Whats Sup Forums's favorite kind of panties?

Whats Sup Forums's favorite kind of panties?

My favorite is satin fullbacks.

Girls don't wear good panties anymore.

All panties are good panties

Cute, colourful cotton panties.

I know i love satin panties and it seems that small lace panties are the norm. I don't like lace.

i'm cool with cotton its like the Budweiser of panties. I love satin panties the most. Its the warsteiner of panties.

Can someone post some pics of panties?

keep posting them panties to keep the thread alive!

bump

post your favorite kind of panties don't just bump!

pantypops

The question should be.

>Do they look good on my floor after I take them off

Pic related

Nope they look like shoe laces. For me the point is to have a lovely material for me to rub my face on and sniff. Encouraging me to eat a girls pussy. These panties just don't provide that for me.

Bumping for OP.

>The world needs more lacy panties and booty.

Adding to that i have a panty fetish so I like to have sex while she wears the panties, I don't want her to take them off.

You're just trying to be funny now.

if I'm clam diving I want to see what I'm working with. not to mention, kiss the inner thigh and you'll drive them fucking crazy.

Satin panties are literal trash tier. Only gross whores wear them. A true patrician woman wears lace

Implying that taking about booty (Praise thy round cheeks) is funny. Booty like scripture to me, booty is holy.

No i just don't like lace panties. I think the world has plenty. As for satin fullbacks that's a different story.

daughter?

>Satin fullbacks

eh, never been my thing. the less panty you have the better Imho. I kinda just like tearing them off with my teeth. I'm too in the moment for me to be observing the panties.

Not those...

FAGGOT!

High cut thongs drive me wild.

I guess that's because you don't have a panty fetish

thongs ftw

satin panties forever!

Agreed.

less material the better

I guess i'm just an old fag but man fullback satin panties just do it for me! Not that I don't like satin thongs.

Something about fullbacks are captivating. I have no preference for material, though.

Ahh, so you dig kinky grannies. Way to roll, sir.