SCOTLAND FOREVER

SCOTLAND FOREVER

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holding us back forever*

AYYY FUCK YOU

Continue to rely on the rest of Britain to keep you afloat and scurry on back to Europe when we vote you out of GB.

All of that and I'll enjoy my nice free uni tuition and prescription fees! Cheers fellas!

Shame you spineless cunts didn't have the balls to leave. You'll always be the under dogs in this empire - even Wales makes you look bad.

To be fair, I honestly don't care what the rest of the UKs opinion of Scotland is lmao. As long as I continue this good standard of life, I'll continue being happy!

In all seriousness, you should consider moving to Scotland. UK will exit, since Scotland will be all yellow, EU will let us stay as a single state, UK collapses.

Good standard of life - Lives in scotland and eats deep fried mars bars and drinks irn bru.

Btw I'm in france supporting my football team at Euro 2016 ... guess you ginger cunts didnt make it. faggot

Did you really just try to insult me with a stereotype?

Also, I have brown hair and don't care much for football. Shame that you have to pay back your uni fees mate.

>Yeah, pay back those Uni fees at £30p/m if you exceed 20k annually.
>Scotland is great

Scotland, bunch of haggis munching, ginger headed, junkies on every corner fucking tramps

you are the arsehole of england, shove your shit attitude and flag up your arse

england, wales, northern ireland and republic ireland alllllll at the euros. well done jockland see you at the world cup kek

STAY MAD YA CUNTS

SCOTLAND FOREVER

>being this mad
>throwing tired, old stereotypes about how 'inferior' Scotland is etc etc
>quick sly comment about how Scotland isn't a successful football side

You sad, sad man.

Typical fucking jocks, blind to everything around them and always think that they are something special. Whilst everyone else around can see you for what you truly are, a fucking joke

>old stereotype about scotland being inferior
it is inferior to England in almost every way

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

Say what you like, the more intelligent populous of the UK is voting remain.

Every constituency that has a majority for remain has better education rates. Get. Fucking. Shit. On.

>Liverpool
>Newcastle

Do you like smelling your own shit much?

>I still don't realise I'm wrong

do yer homework mate

You're clueless. You don't even live in England and yet you claim to know which cities and towns have high education rates?

Why don't you show me England-wide education rates? You've got some dumb cunts in Scotland voting remain. I'm looking at you, Fife - I'm looking at you, Dundee.

Don't spew such ludicrous shit you liar.

Can someone please make a ten hour loop of this

> You don't even live in England and yet you claim to know which cities and towns have high education rates?

Literally THE most idiotic thing in this thread, even after the moronic stereotypes for insults.

Have you ever heard of DOING RESEARCH VIA THE INTERNET? Maybe using PUBLIC INFORMATION? Perhaps you could try typing in "EDUCATION STATISTICS FOR ____".

Leave voters, everyone.

>still doesn't post anything to prove that it is education causing remain votes
>literally this retarded

all you britfags suck
freedomfags beat your ass and now all you do is suck our giant striped cock

Go back to your mass shootings - no one cares about you.

oh fuck you're right my b

I just want to say, Thank You! Scotland, you my friends have real balls

No, they have the opposite. They have thundercunts - too scared to leave big brother England and TERRIFIED to leave the cocks they suck in EU.

That's what I fucking thought, you lying sack of shit.

Try lying less - it'll suit you more.

I made that up to see if you would buy it and make you seem more mad or some shit. Fuck off to Sup Forums.

SCOTLAND FOREVER

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Sure buddy. You're as dumb and cowardly as the countrymen you voted with today.

Do you forget which site your on you fucking mong? DO YOU KNOW WHICH -BOARD- YOU'RE ON? GO FUCK YOUR DEAD NAN

SCOTLAND FOREVER

Jesus christ fuck off already scotland you're even an embarrassment to Sup Forums

S C O T L A N D
C
O
T
L
A
N
D

Fuck your look-a-like Rebel Flag.

We had the Scottish flag before America was even fucking discovered.

>980 ish AD, Vikings
>nope

Confederate flag - March 4, 1861
Scotland flag - Sometime during 1180

Aight, it's not like the UK existed before we even stumbled upon America or anything...