settle in. Terra had to drop off her bags anyhow. You know how when you finally see someone outside of school, you see them in a different light altogether? That was Zelda in a nutshell. She had decided that the best party attire was a tight skirt and some kind of tank top thing with a low back that looked like it had been bought at some fancy department store. She was hot. There was no denying it.

> Terra, my dear sister, was herself. She always was. And, in my opinion, she was really hot. She had a wraparound skirt with the lightest of materials. It went all the way down to the floor. And while it looked nice, it wasn't meant to be sexy as such. What was sexy about it was that her pantyline was visible from a mile away. She was also wearing loose fitting blouse that had enough colors in it to make a man blind.

> You know how there are strange details that come back to you years later? I still remember the image of the two of them walking up the stairs ahead of me, and glancing back, giggling. I also still remember the fact that Terra was wearing makeup – which was out of the ordinary.

> “Zelda said that I'd fit in better if I looked older,” Terra explained. She was right. She could probably pass for 17 or 18, but barely. Zelda would be fine.

> The part wasn't for awhile, and I hadn't eaten, so I took them to one of the most romantic spots I know: the cafeteria near my dorm. The funny part was that they looked so enamored of everything, like they were in a magical world where unicorns were real, and it was easy to make a woman orgasm, or something.

> When we got done with dinner, there was still plenty of time before we had to head out, so I asked what they wanted to do. “Lets chill out in your room,” Zelda said. I soon found out why she wanted to do that.

> Back in the room, Zelda opened Terra's bag and pulled out a bottle of Captain Morgan. I would have preferred vodka, whisky, or beer. But rum would do the trick just fine. “Holy shit,” I said. “Did you steal this from your parents?”

> “No,” she said, waving a finger at me. “I got it from a friend. That's all.” This was Zelda. Why was she out with a male college student on a Friday night? And why did she have a bottle of rum? Her parents were kind of clueless. This made her a perfect person for Terra to hang out with. I approved.

> Zelda decided that we were going to play a game of have-you-ever with the rum. This is the quintessential high school game. Everyone sits around in a circle (or, in our case, a triangle) and one person will ask “have you ever gotten high” or something like that, and whoever had gotten high would put up a finger. Nobody ever clarified whether you wanted to have more fingers up or down by the end of the game. But instead of fingers, we'd be taking shots. The game began innocently enough. “Have you ever given someone oral?” Zelda asked. Terra and I both took a shot.

> Honestly, I don't remember all of the questions. I do remember that Terra asked “have you ever had sex,” and got red in the face when Zelda took a shot. “Ohh, you're a virgin,” Zelda said to me. “We have to fix that!” She started to giggle. Maybe it was the alcohol. Terra didn't giggle. She just kind of shrugged.

> I asked “have you ever kissed a girl.” Zelda leaned in to Terra and kissed her full on the lips. It was a pretty sultry kiss, too. She was putting on a show for me, and Terra was unwittingly part of it. To her credit, Terra kissed back. I was hard as a rock, and getting a little self-conscious that it would show.

> When Zelda got done, she winked at me, then took a shot. Terra did too. Both of them giggled. I knew we'd have to slow down if we wanted to go to the party and not pass out right here. Oh, also, we sat on the floor, for some reason, while we were playing have-you-ever. If your reading comprehension score on the SAT was any good, that means you don't have to scroll up in order to realize that I was getting some phenomenal views of my sister's friend, Zelda.

> Ask me why I'm talking so much about Zelda, First Tall Girl. The reason is that, when this kind of thing happens for real, it doesn't happen in one afternoon. You don't have a brother and sister playing Super Smash Brothers against each other on the N64 and then find themselves in the throes of passion in one or another's room. There's a process. And for many, that process requires them both to be turned on at the outset. The nature of taboos being what they are, it was a lot easier if I was turned on by Zelda – which was understandable in society at large – rather than by Terra, as would become the case very quickly.

> It also helped that we were on the happy side of the sober to drunk continuum.

> The Party. It wasn't really a party as such. It was what I described above. It was like every college party I'd ever been to that wasn't invitation only. People were bringing in alcohol the whole night. There were potato chips in plastic bowls here and there, but they didn't last very long. People would head back and forth from the nearby CVS getting chips and cookies, but even that was half-assed. Parties like this aren't awesome because of what's there. They're awesome because the room has an energy. Its like being in a mosh pit, something I've done only once. There's just adrenaline. And adrenaline mixed with alcohol can be a potent combination.

> Terra grabbed a beer as soon as she could find one, and threw one to me. Zelda grabbed a rum and coke. How was she able to find a rum and coke? My guess is that some kind gentleman brought her to a back room where the hard liquor was being kept. I saw a few friends of mine from classes, so I went and said hello. Terra mingled with the people. She's always been better at making friends than me. She isn't afraid in social situations. And her personality was naturally friendly and upbeat.

> When some dance song came on, Zelda decided that we had to dance.

