Who else here drinks most/every night? How much do you drink...

Who else here drinks most/every night? How much do you drink? I keep myself to a 12 pack of shitty American beer so I'm not hungover at work in the morning. Pic related.

normally a 12 pack... or 2 milwaukeeans best if im drunk.

half a fifth of seagrams 7 whiskey

Straight up or mixed?

>drink every night, 18 pack of busch cans and toss in some nips of random booze from time to time.

>hung the fuck over at work every morning.

I used to drink a 12 pack of Yuengling a day, started going to 12 pack of PBR for price.

Now I drink maybe 4-5 beers a day, mostly because my doctor said that my liver was fine and I realized how shocked I was at that news. Wanna keep it that way.

Tamed it down to 5-6 beers after work. Trying to go even further. Quality of life is so much better.

nightcap

Usually a fifth of vodka a night. with a couple of days a week off bc of no money

i drink a pint of 100 proof vodka a night. Wash it down with a bunch of water and b vitamins so I don't wake up feeling hung over cause I work outside all day

OP here. I've tossed back a case on work nights a few times but get weird anxiety shit and shakes around 11. How do you do it?

Ive been smoking weed for 6 years but have just recently cut back to the point of almost not smoking at all. I smoke a few times a week now and its only a few bowls. Its been getting too expensive.

I turn 21 soon and have been drinking a bit more lately.

How do you guys not get hungover every day? The feeling I get in the morning has turned me off of alcohol, but at the same time I still like to get drunk.

straight because last i checked i hate my life and im not a bitch

Lori?

Eat before bed and beat off in the morning eventually you get use to feeling like ass

OP here. Through trial and error, I've figured out I can have exactly 12 and not be a bit hungover as long as I go to sleep by midnight (alarm goes off at 7).

i don't know i just don't drink to get shit faced

Jose Cuervo and Jack Daniels, mix that shit together. Go through three bottles of each a week, nothing too over the edge.

Even if I eat something ( usually I try to eat stuff that will absorb it slightly) I'll still wake up puking or at least with a wicked headache.

I guess Im just looking to transition to booze since it's a bit cheaper, and more legal in my state.

I used to drink 2 pints of Jim Beam a day, but then I went to rehab and AA. I will be sober 5 years on Nov 11th

>How do you do it?

>try to get to bed before midnight
>up around 6 am for a long hot shower
>in the office before anyone else @ 7am
>print my route sheets for the day
>off to the fucking races
it gets rough user i won't lie, get the shits quite a bit and the hangover lasts till noon at least. around 2 pm i eat lunch and start thinking about my next beer, finish work around 5-6 pm.

rinse repeat.

yea i quit smoking nug and switched to booze but just find the level where you are comfortable so you can pass out. booze is the adult choice when it comes to college shenanigans

Drink a point of water before bed and have a point by your bed for the morning. Shit, shower, brush teeth, cup of coffee and you're fine.

which do u like more drinking or smoking

dude are you me?

why not both?

>eventually you get use to feeling like ass
i like this fucking guy!

no.

18 yr old underage fag here. Drink about every night, usually hand 3-4 shots of Svedka, usually just take what my plug offers

Lol i just got dressed to go get vodka and laid back down and got online to try and distract myself. Im on a 5 day sober streak. Not trying to be but work interferes with my drinking. if I'm going to be sentient on this retarded ass planet I want to be feeling good.

Anyway of course i find this thread. I guess im gonna go drink now. You guys are lushes. I drink a little more than a pint a few times a week. Vodka and sparking water.

well i always do partake in both but say u could only chose one which one would u chose

What would Jim Lahey do? Also im drunk as shit right now so im just shit posting

bout a fifth a day. im rigjt now relapsing after 2 1/2 days sobriety. ove seen and done some crazy shit due to my zero fucks given. my life is terrible. im generally shitfaced still the next morning, by the time it wears off my 13 hou shift is over and its time to punosh my soul once again.

Damn well booze is cheaper than nug so i guess i will hit the bottle instead

ayeeeeeee

Recently been drinking way too much on weekends, which merges into a 3 day binge. The next day hangover isn't just horrible because of feeling like shit, but I cannot sleep the next night at all. It turns into an anxiety hangover.

I'll be laying in bed all night not being able to sleep because I feel so aware of everything, and if I look into the dark for too long I start seeing some weird shit, freaks me the fuck out.

Defintely slowing down now, I don't know how you fucking scum bags do it, feels like a suffering death.

lahey is a god damn hero.

try not growinf up to be a loser like us. its like cigarettes. u keep poppin the fun soon starts stoppin cuz u cant.

Yea I try to drink water when Im done with the booze.

I prefer smoking, but I do like to drink. It helps me become more friendly and honest. Never gotten mad when Im drunk.

Another question, how do you handle drinking hard liquor straight? Ive done it with shit thats around 20-30% and was flavored (ie strawberry kiwi vodka, etc) but I HAVE to have a chaser.

I have some cpt left in the fridge, and I want to drink, but Im really not wanting to take it straight.

Take melatonin so you dont get the spookies

>3-4 shots
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

renaming tread: how many times have you shit your pants this month due to a socially and legally acceptable addiction?

Rum or Whiskey is my go to, usually at this point rum doesn't get me drunk anymore due to the alc level but start off with chasing with water and then try and get acclimated

Only once in the last 6 months

Dude anxiety hangovers are the absolute worst. For some reason I start thinking of stupid shit I did years ago or wondering if I said anything dumb if I blacked out the night before.

