Now that what.cd is gone, what sites and blogs do you use to find new music and leaks...

Now that what.cd is gone, what sites and blogs do you use to find new music and leaks? I used to use what's top 10 to find music.

Beside the obvious p4k and fantano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bsgpwjf86s
youtube.com/watch?v=dZs8mLkCKN4
youtube.com/watch?v=-3XdVTaiorg
youtube.com/watch?v=HifAWSHPO2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not also having access to the more private trackers than What
did you never go into the invites forum?

>implying there are any other good ones
pls

there are two i can think of

one is so private you're not supposed to type the name anywhere though

>What's actually dead after seeding for 8 years
come fight me french police

Sharethreads.
Also, searching "mega|zippyshare|mediafire" in the archive.

i just realized how vague my question was in the OP, i'm more looking for a source that lists new releases and album leaks rather than a place to actually download music.

Fuck, rest in peace what.cd

I didn't even use all 15 of my leech tokens.

Apparnetly what.cd shut down becuase french authorities took servers.

Do you think they are going to go after users?

welp I guess its time for me to dump my favorite blogs and sites for the rest of Sup Forums to enjoy

I'll begin dumping in a minute

hey guys

i run wefuckinglovemusic

anybody interested in a revival? if that's the case please know i would need posters besides myself. i'm super busy right now and cannot post as often as i'd like

>i run wefuckinglovemusic

Get the fuck out of here, you fucking cop

>i run wefuckinglovemusic

that blog was shit 7-8 years ago and i'd be surprised if it changed

see

Do your own research faggot
Find labels that you like and pull the string. Search for band members that you like and look up their history and you end up finding more bands with more labels. Keep doing that.
Read up on forums and other sources like instruments or music theory to find other expressions and in turn more music. Just be open and don't let any faggot like you dictate what you listen to.

Signed: Someone who's gone out of it's way to find obscure shit, like a good portion of mu tards

i'm not going to scour tons of different labels for "obscure shit", no thanks. i'd rather just follow some kind of blog or website that lists all different kinds of new releases and curate what i want to listen to based on my own tastes. thanks for the bump though.

I get my music from share threads and if I can't find them there is use tpb

even as we now speak, they are using their all powerful tracking technology to parse the residual data left in the cables to which the servers were connected & recombine it with reticulated geographic modeling in order to find you & see many skullcandy earbuds can fit inside your anus at one time

they're coming for you

What.cd deleted all of the user data, so they can't, or they made it very hard for them to do so.

go fuck yourself

Yes, of course. The users were the ones sharing the music, not what.cd

>le sekret club xd
there are loads of super autistic trackers out there
you're not supposed to refer to Broadcas the Net except by acronym
fuck that autistic shit

everyone knows btn, its basically the what/passthepopcorn of tv trackers

im talking about ones where other trackers would ban you if you didnt turn most of the site's name into ***'s

>everyone knows btn
I know,
making it even more autistic to ban anyone who refers to it by name
everyone who owns a tracker thinks its the shit

You know, if everyone just downloaded every share on soulseek, everyone could eventually find anything they want on soulseek from everyone.

yeah
too fucking late though
if what.cd still existed it would never happen because of >MUH RATIO

yo little nigga you right lemme whip out my 50 petabye fuckin SSD & get to it

as long as every share was downloaded by at least one person who shared on soulseek, everything would still be available

>using an SSD for file sharing

Great way to find boring-ass music that's just the same as the shit you already listen to but "more obscure" and get stuck in a rut.

No great alternative to What exists, IMO.

That sounds pretty retarded. The reason WCD was so good was the wide selection due to having tens of thousands of members; how much of a library is le super secret club gonna have?

EXIGO EXIGO EXIGO
THE NAME IS EXIGO
EXIGO EVERYBODY
EXIGO EXIGO EXIGO
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT EXIGO

This honestly makes me sad. I usually used what.cd for obscure releases that not even Soulseek or Rutracker would have.

I have to disagree, but hey to each on it's own. I just found a method that I really like and end up finding a lot of music that has been very recently released.
I end up finding music like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bsgpwjf86s
youtube.com/watch?v=dZs8mLkCKN4
youtube.com/watch?v=-3XdVTaiorg
youtube.com/watch?v=HifAWSHPO2Y

You may not like it, but it's just my exact type of music. It's just in sync with my fucking soul, and only with such research I've come to find it.

Have a great evening.

I do exactly the same thing, along with following label collages on what.cd to get updated about new releases.
It's a great approach for techno and types of music where record labels are a big deal in terms of tying like-minded artists and similar sounds together, but it doesn't work for all music.

different strokes.

i'd agree with the other poster that no good alternative to what exists.

This works for labels that follow a creative discipline.

Discogs + Soulseek

Used to have what.cd but deleted my account 3 years ago as above is all ever needed.