> But right then, all I knew was that a hot 15 year old friend of my sister's was grinding into me (and the song was like Daft Punk or something. Grinding really wasn't an option. I wasn't complaining). I got a little daring and put a hand on her ass, and she grinded (grinded? Ground? Fuck!) harder. I put the other hand on her skin underneath the weird fancy tank top, and pulled her closer. When the music stopped, she spun around, letting my hands rest on her ass. Her breath smelled like rum and coke. I'm sure mine smelled like Budweiser. Then she pecked me on the lips. That's all it was. Kind of anti-climactic after I'd made love to one side of her ass with my right hand.

> You know how jealousy works? You break up with a girl because you don't like her anymore and then she hooks up with some dude and you find yourself pissed off? Then you ask yourself “why am I pissed?” And there's no real reason. You just are. You're jealous. Terra was getting pissed off. I didn't know this at the time. I found this out later. And it complicated things. A lot.

> How I found out, of course, was that I had *a conversation,* one of many, in which she told me. Why was that moment in time important? Because that's when I felt it for the first time, too.

> When I walked back to the little group of friends I had left with Terra (trying to hide my wood), I spotted Terra sitting on Ralph's lap. Ralph is not Ralph's real name. I changed his name because, though I was pissed at Ralph right at that moment, he's actually a pretty cool guy. But watching him sit there with my sister on his lap, and his hands on her legs gave me a pain in my chest. She wasn't rubbing her legs or anything. He was just resting them there. Earlier that evening, she'd been making out with Zelda for me. It was to turn me on. Now she was giving Ralph wood? At one point, she leaned back and put an arm around him, too. She looked at me as she did it.

> I would later realize that the look was probably her saying “fuck you, two can play at this game.” At the moment, she just looked pleased to be out of her element.

> After we left the party, Zelda said she had to walk home so she didn't get in trouble. Terra and I offered to walk her there. It was really close. At the door, Zelda gave me another peck on the lips, and then made out with Terra again to get me going. I think she was pretty drunk. Once the door shut, however intoxicated she was... not my issue anymore.

> Terra smiled at me, grabbed my hand, and we set off back to my dorm.

> On the way back, she finally spoke to me. We'd been talking all evening, but all of it was shooting the breeze. This was actually a conversation. She said “thanks for letting me hang out with you. I know its probably not cool to be chilling with your sister at college.”

> “Tonight, I'm chilling with a hot single girl,” I told her. “That's plenty cool.” She knew I was just messing with her, but she appreciated it anyhow.

> “So... Zelda...” she said.

> “Zelda got out of hand,” I cut her off. “She'll probably regret it in the morning, and I'll let her know I don't remember any of it.”

> Terra giggled again. “How could you forget us kissing.”

> “Twice,” I told her.

> “Twice,” she repeated.

> “Well, that was pretty hot.” I said.

> “Watching me kiss someone is hot?” she said, now smiling.

> I didn't say anything. She was right. That was weird. But then again, she was the one putting on a show for me. Unless...

> “You and Zelda aren't...” I started.

> Terra giggled. “No silly. She couldn't be more boy crazy. We aren't lezzing out with each other.”

> “Not that I'd have a problem,” I said. I was getting all awkward. I hated feeling that way. I still do.

> We got back to the dorm, and Terra just kind of smiled at me rather than responding to my awkwardness. In the room, Terra changed into what she was wearing to bed. And apparently, that was a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Did you know the women don't like to sleep in a bra? This was how I found that out. I guess it makes sense. I wouldn't want to sleep wit ha bra either. But I'd never thought of it.

> I sat down on the floor, and Terra asked me what I was doing. I told her that she could take the bed, and I'd take the floor. “That's stupid. I don't have cooties. Sleep in the bed with me,” she told me. And so that's what I did. And that's how this got started.

> We continued our conversation in bed. She turned to face me and I turned to face her. Both of our heads were on the pillow together. She spoke about how she knew that she was going to be breaking up with Jack for awhile, that she wasn't even that disappointed about it, but it was hard adapting to new things. I listened as best I could. I'd had a bit to drink, and Terra also had a bit to drink, so it was hard to understand everything she was saying. At the end of her monologue, though, she just said “so thanks.” And then she hugged me. It really should have been platonic. It would have been platonic if we weren't partially clothed, in bed together, and drunk. Try telling that to my dick.

> “Do you have a boner?” Terra asked. Another thing that wouldn't have happened if we weren't drunk.

> “Indeed,” I said, trying to sound cocky and sure of myself, rather than really fucking embarrassed.

> Terra just giggled and shook her head. She didn't even seem upset. Instead, she turned her body around so that we were kind of spooning. I'll stop pointing this out, but I doubt that would have been her reaction had she not been pretty drunk.

> Now, her ass lined of nicely with my package, and we have already established – all of us, Terra included – that I had a boner. Now boner met ass. This wasn't helping.

> Terra's breathing became deeper and more regular, and I was pretty sure she was falling asleep. Before she did though, she did one final thing that probably could be blamed for putting things in motion.

