I am incredibly unattractive. very fucking ugly

i am incredibly unattractive. very fucking ugly.

now before you recommend suicide, know that i already am doing that. i make this thread to get ideas for objectively the best way to kill myself.

thank you.

I don't know what to tell you OP. I wouldn't recommend the void of nothingness. Life is hard, life can be sad and hurt but It's just the one. Might just get up in go one day, mix it up, tell everyone how you feel and tell the girls you like your feeling. If your going to die might as well give it a chance, if it turns out good you can stick around, if not you got plan B.

Is there anything you really enjoy?
Even messed up stuff? Or even boring basic stuff?

As an attractive person, you should probably just find something to do. Being hot is not all that awesome I promise.

Male or female

Exactly. Wanting to kill yourself is stating that you have nothing to lose. IF you have nothing to lose, take a gamble. Go out and explore. So what if you end up homeless or whatever, you were planning on dying anyways. But as the other user already said, no matter what happens, you already have plan B.

If I had an attractive face and some height to go with my words and personality I know I could do amazing things. With work and woman, don't abuse you chance.

Mate i got bad news. Being REALLY ugly affects your life so much that you won't have the same opportunities as others, just like an handicap or being really short. miserable life uh? Btw, take a fuckload of sleeping pills and painkillers, cut your wrists DEEPLY and relax on your bed... Do this when no one is around, at least 2 hours to be sure you can't be reanimated if found. Just lay down and close your eyes, It's going to be over soon, just like going to sleep into nothingness reaching pure serenity.

See you on the other side mate.

male
not having to be alone your entire life sounds pretty awesome to be me. being alone for over 2 consecutive decades wears down on a person
nope i don't enjoy anything. i don't even jerk it any more because i don't feel anything.
this sounds like an awful plan. why would i do that? i know none of them would ever like me enough to even hug me anyways.

Hire a hooker, fuck her then refuse to pay punch the bitch in the face if you have to, then let her pimp come round and smash ya

or do what everyone else suggests

Get plastic surgery

why don't you work on your personality instead op? things sometimes work out better than expected.

but people suck, in general anyway. The only benefit of being attractive is having to interact with more people. Also, happy people are much more valuable than hot people. Attractive people disrupt everything in distracting ways. If you don't have any physical limitations, you're not better off than an attractive person. Anyone that judges based on looks is stupid.

That guy is just really fat. He's not specifically ugly. I don't know how op looks like but if your face is messed up, nothing can save you. The guy in the pic has an average face i would say.

Either shot to the head or get hit by a really awesome car.

>Anyone that judges based on looks is stupid.
then everyone is stupid

life is fucking torture when you're forced to be alone every fucking moment of every fucking day of your entire life.
>posts the exception to the rule, such an exception he became a meme (not even an r9k meme, a meme on the real normie internet)
the amount of money required to save me is not feasible. especially where i don't have any money in the first place because ugly people get shitted on at work
thanks. how do i get the sleeping pills and painkillers though?

how about this one then?

>exception to the rule

yeah sorry bro but this happens quite often, just go out in public sometime and look around and you'll see tons of ugly men hooking up with gorgeous girls. you've just convinced yourself that you are hopeless because you've isolated yourself.

I'm the last user you quoted. Well, I was in a situation kind of like this, I have always been, fat 240, short 5'5, balding, ugly in the face and I have a small penis 4 or 5 inches; I lost the genetic lottery big time. I don't know if I'll even be with a woman, I'm a virgin, but I do my best to make my life and the life of other peoples better, just small things. This is the only life I'll get so even though it's not very good, and I don't have much money I stick around. I don't know what your going through man, if you believe doing it would be best for you and you can't take it I would not stop you, only you can stop you.

That guy is not ugly at all he's fat as fuck which makes him look disgusting even though his hair, eyes, and nose are obviously decent.

Encouraging ugly depressed fags to live? This is Sup Forums, he should remove himself from the gene pool, not given advice.

you're just posting fat guys, fat guys aren't necessarily ugly. i mean they are to most people but there are enough obese people that some qt girls aren't disgusted by the fat and are okay with fatties. but they still will NEVER like a genuinely ugly guy.

