Friend is saying stuff about how he's going to be a millionaire at 18

friend is saying stuff about how he's going to be a millionaire at 18
he's tripping me out , idk he sounds serious , saying he's gonna turn 10,000 dinar iraq into 10 million us, says this hasn't happened since 1993 but will again soon, says only about 10,000 people know what's going to happen
he's recently been friends with this really older guy who is like mentoring him and talking to him about investing
says that he's gonna have to take off after it happens because people will try and kill him
i really want to find out if this shit is foreal, do your shit chan
saying he's gonna turn 10,000 dinar iraq into 10 million

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/01/15/inside-a-24-million-investment-scam-buy-the-iraqi-dinar.html
investorplace.com/2014/06/iraqi-dinar-scam/#.V2yi6ZMrLow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

Legendary

...BTW OP your friend is a fag

Pentakill

Witnessed

Penta's dont lie

This thread would have gone completely unnoticed if not for the pentazeros. Maybe this is a sign. Maybe we should do whatever op's friend is suggesting.

Your friend is Bipolar and is having delusions. Pressure him to get psychiatric care. Also checked.

If singles your friend is fag
If dubs he is telling truth
If trips he will kill you

>Also checked.

Dubs god pls i need op to die

Last reroll

>Also checked.
Is that not how the cool anons say it? Please enlighten me I want to be cool like you

hm

Checked

google the shit its a scam your friend is stupid as fuck and wasted about 20 dollars

Sadly you newfags probably werent even born when this happened, I remember it just fine. Next your faggot friend will be telling you he has a great opportunity, all he has to do is send some money to an African Prince and he will live a trouble free life.

cnbc.com/2015/01/15/inside-a-24-million-investment-scam-buy-the-iraqi-dinar.html

P.S ur both gay as fuck.

investorplace.com/2014/06/iraqi-dinar-scam/#.V2yi6ZMrLow

smh

He called you gay hurr de durrr but seriously probably should send that link. Post results.

i sent him the links and he says that's not what's happening

I havd an uncle that did this shit too, he's been saying the same stuff as your friend for three years now

people have been talking about iraqi dinar for years.

I invested in some around 10 years ago and jack shit has happened

Iraqi dinar is what, roasted Iraqis?

pipe down tumblr shill

scam. Just avoid it. If your friend really believed it he wouldn't fucking say anything.

He is either
A.) looking for someone to bury their saving in this stupid idea with him. Like a suicide pact. That way if it fucks up he aint alone

or

B.) Is trying to scam you

or C.) is just that fucking dumb

So I was wondering why the fuck this spam thread was popular but then I noticed those pents. Good on you mate.