> “Hold me,” she said. I already my hands around her, so I just pulled her closer. My hands were on a mostly safe part of her body: her belly, over her shirt. Our legs were touching, and I was getting harder by the moment. I loved the feel of her soft legs against mine. And she kind of unconsciously rubbed them against my legs, making things worse. Then she grabbed my right hand and pulled it up to her breast. I honestly didn't think that's what she had in mind. She was kind of holding onto my arm like it was a teddy bear. I think she was going for comfort, not second base. But that's where my hand ended up – right on top of a tit. Remember when I said they were a handful? Exactly.

> And that's when Terra passed out.

> I was now wide awake. My grasp on my morals was fading. The alcohol and the hormones were threatening to take over my brain. What was I supposed to do with my sleeping sister, and my hand on top of her breast? At first, I did nothing. I contemplated removing my hand, but part of my brain started to argue that it might wake her up. And since I didn't really want to stop touching this beautiful tit, that part of my brain won. I squeezed the slightest little bit. She didn't seem to notice. Her breathing didn't change anyhow.

> So I was a little bolder. I rubbed her nipple a little bit. Her breathing got deeper, but she didn't wake up. That's when I chickened out and decided I had done enough. I was probably awake for another half hour or so, conscious of Terra's legs, her ass, and her breasts the whole time.

> I woke up to the door to my dorm room opening. I was lying on my back, so all I did was open my eyes for a moment. My sister had apparently decided to really embrace the college dorm life. She'd taken a shower and had walked back to the dorm room with nothing but a towel on. She was looking at herself in the mirror, on the back of the door, opposite my bed. That meant she was looking away from me, and didn't know I was awake yet. She took the towel off, giving me a great view of her ass.

> I sat, admiring her ass for a moment before realizing that while her back was towards me, she still could see me in the mirror. Some of the scientists who were following along probably could have anticipated that. Horny me waking up after drinking a lot the night before and falling asleep holding my sister's tit was not as aware.

> She turned around – still naked – and looked at me. “Enjoying the view?” she asked me.

> “Christ, I'm sorry,” I said. “I'm still not awake.” She put the towel back on, like a dress. But she didn't do it hurriedly or embarrassed. She'd given me a pretty nice view, in fact. That's how I learned, for example, that my sister was shaved.

> She smiled at me. “Its ok. I wasn't very fair with you last night, was I?”

> I honestly didn't know what she meant. I think my face showed it.

> “Getting you drunk, climbing into bed with you, then making you touch my breasts?”

> Oh.

> Actually, that's what I said. I said “oh.”

> Then, because I'm suave, I pulled myself together and added “I just assumed you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you.”

> “So squeezing my tit and rubbing my nipple was in order to keep me from waking up?”

> Oh.

> Then she laughed. Can you fucking imagine it? “Don't worry. I'm not angry. I mean, we both were pretty drunk. I was the one who put your hand there. I kind of wanted you to continue. I figured if I said something, you might jump out of your skin.”

> “Yeah,” I said. “That's exactly what would have happened. Look, I'm sorry if this is all awkward now. I mean...” I was being awkward again. I know when its happening. There's just nothing I can do about it.

> Terra walked over and just put a finger on my lips. She's done that before. We've always been kind of touchy feely. Just platonically. “I said don't worry,” she said. “You were really sweet last night. Consider it a small token of appreciation.” That made no sense, but she was just trying to get past the awkwardness.

> My mom and instilled in us that we shouldn't let things get bottled up inside. You have to talk about stuff immediately so that you can get past it and it doesn't fester. As an adult, I think this advice can be pretty shitty at times. But that's what was going on here. Terra knew we were going to have a conversation about this at some point or another, and she wanted to do it as soon as possible. While she was naked and dripping wet, wearing only a towel, and while I still clearly was suffering from morning wood.

> See mom? Your advice sucks.

> Left unasked was whether there was something wrong with all of that. Thinking back on it, that was something else that could be blamed on my mom. She never talked about feelings. She talked about events. While it was understood that my dad cheating on her made her angry, she never said “I was hurt,” or “I was angry.” And so while it might have been understandable for Terra or myself to me to be uncomfortable about how we were feeling, we sure as hell weren't going to talk about that. And so we carried on, with almost minimal awkwardness, for the rest of the day.

> I had some ideas about what we were going to be doing that day, but Terra had some other ideas. And since Terra was the guest, Terra won. Consistent with her desire to feel grown up, she decided that we were going to go shopping at a nearby outdoor mall. It was in a nice neighborhood not too far from where I went to high school, and where Terra still did. It had a place that sold fancy crepes, another place for Italian ice cream, a bookstore, and, of course, a coffee shop. It also had a bunch of other shops that people who enjoy clothing shopping might be able to name. The coffee shop was a mainstay of the local high school population, and I knew before we even left that we'd end up spending a chunk of our time there, just hanging out. I was right, of course. We hit the bookstore, where Terra picked up a book of modern poetry. I didn't get anything.