Actually they are both ugly and fat. ugly skinny guys in my opinion have it easier. I'm a 5/10 not fat and have dated 8/10 girls. stop making excuses.

that guy is average

I'm mean come on this guy is at most a 2/10.

Don't do it someone loves you

nobody fucking cares about me

brother and sister

>stop making excuses

Self esteem issues are big obstacle for some. They will never listen. Pills are the easiest way but I've heard carbon monoxide ie car in the garage is the most peaceful.

he millionaire?

Either a stomach full of paracetamol followed by lateral lacerations down the radial artery 30 minutes after. That or you get your hands on some Nembutal (livestock/animal euthenasia drug) and induce that - but preferably inject it so it's straight into the blood stream or else you risk throwing it all up. Enjoy Valhalla fam

You can get anything when youre a bikie and have trips

he's clearly not as ugly as i am
>paracetamol
1. illegal in u.s.a.
2. painful af even if it wasn't illegal
3. basically impossible to take a lethal dose without vomiting it all up

you really have no idea how to have a person kill themself

Nah he's not rich and they've been married eight years already and have a kid.

I've heard helium works too, just suffocates you, you will pass out and won't feel a thing. This is a terrible subject.

You're an attention seeking faggot that won't deliver

he's really not that bad. much more attractive than i am

in what ways are you ugly, you can't work on it at all??

Do it Kurt cobain style

Pic with timestamp or gtfo, if your really going to end it might as well give a pic.

brush your teeth everyday kids

So heroin and a 20 gage?

Damn I don't know if I feel worse or better, how did he land that chick?

Next time there is a lightening storm, grab the longest piece of metal you can find, walk out into a field and give nature a good reason to make the decision.

>>paracetamol
>1. illegal in u.s.a.

wot, that's panadol bud, acetaminophen

Just destroys your kidneys, die on a waiting list from renal failure

what about the guy with shit on his face?

what about him

Aside from looks, are you what most people would consider to be a decent person or do you come across like a fucktard with a maggot-infested asshole of a personality?

Reason why I ask is this - one of my female friends recently told me about the guy she seeing. She said at first she really wasn't attracted to the guy. To be fair, he's about middle of the road looks wise but his teeth are a little jacked up. So, on the surface, she wasn't really feeling it at first. But she gave him a shot and found out that he's a decent enough guy, and now she can't see being with anyone else but him.

Truth is, even if you're fuckin' Quasimodo reborn, if you have some semblance of a human personality, you can find someone to be with. It might take time and your odds of getting as lucky as these fuckers:

are probably not good but how the hell will you know until you try?

Or, hell, just sell all your shit and travel the world as a fuckin' homeless person. There are how-to guides online, look one up, pack what little shit you deem you need, and get the fuck out.

cute puppy

my bad got it confused with something else

Arrange lit BBQ grills on shelves near the celing. Lay in bed and breathe in the carbon dioxide while the smoke stays above. About six should do.

Your so fucking stupid user god wtf is wrong with you there are more people with way bigger problems than you. God your so fucking dumb. Don't let somthing as petty as being ugly ruin your life. Go to college get fucking rich then your fucking face dosent matter. I'm ugly but I'm going to college civil engineering once I'm done with that I'm gunna go for bio astronautics. Get a hold of your feelings and deal with it.

girls for the most part are forgiving on looks if your personality is golden. as for those "luck ass fuckers", it's really quite common, it's just that neckbeards like to come to Sup Forums and cry like they can never do anything about their situation.

Arrange six or so lit BBQ grills on shelf near the celing and simply lay down.

Post pic op

I'm not OP but, how do I talk to woman, where do I even begin? I don't think I'm a bad person but I'm kinda boring and I've been told I'm too serious about things.

>Anyone that judges based on looks is stupid

nigga everyone in the fucking world judges based on looks unless they're blind

you're telling me your dick doesn't have a weight limit?

like where do I start, do they have books for this? lol

I don't think OP has a crazy bitch to blow his brains out and make it look like a suicide user

I know that feeling. Not that I am unattractive I just am atm. I'm 30y/o 5'11 and 220 pounds. I'd say I'm a 4/10 or 5/10 currently with the potential of being an 8/10 if I put in a huge amount of work and effort. To bad I am clinical depressed and have severe social anxiety.