I mainly just need something to cut the burning feeling and the shitty alcohol taste.

Will water work? I feel like I used water with everclear one time.

Monday. Probably didn't help I had 2 chipotle burritos + 20-25 drinks Sunday.

almost shart a little today, was able to clinch it up and run to my work trailer (the enclosed kind you tow behind a truck) and drop some mud in a 5 gallon bucket. shit like 10 time a day like that, when it just hits you in the gut and you gotta run for the hills.

I actually had a bottle somewhere but lost it, Still didn't think about that good thinking.
I doubt it would work though, my mind still races and I get really weird vivid imaginations when my eyes are closed. Just not gonna drink beyond control from now on, hangovers are just getting too shitty to deal with + no spookies sounds better

You sure are a pussy, chase it with beer.

I only drink dark booze now a days after 2 many shitty times with clear in college but mountain dew is my go to chaser/mixer for shitty booze so try a water mountain dew mix

Yeah that happens to me sometimes too.
It's actually a living hell, fucking hate it.

Plus I tend to go on a jack off spree during that period, my personal best has been 5 in one night.

shut yo bitch ass up we all started at some point ya roodypoo

Muh nigga drink it straight!!!
Smoke weed erryday!!
Used to drink every night until booze ran out... nowadays I can Polish off between a 6 or a 12 on a hard days night.
> drink a glass of water every 2 beers and you WON'T be hungover.
> member of the medical community at your service ;)

does anyone else wake up at around 4 am with anxiety

I was in alcoholic coma at 13.

I used to just chew a bar of xanax when it would hit and pass out, rinse and repeat until the hangover was gone. Decided to not renew my scrip when I realized I was a walking zombie. Lol I'm a functioning alcoholic taking the moral high ground on psychoactive medication.

Yea most nights i cross buzz with nug and whiskey

I switched from 12oz to 16oz cans so i can pretend its ok

Ok so how does it feel to be 14?

When u start to feel hungover drink more. You'll at least postpone it until you run out of money/liquor. I take 4 shots first thing when I wake up

yeah, i also find myself having hypothetical conversations with people that are not here, ya know like just imagining having that conversation and speaking it out while fully aware i'malone, shit gets weird sometimes, also i'm hammered right now so cheers anons.

Idk, I can't remember well.

I cant be fucked getting a scrip, plus just as what you said xanax and all those drugs turn you into a piece of shit.

My dad use to take valium and had to get weened off of it, he was a living nightmare

"Shitty American Beer" doesnt need to be a phrase, yoy can just say american beer.

I got like that when i smoked tons of spice

4 pack of Boddingtons and either two Fosters Special Bitter or two Pauliner hefeweizen. I spend around $4k a year on alcohol.

im so glad other people are dealing with this
i talk to my self way more than i should

Beer won't fuck up your liver that fast. It's liquor that makes you sicker

This at least a pint a night sometimes more drink neat. Always start when I get off of work done by 9 shower drink a good 30 oz tumbler of ice water brush my teeth. Pass out and wake up at 4:30am

Drink of choice?

At the time it sounds like a good idea, but as soon as you start that one drink you wont stop because you hate the hangover.
Best thing is to just have a shot of hard liquor and that's it. Best to soothe into the hangover then just get it over with.

xans are the devil them fuckers will ruin your life

anxiety after is ur braon trting to acknowledge the realoty of ur life that ur drinking to forget, without the hirr durr nothing phases me i drink mentality. it not anxiety, its called realoty son. i bee hiding for 17years.

I do get that sometimes too but I visualise it in my head, it feels and looks so vivid, its fucked

Forgot pic

More like a protracted panic attack

Scape rallity

fag

Budweiser isn't an American beer, it's consumed all over the world, and it's not owned by Americans. The more you know.

Ehhh there's good and bad. It's the only good thing hipsters have contributed. When I go out with friends on weekends I usually order a decent beer in an attempt to show I'm not just trying to get hammered, which I am.

dude why are we so dicked

Back then I chugged a fifth of Finlandia, kek.

You're not special. Everybody thinks like that.

>I visualise it in my head
yeah i meant that to,i'm pretty drunk and it's only going downhill from here.

Schitzo fucks

candy ass

we have a very localized beer culture. what ur average voter drinks aint what thw average murrican drinka and its not big enough breweries to export. suck it.

just the chosen few bud, I'm sure there are more out there.
One of my good friends is an alcoholic and gets anxiety hangovers too, not sure if he gets the vivid/conversation thing unless he isn't just telling me. One morning he did wake up at like 4am after a night of heavy drinking and thought someone was in his room trying to kill him

roody poo

Congrats

tell ya friend to lay off the bath salts

have u tried suckin it roody poo?

No care here mang, keep drinking those thoughts and sorrows away

I can't drink alcohol for medical reasons so I'm drinking a Pepsi.

lolol same old ass bitch, same

anyone else piss themselves after a blackout night with no food? be honest, i wake up soaked in piss a few times a week if i don't eat before i sleep, it's gotten to the point that i sleep in my spare room on an old mattress so i don't ruin my new bed.

you drive for work?
to you, is driving hungover the same as driving drunk?
just curious.

maybe i should give it a shot

kek yea honestly i enjoy work and class drunk it makes things much more interesting while i also try and survive the morning