> Then we stopped at the coffee shop. It wasn't a Starbucks by the way. Not that it matters, but it was some smaller chain that probably doesn't exist anymore. They had the best Chai Tea anywhere in the world, in my humble opinion. It was a nice day, so we sat outside with our drinks, watching the people go by as we chilled out. Once again, Terra decided to talk about Jack, the breakup, and life in general.

> “This is good,” I remember her saying. “I can use this. I've needed a change for awhile, and now I have it. I have freedom. I have more time.” And then, for the first time since this weekend began, she started to cry. She wasn't sobbing or anything. She just sniffled a little bit an a tear went down her cheek. I wiped it off, and she smiled at me warmly.

> I had to meet some classmates to work on a group project, and since we were all a little nerdy, we'd chosen the afternoon on a Saturday to do that. Because if there's any time to have a study group, its on a Saturday afternoon. So we left after not too long so that I could return to campus and meet these classmates. I showed Terra the university's art studio, and gave her my key so that she could get into my dorm room if she wanted to chill there until I got back from my little meeting. She assured me that she'd be fine at the studio for awhile. We made plans to meet at the dorm in a couple of hours and get some dinner.

> After the study group, I trotted back to my dorm room. I didn't have the key, so I knocked on the door. Terra opened it up with a big smile on her face. She had drawn a picture of me apparently, while I was out. It was a nice big one. It was a charcoal drawing of me standing on the top of a cliff with no shirt on looking proud like a king or something with my hands on my hips. She was really very talented. And the picture was something! She'd already hung it on the wall.

> “Wow.” I said. “Thanks.” I was kind of speechless. “That's... wow.”

> She looked a little flushed and said “I just wanted to thank you for taking me in this weekend. I'm having a great time. I really needed the distraction. And you're just really great.”

> I reached out and gave her a hug. This one was just platonic. But it felt nice. I put my hand on her cheek and told her “any time you need a home away from home, just call me... So, what's on the agenda tonight?”

> “First, you promised me dinner,” she said. So I had. So we got dinner. Hey, you guys may not think that the cafeteria is the most romantic getaway for a man to bring a woman, but remember this: college cafeterias have soft-serve ice cream machines, and college students (and high schoolers) aren't anywhere near as weight conscious as they'll become in the real world. So what did Terra have for dinner? I don't remember anything other than the soft-serve ice cream. She had a lot of it. And sugar makes her giggle. So we were giggling like idiots for most of dinner. And if you can do that with a date, its a pretty good chance you're going to score.

> As long as the date isn't your sister, that is.

> Next, we decided to attend a poetry reading. I would not have selected this, but universities really have everything, and apparently on one of the bulletin boards where everybody posts everything from events to notices of lost objects, someone had posted about this poetry reading. And the thing was surprisingly well attended. There were at least 30 people. It was being held in a little cafe on campus that's mostly student run, and had a BYOB policy. That meant that the organizers were able to serve wine and cheese. The cover was minimal, which meant that the wine was probably Franzia or something. Terra even got dressed up for it, kind of. She'd brought a dress with her that went down to her thighs. It wasn't showy or anything, but it didn't cover her shoulders, and there was even a hint of cleavage, such as she possessed. I told her she looked beautiful. She really did.

> When they asked her for ID, she had a line all prepared, too. “Shit, I left everything in the pocket of my pants. I normally don't dress up like this.” And since it wasn't the cafe's license on the line, they didn't press her further. She was given a glass of wine, and once you have one, everyone assumes that whoever gave it to you checked for ID. I had a fake ID. The picture isn't even of me. But it was close enough, and nobody really cared.

> I don't think you could get away with this today. But, then again, I run a bar, and I'm fucking meticulous about checking ID. The last thing I need is to lose my liquor license over something stupid.

> So there we were, listening to poetry recitations. I couldn't tell you the first thing about any of the poems. Women outnumbered the men, and some of the poems were a little risque. I'm not complaining, but I'd just never heard anyone discuss sex so openly. I think today it would be called “sex positive.” Terra was blushing a little. Maybe more than a little.

> Then it was done, after what felt like hours, and we were let loose on the world, a little tipsy, full of teenage hormones.

> Now what? It wasn't exactly early, but it wasn't really late either. If we had wanted to find a frat party or something, it wouldn't have been that difficult. But Terra decided that she just wanted to go back to the dorm and watch a movie. I was happy to oblige.

> On the way back to the dorm, I picked up another bottle of wine. As a college student, you learned pretty quickly where to go for cheap alcohol. Terra seemed to like wine, and most stores don't view wine as the kind of thing that you buy if you're an underaged drinker, in my experience.