Went to a club tonight full of 18-21 y/o's. Place was like solid 8's with a few 9's and even 10's about. Wanted to kill myself. The thing is back when I was their age I was too busy living indoors and not living life. I put a bit of effort in my mid twenties and was a solid 7/10 but I feel like I've missed out in life so much because of my social al anxiety. I also felt like a real creeper being in a bar oogling such young kids. But that's just western cultures, a 30 y/o with a 20 y/o should be deemed weird but it is.

OKAY THEY'RE ALL MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN I AM

MY SHIT IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED.

honestly i'm probably the ugliest person in the world, i'm not even joking.

Put up a fucking pic nigger or shop bitching.

Dating sites exist for a reason, my friend. Gives you time to think about what you're going to say before you say it. Plus you can work on your profile like a resume until you've got it just right. If push comes to shove, you can always hire someone to help create your profile to make it look as good as possible.

This -

looks only help you get fucked, they don't help you land girlfriends.

checked

thread is dying anyways
i went to college to get a doctorate degree, no one will even love me even if i had money.

Not OP but 37 here and I get where you're coming from with the depression and anxiety of it. I've been in LTRs for most of my 20's and 30's but was made newly single right before Christmas. I'll give you this much, at least you had the balls to go into a club. I feel like people would be wondering why someone's dad was in there.

Goddamn, I really just want to crush some 20 year old ass for a while before I turn 40 but I feel like I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery at this point.

If you don't already, just start going to the gym. Helps with the depression and anxiety if only for a short while. Gives you something to focus on other than the looming black hole and might get your ship righted towards the 8/10 you can be. Godspeed my man

mate your normal as fuck, if your worried about weight goto /fit/ and learn some shit and stick to it,

trust me they could do alot worse

that's not him.

yeah it is

where's the timestamp? also i've seen it posted many times before.

LOOOOL
Why does this normal dude think he's ugly as fuck?!?!
Dude. Half my friends are way uglier than you. Go to the gym, first of all. That's a MUST. Learn to smile. Stop staring at a screen nine hours a day. Maybe watch Fight Club.

You fucking piece of human waste, you think your ugly? You look much better than me and probably not as fat. I can't believe you bitched the whole thread about a face a body that look average, fine.

You think that's bad m8? Check this shit out.

You're not even ugly dude. I'm a little chubby more of like a dad body and girls really dig it. Confidence and a little sense of hygiene and fashion can get you a long way.

You're not even ugly tf

It's me, pic related.

You clearly are a newfag at this. Paracetamol goes under a different name in the us which is Acetaminophen. so its not illegal faggot

Yuck. You look like a dog sniffing a flower.

Come on dude. Killing yourself is the cuck way out. Go paint some graffiti. People will be like "yo, that dude is mad ugly."
"yeah, but he killed it tho"

Yeah that nigga ugly

10/10 would play DnD with

Cheer up mufuggaz. You will find someone

Get a monkey, a large one if possible earn it's trust, so this will take a few weeks maybe even months on the day you're ready to kill yourself do a bunch of uppers and or stimulants to the point to where you black out or die if you haven't died from all the coke and meth have sex with the monkey, it will kill you

I'm the second user, I do play D&D. Been running a tiefling monk.

Lol, you're not ugly. Just retarded.
Kill yourself.

Looking average. I don't see the problem, the problem you have is inside, this is clearly a mental issue, not a physical one.

Why did you take the pic down? Look at it, he looks normal and fine to me.

you must be depressed often and want to share it with Sup Forums then because i've seen you before. also you look a little like patton oswalt and I wouldn't consider him ugly

Lmao OP, you must be a terrible person to be around. You're totally average looking, but you've rationalized people disliking you for your personality into people thinking you're ugly because you're probably, despite all this talk about killing yourself and hating the world, still totally full of yourself just like the rest of us.

He looks normal, just very sad. I think a confidence boost would make all the difference. I'd trade bodies with him.

bamp