>be 14
>sister is 18
>mom and dad divorce so mom goes and spends his money on cruise ship holiday
>come home from boarding school to find sister will be looking after me
>she thinks I'm gay and has in the past tried to 'set me up' with guys even though I told her I wasn't gay
>shes like a 10 year old retard trapped in the body of a blonde goddess
>first night back and I'm in my room fapping to porn, she hears me and burst in to 'catch me being gay'
>porn is girl/boy doggie
>shes all confused and embarrassed
>when I was 8 she would play with my junk in the bath, I think my lack of interest in this led to her thinking I was gay, but it gave me something to use on her
>after a hour or so of hitting on her hard she let me fuck her
>I slept in her bed that weekend and we fucked 3 times
>I went back to school no longer a virgin
>3 months later I go home and my sister is not there, my mother tells me in a cold angry voice that she knows what I did and I will be staying with my father from now on.
>turned out my sister was pregnant and told mom I raped her
>It was 10 years ago and I'm hated by my family and haven't seen or spoken to my sister or our kid since
>dad kicked me out as soon as I turned 18

> Movies are great excuses to curl up in bed with someone. And when that someone was the kind of person where you really needed an excuse to curl up in bed with them, movies were all the more important a component of a(n un)healthy relationship. Terra got into her shorts and a t-shirt again, all ready for bed. I changed into shorts and took off my shirt. The only reason I'd put one on the night before was because Terra was here. I usually sleep naked, and I figured, based on the goings on the night before, that Terra wouldn't mind if I did away with the shirt.

> “Ooh, sexy,” she told me playfully as I jumped into bed. My dorm room is long and narrow, and I had the TV kind of in the closet on top of a dresser. The bed abutted my desk, so if you were watching a movie, you had to lean against my desk, which acted like a headboard. So Terra and I put a pillow behind us, and leaned against my desk. I put the wine behind us on the desk, and put a little of it in two red solo cups.

> Red solo cups. Proud sponsor of most of the bad decisions you made in college.

> Terra sipped her wine. She didn't gulp. By the time she asked me to pour her a second cup, I was working on my third. This movie was beginning to make less and less sense. And Terra's legs against my legs were starting to feel nicer and nicer. I think the wine was having the same effect on Terra as well. She inched down the bed and put her head on my chest. The move stretched her t-shirt against her body, outlining her breasts. Her nipples pressed against the material. I knew if I got a hardon, she'd notice, and I was doing my best to avoid that. I was not going to win that struggle, and I was pretty aware of that.

> Thankfully, Terra gave me an excuse to change positions. She asked me to pour her another wine, which meant that she had to sit up in order to drink it. I used the opportunity to sit up and reposition myself so that I wouldn't start to pitch a tent.

> That's when shit started to get weird. Terra decided that she would be more comfortable if I spread my legs apart, and she sit right in front of me, like we were sharing a bath or something. I did as I was told. Then she asked me for a massage. Once again, I did as I was told. I'm a pretty agreeable gentleman.

> I'll spare you the long recitation of how I started with her shoulders and the tops of her arms before working my way down her back, even though I was hard the entire time. I'll skip to the part when, after I massaged her lower back, she leaned into into me and put her head on my chest again. I thought this meant that the massage was over, so I stopped. “Keep going,”she told me. And, like a lapdog, I complied. I went back to her shoulders, but I started to dip my hands a little lower, rubbing the top of her chest, over her shirt, above where chest met breast. Then I dipped a little lower. This was still not strictly sexual territory, but it definitely was not friendly-massage-from-your-brother territory.

> Terra liked that, and she let me know by softly sighing. I'll say sigh instead of moan because it sounded more like a sigh than a moan. But either word would have worked. And you don't want to be causing your sister to moan. I did want to cause my sister to moan in that second, but sober me, sitting somewhere in the back of my head, was starting to protest. You're not going to be happy that this happened in the morning, it told me. But I told it that it was wrong. I'd had the slightest pangs of guilt that morning about rubbing Terra's tits, tit really, the night before, and Terra had made me feel better about it. Now she was completely awake, and she was letting me know I could continue. Still, sober me countered, she's more than a little drunk now. I mean, if she could drive, she wouldn't be allowed to drive. Also, she's not even old enough to drive, you pervert! Ok, I countered, its not like I'm that much older than her. And I'm just as unable to drive right now. This is what mutual looks like. This was mutual!

> And all of that thinking, I guess, made me stop massaging. So Terra said “keep going.” Only it wasn't the same “keep going,” as before, which meant “you're not done.” This was softer breathier, and it meant something like “I don't want this good feeling to stop yet. I want it to continue. I want it to get better!”

> So I kept going, and pretty soon I was massaging the tops of her breasts in a decidedly unbrotherly way. Terra arched her back, sticking her breasts out. I knew an invitation when I saw one. So I started to run my finger down the inside of her cleavage. Then I stopped. That was definitely a bridge too far. Feeling a girl up is not part of a massage. Whether this was a clever ruse to get me to put my hands on her body or not, the ruse had run its course. I needed something more explicit from Terra before I would go any farther.

> She didn't protest me fondling her. But she didn't tell me to continue. Maybe she was as scared as I was. So we just sat there suddenly pretending to be interested in the movie.

> After sitting there for a few minutes, Terra turned her body around and reached over me for the wine bottle. We weren't filling our cups or anything. The amount of wine we were putting in these cups was pretty small. But her tolerance was not all that great, and I was definitely buzzed. As she leaned over me to get the wine bottle, she came dangerously close to putting her tits all in my face. After she poured herself a cup, I thought she'd turn back around, but instead she asked “why'd you stop?”

> I'm sure I just looked shocked. So she didn't make me answer. She just smiled and hugged me. It could have been a platonic hug. It could have. Except, I was lying down on the bed and leaning against my desk, and she kind of fell into me, really almost straddling my body to make the hug less awkward. And that meant that she was putting pressure on my already erect member by placing her body on top of it. Terra was a sexual being like me, I was guessing, so she must have known that she was doing this. If so, she didn't give any indication.

> Instead, she got out of bed and turned off the TV. We weren't watching the movie anyhow, and she turned off the light. Terra grabbed the blanket and sat down in bed, pulling it over both of us. I lied down with my back against the wall facing Terra, and lied down facing me, just like she had the night before. Even in the dark, I could see her grin. She brushed my leg with one of hers. “You give nice massages,” she said. Then she turned over, just like last night, and snuggled up to me. I kissed her head. She grabbed my hand and kissed one of my fingers. Her lips lingered on it for a second or so. Then she grabbed ahold of my arm like she had the night before and held it like a teddy bear again, this time with my hand resting closer to her shoulder than on her breast. Last night she had done it more or less as she was falling asleep. Now she was still conscious, though I didn't know how much longer that would last.

> I hugged her close, and tried to ignore the feeling in my nethers which was pretty hard now that her ass was, once again, pressed up against me. We sat there without saying anything for a few minutes and then I felt it. She was slowly pulling my hand down so that it would rest on her breast again. There was no mistaking it this time. I pretended to be asleep.

> My hand was now full of breast, and I could almost make out the feeling of a nipple, through her shirt, against my palm. I tried not to move, afraid that I'd scare her if I let her know that I was awake. If this was some kind of fluke, and in her drunken stupor she was forgetting who I was and where we were, I didn't want to make this more awkward than it already was, but I was very quickly losing the battle against my more animalistic desires.

> Then she pulled it down again, this time making sure that one of my fingers was brushing up against a nipple. I moved the finger slightly, brushing the nipple. She responded by bushing her butt against me about as slightly. I rubbed her nipple a little more. She pressed herself against me a little more. She let go of my hand, but I kept it where it was and held her nipple between two of my fingers. That's when I heard the sigh again. It sounded like a sigh, but now I guessed it was really a moan. I got a little more daring and squeezed her breast a little.

> “Keep going,” she said, for the third time that evening. I did. She started rhythmically moving her ass against me. I started doing the same, dry humping her ass through my shorts and hers. I looked down to see that her hand, now free of mine, was under the blanket. I couldn't tell, but it looked like she was touching herself. I squeezed the nipple through her shirt, hard this time, and pressed myself against her with a need that I didn't know existed in my body. She exhaled deeply. That had to be an orgasm. If not, it was close.

> I'd been almost ready to cum for the better part of an hour. That pushed me over the edge. I kept on dry humping her ass as I cummed into my shorts. When I was done, Terra turned around and faced me, smiling like an idiot. “Did you...?” She asked.

> “Yeah,” I said. “Did you...?”

> She grinned. I passed out a few minutes later. I think Terra did the same.

Ok, I think that's as far as I got the last time. I have an update. Should I continue?

>The next morning, I woke up first. My guess was that she would wake up in an hour or so with a splitting headache, so I wrote a short note to her and went out to buy some orange juice, nature's hangover remedy, and bagels. I'd treat her to breakfast in bed.

> She was still asleep when I got back. The cover had come off when I got out of bed, so she was giving me quite a view, even wearing the shirt and shorts. She shirt had slipped up a little bit, showing me a good amount of skin, but it was her legs that got my attention first. The shorts she was wearing were pretty loose, and I could just make out the light blue of her panties. Her lips were opened slightly, and for just a moment I had to fight the urge to pull my pants down and stick my dick in her inviting mouth. What the fuck was wrong with me?

> I decided to just get back in bed with her, and it was that, unfortunately, that woke her up. After blinking a few times, she just said “hey.”

> I said “hey” back and she smiled innocently. “About what happened...” I started. Why couldn't I just leave it alone? I felt guilty and conflicted as all hell is why.

> She blushed a little. “I had fun,” she said.

> “Really?” I asked her.

> “Yeah,” she said.

> “I was worried you'd be pissed” I said.

> She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. No tongue or anything, though she did linger for a second with her lips against mine. It was more to calm me down, I think, than anything like that. “Don't worry,” she said.

> And that was the end of our fucking heart to heart. The rest of the day, we hung out and shot the shit. She went back home in the early afternoon to get ready for school the next day, and the weekend that changed my life came to an end.

> I saw Terra again a week later. My mom asked me if I wanted to have dinner with the family on Friday night and so I made the trek over to my house. The thought of seeing Terra again excited me, but the truth of the matter was that I was also just as happy to be given a non-cafeteria meal. When I stepped into the house, I was greeted by the smell of chicken stew, the sound of the oldies radio station, and the sight of Terra in a one-piece bathing suit. The bathing suit wasn't ostentatious, but it exposed her beautiful legs, and emphasized her breasts enough to be an eye-catcher.

> “I was swimming at a friend's house,” she said, by way of explanation.

> “When?” I asked.

> “A few hours ago,” she told me.

> “Its a good look for you,” I told her. She blushed.

> That's when my mom came into the room. She gave me a hug. She always acts as though I've been away for ages. I'd seen her less than a month ago. She got annoyed at Terra and told her to change out of the bathing suit, then turned her attention back to me. Terra lingered for a few moments so that both of us could head upstairs together. I always liked checking into my old room when I went home. So I did just that, my usual ritual, and Terra walked in with me.

> “It doesn't look like you're going to change,” I told her.

> “I will,” she said. “I just wanted to see you first.” She gave me a perfectly platonic hug, and I tried my best to keep thoughts of her breasts pressing against my body out of my head. I was only partially successful. “Are you staying the night?” she asked me.

> I hadn't thought of it, and I told her so.

> “Please please please stay the night!” She said, jumping up and down like a 14 year old girl. That's not a simile, by the way, since she actually was a 14 year old girl.

> “Ok, you win,” I said, and pulled her in for another hug. This time, I didn't try as hard to avoid thoughts of her breasts against my body. As she ran out of my room to change out of her bathing suit, I made sure to take in a view of her butt.

> After dinner, Terra asked me to for a walk with her. We yelled to mom and headed out. Our house is in nice suburban neighborhood with plenty of parks, picnic benches, and trees that are great for climbing. Terra is a great tree climber. I'm not quite as good. But for her sake, I try. We walked to one of the nearby parks and Terra took to climbing one of the trees. We'd been here about a billion times before, and she was always climbing this tree. I normally made it to about halfway from the bottom to where she usually stopped and dangled her legs. This time, she told me she wanted me to go all the way with her.

> Up the tree. All the way up the tree.

> Pervert.

> She started first, of course. Women always go first. And I followed. She stopped halfway up and then stopped climbing in order to give me instructions. “Put your foot here” and “ok, now grab that branch” and so on. The best advice to climbers is always “don't look down,” and of course that's the only place I looked. So for the first part of this adventure, I totally missed the show that was unfolding above. Finally, when I got my footing well enough to glance up to my sister, I realized that when she'd changed out of the bathing suit, she'd gotten into one of her usual skirts. I think she was wearing a t-shirt on top, but I don't remember. Anyhow, that's not really important. What's important is that she was standing with her feet on two different branches, spread totally apart. The view was one of those things that became etched into my mind, even a decade later. She had on a pair of light blue panties that seemed to perfectly outline her lips, and hugged her ass.

> “Like what you see?” She asked.

> Fuck, I thought. I think I tried to say something like “you bet I do baby” or “I don't know what you're talking about.” But I think what I actually said was more like “oh, I, yeah, I don't know.”

> She stuck her tongue out at me. I think that's the best I could hope for.

> With Terra's help, I made it to her branch and dangled my feet. It probably wasn't even that high, but I'd never done it before and I was feeling pretty good about myself. Terra had her arms around me as we sat there, apparently to keep me from falling. I was happy for the excuse.

> Later that night is when things got even more interesting.

> The family all sat in the den and watched TV for awhile until mom and dad got tired, leaving Terra and me alone. She decided to lean her head on my lap, so she climbed into the couch and sprawled her whole body over it. Once again, we were completely alone, and our bodies were touching. This time, we didn't have the liquid lubricant of a bottle of wine. It didn't seem to matter. I decided I'd be a little bolder this time than before, so I put my hand down on Terra's belly. Her shirt had ridden up a little, exposing a delectable belly button. Her skin was soft to the touch, and I almost immediately wanted more of her.

> She was acting like she didn't notice where my hand was, so I decided to test her a little. Up or down, that was the question. I decided that up was safer, so I started to inch my fingers up her body. I saw a small smile break out across her face, but she still didn't say anything. She finally made a small sound when the tips of my fingers reached the bottom of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra.

> At first, I was too nervous to do much more than feel around the bottom of her breasts a little bit. But being hard as a rock inspires rare boldness. I began to feel around one of her breasts with my fingers, getting closer to, but not touching, her nipples. She looked right up at me. “Keep going,” she said.

> I grabbed a nipple between my finger and my thumb. She sighed. Terra looked up at me and smiled. “Lets go upstairs,” she said.

> There are three bedrooms upstairs, but mine is on the other side of the house from mom and dad's. So we slipped into my room. It was dark, which was too bad because I was enjoying watching Terra writhe in the light of the den. But we were too scared to turn the light on, even though mom and dad were probably dead to the world by now. I sat down in the bed leaning on a pillow I'd put against the headboard. Terra leaned against me, also sitting up. I had one hand around her shoulder, and I went back to work on her with that hand, this time putting my hand down her shirt instead of up it.

> I used the other hand to play with the other tit, even though I was positioned a little awkwardly to do that.

> I was a little self-conscious because I was pitching a tent in my shorts. Terra looked at the bulge and then back at my face. Then she looked at the bulge again and put one hand into my pants. She was shy at first, just kind of running her hand through my pubes. Then she touched my dick a little bit. Then a little bit more. Then she put her hand around it.

> I almost shouted, it felt so good.

> This wasn't fair though. I was playing with a tit, and Terra was playing with my dick. So I slowly crept one hand down her belly towards her skirt. First I put my hand on top of the skirt, too scared to do what Terra was doing and touch her skin directly. I put my hand over her pussy and just pressed against it for a second, not really rubbing it or anything. I just wanted to feel, even through her skirt.

> “Keep going,” she whispered, and she pulled her skirt down, leaving only the blue panties I'd seen earlier that day. I put a finger on top of the panties where I thought her clit was. I had no idea where it was, but I put my hand where I thought it was, and started to softly rub it through the underwear. I was rubbing at the top of her mound. She grabbed my hand and forced it lower down. Her panties felt wet. I think I almost came. I started rubbing the wet part of her panties, over the opening. I moved my hand over to where the panties met her leg, right next to the opening, and dug my finger underneath the panties. Now I could really feel her wetness. She started to sigh again, and I told her to shush.

> Terra continued beating me off inside my shorts. I knew I was about to cum, so I told her to knock it off.

> “Am I doing a good job?” She asked me.

> I told her “too good.” She giggled.

> I moved my hand to the top of her panties and stuck my hand down them. Her skin was perfectly smooth. More than anything, I wanted to ram my dick into her little hole. I put a finger in and pulled it out. She gasped. I did it again, and got the same result. I started pumping my finger inside of her. She grabbed my dick again and started pumping me, too. I could hardly see anything, but I felt her quivering in my hand. I started to cum. It went all over the place, all over her hand, and all over the bed. Terra seemed fascinated by it. I continued to pump my fingers until she shuddered, I hope in pleasure, and asked me to stop.

> When we were done, Terra straddled my legs for a moment and looked into my eyes. Our faces were inches apart. She told me “that felt nice.” We made whispered small talk for a few minutes, and Terra left me alone so that we both could go to sleep.

is this the reader digest version of your favourite incest novella?

That's the end of that for now. There will be more updates as soon as I can write them. Any questions?

No, man. Its just me enjoying the reminiscing. Also, I don't get to write anymore for shit. Too busy at work and all. So you're my sounding board.

Does anyone have the rest of the 'Candy' story about the user and his sister?

At the age of like 8 I was in bed with my older sister and cousin and we was all just in our underwear and I didn't think nothing of it but my cousin kept hugging me which was nice

youtu.be/nuPLRqn5Be4

This is the true story.

That's Column. I heard a few things. But I think he's just gainfully employed and therefore taking his sweet time in updating.

Show face

Posted this on /r9k/ a while ago

>be me
>15 years old at the time, hormones raging
>Going to Thanksgiving family reunion
>Driving to family's house
>Know my awkward antisocial ass will hate it
>oh well
>do typical family reunion stuff
>fast forward 24 hours
>hanging out with me and 3 other cousins
>little kid, like 7 years old
>girl my age, little kids sister
>qt girl who was 18 (remember I was 15)
>playing boring board games
>my dad walks into room
>he and the adults are going for a walk around
>ask's if anyone wants to come
>girl my age and her brother go with them
>me and older cousin listen as we hear everyone leave
>where the only ones at the house
>start talking
>gossip
>conversation slowly turns horny
>I work my way into her arms
>by now it's been around 10 minutes since everyone left
>reach over and grab her boob
>we start making out
>feelsgoodman
>shes kissing me and i'm fondling with her
>we slow down and she takes off her clothes
>I start removing my clothes
>suddenly hear door open downstairs
>ohshit.jpg
>we both scramble to throw on our clothes
>cousins running upstairs
>they walk into room
>for some reason suspect they know what happened
>resume board games

It's been 4 years since this happened and neither of us have mentioned it

How long ago was the original posted?

Fuck if I know. It and the updates are on the Twitch archive.

The sister and cousin thing didn't have anything more to it but at the age of 11 I found out I had a half brother and one night out of nowhere we just decided to fuck each other and suck each other it was crazy

Family gatherings have got to be awkward.

Me and her always try stay out of each others way when ever we're in the same area

When I was between 6-8 I was in bed with my older sister and cousing (she was at least 13) and she told me to get between her legs as a joke. Older sister (year older than me) was lolling, meanwhile cousing pulled her panties down and pushed my head on her pussy. Remember the perfectly bald, soft, puffy pussy and the heavenly scent.

Good writing man, really enjoyed.

holy shit
top kek
10/10
more

It is really appreciated that your typing this our for us Sup Forumsro.

What in dafuq? You must continue with the aftermath.